liubik
    liubik's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet24 have close my account and does not reply on my emails

I have registered on Bet24 ,received a welcome bonus from them, i have made few bets and won all of them. I have met all the conditions of the bonus and request a withdraw. There was no answer from them for few days, then they have send me an email asking to send them the copy of my ID ,utility Bill, and moneybookers screenshot, they said that my money has been brought back on my account, and i can request a new payout after they will get all they required. I have send them all the docs, and nothing , no answer at all , no emails. When i have tried to log in my account was closed. Without informing me of their dessision , and resons for it they have simly close my account.I have asked them whats going on what is the reason of closing my account.After again few days they have send me an email that my account was closed because they have noticed some suspisious movements on my account, and thats it.I have send them an email asking to explaine what do they mean under ''suspisious movements'', and where are my money ,i have asked them to show me any facts of ''suspisious movements"as they cold it.I get no reply for a week now. Nothing , no explanation at all.
    Be careful with them.I still do not understand the reason of closing my account.

liubik
    liubik's Avatar Become A Pro!

C is definitely to high for them

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

I am using them for years without any problem....probably you should call them to clear this matter...

austin
    austin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

b24

Quote Originally Posted by liubik View Post
    C is definitely to high for them
    what an utter b.s.! b24 is a good and reliable book with good regular bonuses, used them for ages with no issue. just give them a call.

Cyntax
    Cyntax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by liubik View Post
    I have registered on Bet24 ,received a welcome bonus from them, i have made few bets and won all of them. I have met all the conditions of the bonus and request a withdraw. There was no answer from them for few days, then they have send me an email asking to send them the copy of my ID ,utility Bill, and moneybookers screenshot, they said that my money has been brought back on my account, and i can request a new payout after they will get all they required. I have send them all the docs, and nothing , no answer at all , no emails. When i have tried to log in my account was closed. Without informing me of their dessision , and resons for it they have simly close my account.I have asked them whats going on what is the reason of closing my account.After again few days they have send me an email that my account was closed because they have noticed some suspisious movements on my account, and thats it.I have send them an email asking to explaine what do they mean under ''suspisious movements'', and where are my money ,i have asked them to show me any facts of ''suspisious movements"as they cold it.I get no reply for a week now. Nothing , no explanation at all.
    Be careful with them.I still do not understand the reason of closing my account.
    I had almost the same problem with Bet24, they will keep asking for documents and just delay payouts with more questions etc. After I sent all the documents they could possible ask for they said I did not meet the wager rules. I had to bet more! ... So I did... new pay out request... more questions. More delays. It's their style. You can not win, you must lose your money at Bet24.

WARNING!!!

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Things can change for bookies ... this is a very dynamics industry ... - who could have expected WSEX to get into trouble - used to be rated A+ for years... Pinny used to be the sharpest bookmaler in town untill the asians arrived
    Last edited by UV82; 09-02-09 at 01:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Ganesh
    Ganesh's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why you dont fill a complaint form?