PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

5Dimes lied to me

My last post was removed because of the content so I'm not allowed to say exactly what happened, but 5dimes lied to me and screwed me out of money. They had an issue with a business they contract to do business with, and put the problem on me. This forum is supposed to be for sharing bad/good experiences.

My recommendation is to play elsewhere from 5dimes.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Normally I'd give the, BS, you just hate 5dimes memo. But you seem to be a good guy, wish we could hear the actual story.

Completely off topic but I doubt this goes anywhere without more info, but you had mentioned your support of BetRev, how'd you dodge their excessive withdrawal fees, or did you just suck it up and pay them?

Hope 5dimes corrects their mistake for you.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

Sucks, but you play with a hot head like Tony...you can get stuck if he feels like doing it.

He knows one poster wont hurt business any..they've got their base built up and turn away more players than a lot of "sponsor" books see these days, just because they don't like risk, steamchasers or people who complain too much.

Sucks freedom of speech has to be barred in the name of "protecting processors" - but there are other venues.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I didn't have any special way to avoid BetRev withdraw fees. I just hit them pretty good, so I didn't care. I do think sometimes their bonus packages include a free withdraw.

5dimes is still a fine place to play and will pay. I am just spiteful and I really don't like being talked down to and especially lied to by anybody... let alone people who I'm throwing money at. I'm not an 18 year old kid, or a thief, or a degenerate Don't talk to me with this trash. I'm in business just like they are, and I just happen to enjoy setting aside a bit of my paycheck to bet on sports.

5dimes is like dating a young whore. Great in bed... but will lie, cheat, and treat you like you don't matter, because you really DON'T matter to them. Also SBR is her PIMP. Eventually enough is enough and you grow up and feel like dating someone slightly less attractive who treats you a bit better. That's where I'm at. Back to Heritage with my money I go.