Majstein
    Majstein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Not impressed with Bookmaker/DSI

I've been reading in posts here about the great customer service @ Bookmaker/DSI but I don't see it. I deposited funds onto Bookmaker, went on chat to report it and was told that my password was wrong. I had been on chat 5 times with them before and my password was accepted and I was able to login ok but now they claimed that a number was missing from my password. They said that I had to call in my deposit. So I do that and am told again that my password is incorrect and that I should call back when I figure it out. I asked to speak with a supervisor. They said that I could not speak with a supervisor because I don't know my password. Again, I was told that a number was missing from my password. So, I had to go back to where I deposited the funds and cancel it. Unreal.

Today, I figured I would try to deposit on DSI. I have waited 3 hours to get a recipient name since I requested one. They still haven't gotten back to me. I give up.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

I've heard Bookmaker's CS isn't as good as DSI, even though you'd think it would be.

I had a similar issue, they somehow deleted the last number of my password, it worked online, but apparently when their CS looks it up, the last number doesn't show on their screen.

I haven't deposited at DSI via P2P, but I promise overall you will be happy with your DSI experience, unless you do something to deserve different.

Majstein

What is so shocking is that I was telling them that I had already deposited. They had my business. Couldn't they ask me questions to validate who I was? I mean I did have my password correct and was logging in with it. They claimed I was off by some mysterious number. Just dumb on their part.

Thanks for the info on DSI. I will try and be patient but I get frustrated easily when I have to beg to give away my money to someone, which in essence is what I am doing.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Why use DSi when 5dimes is an option? Bonus would be the only reason I could think of.

Majstein

I was pretty frustrated by the customer service at 5dimes too. The best customer service I have been able to find has been at Heritage. They are the only ones that I have dealt with in a long time that has treated me nicely. I have been looking for another book because I would like a poker option as well (Heritage dropped their poker), which Bookmaker/DSI has.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I completely disagree....I deposited today via P2P at 5pm est. Was in my account in 20 minutes. So far customer service has been great

Majstein

I have still not received a response to my request for a recipient name from DSI. Its been 6 hours.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

Quote Originally Posted by Majstein View Post
    I have still not received a response to my request for a recipient name from DSI. Its been 6 hours.
    they never,i mean never under any circumstance will respond to an email requesting a name to send funds,that is a 100% fact no matter what any asshole comes on here and says,and if you say to call,you can stick the phone up your ass

Majstein

Quote Originally Posted by michael777 View Post
    they never,i mean never under any circumstance will respond to an email requesting a name to send funds,that is a 100% fact no matter what any asshole comes on here and says,and if you say to call,you can stick the phone up your ass
    Taken directly from their website:

Contact our customer service by email COS@BETDSI.COM or Live Chat and request a "Recipient's Name" to whom you will send the funds.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Why did u make me even open this thread? I thought it was something important.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: FreeFall

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by Majstein View Post
    Taken directly from their website:

Contact our customer service by email COS@BETDSI.COM or Live Chat and request a "Recipient's Name" to whom you will send the funds.
    I think they only will give it to you during chat. They will send you a follow up e-mail to ensure that you didn't wrote the information down wrong though.

denn333
    Update your status
    denn333's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

This is why I stick with Rebatewager. No hassles EVER.