theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

u dont even see the differnce on his situation and yours, i was not talking about u benandjerry, but amid , off course u dont understand since u advice him to do it, and all he did was loosing time,

"the one that supposedly wouldnt be proof of payment method according to theviking"

AND I WAS RIGHT BENANDJERRY, IT WASNT PROOF FOR AMID i try big letters maybe u see it It has allready been proven your where WRONG benanjerry, we are talking about AMID not U

sry amid for people that makes u loose your time.

Think twice before you listen to benandjerrys advice, his telling u he dont know , and his adviceing u to try with more from moneybookers that has already failed. If nordicbet wanted screenshots of moneybookers, they would ask for it. Hope u dont loose more time ....
    They need bank statement with your address in normal letters,not russian letters. if u want to have your money,thats what u need to do,even if its VERY differcult.

lol he was asking for my help benandjerry not yours , no wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    Seriously, just put the guy on ignore, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I dont think they're trying to stiff you, really not sure what the issue is since they seem to keep giving you a run around about what the problem is, too old docs, too bad quality, not english etc... but something seems to be raising a red flag for them. I also guess Belarus as well as the majority of eastern Europe may also be the location of quite a few scam attempts/bonus abuse.

I tried verifying my account with them a few days ago, one of the documents I supplied was a moneybookers account screenshot (the one that supposedly wouldnt be proof of payment method according to theviking) along with address verification and ID, they took a few days but got it done eventually.

Not sure we can offer you any more advice other than try to get a decent english translated copy on one of your documents. Easier said than done I guess... Maybe moneybookers can send you an account statement in english in paper form to you? That could maybe serve as a legitimate proof of address document? I really think they should be able to translate your documents on their own though, if they accept Belarusian customers in the first place.
    Last edited by theviking; 03-25-13 at 05:32 PM.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by theviking View Post
    u dont even see the differnce on his situation and yours, i was not talking about u benandjerry, but amid , off course u dont understand since u advice him to do it, and all he did was loosing time,

"the one that supposedly wouldnt be proof of payment method according to theviking"

AND I WAS RIGHT BENANDJERRY, IT WASNT PROOF FOR AMID i try big letters maybe u see it It has allready been proven your where WRONG benanjerry, we are talking about AMID not U
    Of course it was. Alone its not enough, not for him, not for me, not for anyone else, but its part of the process. If you actually bothered to check their terms regarding documents they request ID, proof of address, and proof of payment method.

To quote them: "A copy of the CC used on your NordicBet account, your Neteller or MoneyBookers-profile or receipts from bank transfers to your NordicBet-account. "

sry amid for people that makes u loose your time.

Think twice before you listen to benandjerrys advice, his telling u he dont know , and his adviceing u to try with more from moneybookers that has already failed. If nordicbet wanted screenshots of moneybookers, they would ask for it. Hope u dont loose more time ....
    They need bank statement with your address in normal letters,not russian letters. if u want to have your money,thats what u need to do,even if its VERY differcult.

lol he was asking for my help benandjerry not yours , no wonder.
    You know why he was asking for your help? Me too. He didnt. He was being sarcastic.

I cant help him, but neither can you. Stop embarassing yourself.

theviking

But its not proof of payment nordicbet asks from amid. Its written in the chat,they need proof of address,bank statement. From the chat:
    "Sonja: We need a certificate from your bank where they would confirm your address" Can it be more clear benanjerry? They DONT ask for Proof of payment......
    And im embarrasing me self...... LOL Read the chat one more time benandjerry,if u dont belive what i copy and pasted .
    Cant u see differnce between what nordicbets ask amid and whats written in their terms, thats embarrasing benandjerry
    Also make him loose time advicing hime to send docs that dosent get accepted and not what they asked for,thats embarrasing benandjerry
    Bookmakers dosent always ask for everything that is written in their terms...

And here is what u wrote
    " Maybe moneybookers can send you an account statement in english in paper form to you? That could maybe serve as a legitimate proof of address document?"
    U where talking about proof of address,not proof of payment
    and we allready know nordicbet dosent accept it from amid And now u suddenly try to cover your "not clever" advice with proof of payment from terms, that they dont ask for IMPRESSIVE BENANJERRY

And sure "He was being sarcastic", even more embarrasing, not even u can belive that benandjerry

Of course it was. Alone its not enough, not for him, not for me, not for anyone else, but its part of the process. If you actually bothered to check their terms regarding documents they request ID, proof of address, and proof of payment method.

To quote them: "A copy of the CC used on your NordicBet account, your Neteller or MoneyBookers-profile or receipts from bank transfers to your NordicBet-account. "

You know why he was asking for your help? Me too. He didnt. He was being sarcastic.

I cant help him, but neither can you. Stop embarassing yourself.
    Last edited by theviking; 03-25-13 at 08:47 PM.

amid
    Update your status
    amid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6057

Stop guys.

proof of ID - They accepted my passport with my photo.
    proof of payment method - They accepted from second or third time my screen shot of last payment, but it is Web$ method (not moneybookers).
    proof of address - As I understood it is last reason to not pay me. I sent about 5-8 documents with my address during this time(on my opinion with right date, with acceptable quality). I know that theviking is on nordicbet's side and don't beleive me.
    Nordicbet support suppose that I am criminal ??? Really, good joke.
    I'm not hiding. May be they count criminal all clients which won 8000$ with average limit 20$(All my big bets were approved manually) ?
    If support want they can call me by phone or skype( and verify my face with passport) or send letter with verify code to my address(like bet365).
    When I wrote my complaint to bookmakersrating.ru I received from them such answer. They can't help me because nordicbet don't interested clients from region of Russian language. May be they count such people like pigs... I have registered many years ago and didn't know about it. But if they paid me all my funds and then they will close my account I will agree without problems in this case.

I made document with full address at my local council. This is document with signature and offical stamp but on Russian. They don't given any documents in English. In my very small town only teachers of English speaks good...
    Now I'm waiting for the photographer(I need very-very good resolution) and translate this document into English. Then I will send email with this document on Russian and with my translate to English.
    After that I will pray...

P. S. Theviking, special for you. It is coordinates of my address here(with maximal increase you can see street and even house): https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...09645&t=m&z=17

You are welcome!!!

theviking

Amid, u misunderstand bigtime, where i come from if u write the word like this "criminal" it dosent have the same meaning. what does this " means in your country ?
    It was only to illustrate that u didnt want to follow the rules of nordicbet for awhile,(refuse to send them docs), nothing more.
    feel sorry for u, loosing time on a missunderstanding I dont mean you are a criminal amid..... lol
    I only meant that nordicbet for sure has a "red flag" on you account, when u refused to give them documents they ask for.
    U understand now ?

But maybe u should remove your address and coordinates.....

Quote Originally Posted by amid View Post
    Stop guys.

proof of ID - They accepted my passport with my photo.
    proof of payment method - They accepted from second or third time my screen shot of last payment, but it is Web$ method (not moneybookers).
    proof of address - As I understood it is last reason to not pay me. I sent about 5-8 documents with my address during this time(on my opinion with right date, with acceptable quality). I know that theviking is on nordicbet's side and don't beleive me.
    Nordicbet support suppose that I am criminal ??? Really, good joke.
    I'm not hiding. May be they count criminal all clients which won 8000$ with average limit 20$(All my big bets were approved manually) ?
    If support want they can call me by phone or skype( and verify my face with passport) or send letter with verify code to my address(like bet365).
    When I wrote my complaint to bookmakersrating.ru I received from them such answer. They can't help me because nordicbet don't interested clients from region of Russian language. May be they count such people like pigs... I have registered many years ago and didn't know about it. But if they paid me all my funds and then they will close my account I will agree without problems in this case.

I made document with full address at my local council. This is document with signature and offical stamp but on Russian. They don't given any documents in English. In my very small town only teachers of English speaks good...
    Now I'm waiting for the photographer(I need very-very good resolution) and translate this document into English. Then I will send email with this document on Russian and with my translate to English.
    After that I will pray...

P. S. Theviking, special for you. It is coordinates of my address here(with maximal increase you can see street and even house): https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...09645&t=m&z=17

You are welcome!!!
    Last edited by theviking; 03-26-13 at 04:38 AM.

benandjerry

I hope you get it sorted amid, an english translation should be enough... Sorry if your thread got a little derailed and I was part of that, its not the first time theviking comes to the rescue of books in certain cases where their behavior has been questionable.

Amid, u misunderstand bigtime, where i come from if u write the word like this "criminal" it dosent have the same meaning. what does this " means in your country ?
    It was only to illustrate that u didnt want to follow the rules of nordicbet for awhile,(refuse to send them docs), nothing more.
    feel sorry for u, loosing time on a missunderstanding I dont mean you are a criminal amid..... lol
    I only meant that nordicbet for sure has a "red flag" on you account, when u refused to give them documents they ask for.
    U understand now ?

But maybe u should remove your address and coordinates.....
    He's still not asking for your help. "Didnt want to follow the rules" he's sent them dozens of documents and been given the runaround because of where he is from. There may be a lot of abuse from eastern Europe countries but that doesnt give them the right to behave as they please against the legit customers.

theviking

I hope you get it sorted amid, an english translation should be enough... Sorry if your thread got a little derailed and I was part of that, its not the first time theviking comes to the rescue of books in certain cases where their behavior has been questionable.

He's still not asking for your help. "Didnt want to follow the rules" he's sent them dozens of documents and been given the runaround because of where he is from. There may be a lot of abuse from eastern Europe countries but that doesnt give them the right to behave as they please against the legit customers.
    No,his only asking with clear letters with " theviking" and the word "help" in the same sentence .... and his not asking for me for help....hahaha it cant be more clear.....

Again missing the point benandjerry why he didnt follow the rules for a while.... U dont understand it has something to do with time and delay..... and why bookmakers has a time limit on sending docs, i guess u dont understand that
    You cant see this from the bookmakers point of view benandjerry, if u could u would not answere me, u can only see it from customer point of view........

amid
    Update your status

I just send them new document and my translate. Will see soon.

I absolutely agree that nordicbet has a "red flag" on my account. BUT REASONS ?
    1. My balance is too big.
    2. I am from region of Russian language.
    3. My document are incorrect.
    I think 1 or 2, theviking - 3.
    Theviking, I repeat you. I don't refuse to send them docs. If I sent more than 10, how I refuse ?

I sent 1-2-3 docs , they answered poor quality, 4-5-6 - they answered that old.... Then I sent 7-8- 9 (I don't know exactly) and no reply, no explain. Do you think it is normally? I sent same documents during about 8 years may be 20-30 times and all were OK. It is really very-very strange.

I wrote here my address and my coordinates. It is proof that I don't lie. I'm afraid only to loose money on my account.
    Last edited by amid; 03-26-13 at 08:15 AM.

benandjerry

Theviking, I repeat you. I don't refuse to send them docs. If I sent more than 10, how I refuse ?

I sent 1-2-3 docs , they answered poor quality, 4-5-6 - they answered that old.... Then I sent 7-8- 9 (I don't know exactly) and no reply, no explain. Do you think it is normally? I sent same documents during about 8 years may be 20-30 times and all were OK. It is really very-very strange.

I wrote here my address and my coordinates. It is proof that I don't lie. I'm afraid only to loose money on my account.
    No its not really OK, but unfortunately probably happens more often than it should to legitimate customers.

I've tried to discuss a few things with theviking in the past, but I often feel like it would make more sense having a conversation with the wall next to me.

theviking

U sendt a lot of docs in january, as i understand, so no refuse from start of, but then 2 months later u still havent sendt them what they wanted/needed ..... maybe refuse is not 100 % right word ..... delay, or coulndt manage to fix docs for a while.... is more correct, my point is nordicbet maybe see it u refuse, the have 30 days in their terms, u have spend longer time

U missed the point with your coordinates and map, Police in my country, dosent recommend to write public that u win more than average amount of money and your address where robbers can find it Has been a lot of robbers taking advantage where i live, people post in online that they won or earn a lot , 2 weeks later, robbery.... i guess it dosent happend where u live... ?
    lol thats no proof, i can post an andress too and a map to it But i dont need any proof...

theviking

U sendt a lot of docs in january, as i understand, so no refuse from start of, but then 2 months later u still havent sendt them what they wanted/needed ..... maybe refuse is not 100 % right word ..... delay, or coulndt manage to fix docs for a while.... is more correct, my point is nordicbet maybe see it u refuse, the have 30 days in their terms, u have spend longer time

U missed the point with your coordinates and map, Police in my country, dosent recommend to write public that u win more than average amount of money and your address where robbers can find it Has been a lot of robbers taking advantage where i live, people post in online that they won or earn a lot , 2 weeks later, robbery.... i guess it dosent happend where u live... ?
    lol thats no proof, i can post an andress too and a map to it But i dont need any proof...
    U have sendt a bookmaker a doc thats they dont understand anything of, not even the letters and dont think thats the reason......
    Try to think again.....

U mean they should translate your letters in to "normal" letter , for u,
    if u where nordicbet, would u spend money in translating russian letters, chinese letters and all the letters in the world , or would u request letters that people send docs in normal letters..... (normal for nordibet)
    I understand nordicbets choice, you and bendandjerry seems like you dont...
    Last edited by theviking; 03-26-13 at 08:56 AM.

theviking

I understand that benandjerry, u dont understand much , so a wall is more on your level... have u tryed ?

No its not really OK, but unfortunately probably happens more often than it should to legitimate customers.

I've tried to discuss a few things with theviking in the past, but I often feel like it would make more sense having a conversation with the wall next to me.

benandjerry

U have sendt a bookmaker a doc thats they dont understand anything of, not even the letters and dont think thats the reason......
    Try to think again.....

U mean they should translate your letters in to "normal" letter , for u,
    if u where nordicbet, would u spend money in translating russian letters, chinese letters and all the letters in the world , or would u request letters that people send docs in normal letters..... (normal for nordibet)
    I understand nordicbets choice, you and bendandjerry seems like you dont...
    Why shouldnt they? If you actually read through their terms there is no mention of any translation on your behalf being required. As a matter of fact, they clearly state a copy on a legit address verification document, if you have it translated it wont be a copy of the original document anymore. The vast majority receive papers in their native language. Neither Belarus or Russia is on their list of prohibited countries.

Its also unclear why they didnt accept his documents, since there are new reasons more than once.

I understand that benandjerry, u dont understand much , so a wall is more on your level... have u tryed ?

Damn right it is. It is not on my level, but it is more on my level than you. Definitely a step up.

I just tried. Got no reply, but I'll take that over a stupid troll reply any day.

theviking

Again u dont understand. you are missing the point. Like in our last discussion, like always

yes i also sendt in my adresse prof in native language to nordic, but there is one difference benanjerry, and u dont understand..... read my posts again and again maybe understand one day.
    im just much sharper than u.... since u dont understand this either....

Im done explain anymore to u benanjerry, good luck understanding...
    Last edited by theviking; 03-26-13 at 04:39 PM.

amid
    Update your status

I'm not rich. I have not money at home. I can't post this information if I was afraid something or was robbed(if I understand you right)... I know exactly in my country are not so stupid robbery and such cases.

Post it, please I look at your messages once more... You like bookmaker's agent. Maybe the bookies pay you...

amid
    Update your status

THEY ACCEPTED MY DOCUMENT ON RUSSIAN AND MY TRANSLATION INTO ENGLISH.

I don't beleive still...

My account is opened. I try to withdraw all funds(except 100$).
    I hope this topic will close soon.

theviking

I don't beleive still...

Im very happy for u Amid

theviking

I'm not rich. I have not money at home. I can't post this information if I was afraid something or was robbed(if I understand you right)... I know exactly in my country are not so stupid robbery and such cases.

Post it, please I look at your messages once more... You like bookmaker's agent. Maybe the bookies pay you...
    i understand u think so, i just have been dealing wiht ALOT of bookmakers for decades, they do pay me when i win
    I have won more than i have lost for years, so i find it natural to defend bookmakers....

theviking

I don't beleive still...

I hope soo too,

remember to keep your phone close too u next days, i know sometimes nordicbet calls customer after docs are approved.
    I hope u post when u get paid

amid
    Update your status

i understand u think so, i just have been dealing wiht ALOT of bookmakers for decades, they do pay me when i win
    I have won more than i have lost for years, so i find it natural to defend bookmakers....
    I don't agree with you. I have the same situation but I'm on customer's side in most cases.

It is very difficult to win money and disputes against bookmakers. For example, buker.ru don't pay for many years, but nobody can do anything because they have no license, no address...

ElCartofor
    ElCartofor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Don't know if you can do this, but if I were you...

- go to the bank and request a new bank statement
    - with that statement, go to a public notary and ask for a legal translation and a cerfitication that both the russian version and the translated(english) version are legit
    - make photos of those documents and send them to nordicbet

This should be beyond any resonable doubt and they should reinstate your account and/or pay you.

amid
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by ElCartofor View Post
    Don't know if you can do this, but if I were you...

- go to the bank and request a new bank statement
    - with that statement, go to a public notary and ask for a legal translation and a cerfitication that both the russian version and the translated(english) version are legit
    - make photos of those documents and send them to nordicbet

This should be beyond any resonable doubt and they should reinstate your account and/or pay you.
    Maybe you right but it must be in rules. Now it does not matter, because my account is already open.
    I wait payout still...
    Last edited by amid; 03-28-13 at 07:31 AM.

amid
    Update your status

26.03.2013 13:56 Web$ Payout Request
    Yesterday I received this payout. Not quickly,but received. It is main...

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

I don't beleive still...

That's great to hear. As said before, I thought they were really anal with the documents but I think on the bookie scale of things when it comes to payouts, they're "honest". Please note, "on a bookie scale of things"

amid
    Update your status

I analyzed this situation many times. I compared documents which they accepted and didn't accept. I don't see big differents with quality(equal resolution) and no problems with date. I suppose that only 2 reasons why they didn't pay at first.
    1. They hadn't the required sum at their Web$ account and wanted to win a time.
    2. Like theviking said earlier they couldn't translate my documents (maybe some letters or words). But I can't understand why they didn't say about it to me at once.
    Now I transferred all funds from nordicbet to another,more fair and serious bookmaker.
    I strongly don't reccomend to deposit big sum to nordicbet to all who from former republics of USSR. You will have many problems with verification and probably with payouts if you won a lot...
    Last edited by amid; 04-08-13 at 07:58 AM.

benandjerry

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post

That's great to hear. As said before, I thought they were really anal with the documents but I think on the bookie scale of things when it comes to payouts, they're "honest". Please note, "on a bookie scale of things"
    I agree, they're by no means shady. Just not all that good as far as limits and offerings goes. I dont think the jumping through hoops for some eastern EU customers are, but they're not alone with that. Recall seeing some pretty rediculous threads on here involving b365 where the customer damn near had to do circus tricks with his documents.

I analyzed this situation many times. I compared documents which they accepted and didn't accept. I don't see big differents with quality(equal resolution) and no problems with date. I suppose that only 2 reasons why they didn't pay at first.
    2. Like theviking said earlier they couldn't translate my documents (maybe some letters or words). But I can't understand why they didn't say about it to me at once.
    Now I transferred all funds from nordicbet to another,more fair and serious bookmaker.
    I strongly don't reccomend to deposit big sum to nordicbet to all who from former republics of USSR. You will have many problems with verification and probably with payouts if you won a lot...
    I dont think its no. 1, I think they are relatively financially sound, besides bookmaking they're one of the more reputable skins on the microgaming poker network (shit network I know), not in the same class as Ladbrokes, but still one of the better ones. I also think they're a publicly traded company, but dont quote me on that.

I think a good idea, if you know you may have issues getting your account verified (ie. being from eastern Europe), try to verify it instantly after opening, before playing and even before depositing if you want to be on the safe side.

btw, sent you a PM hope you dont mind.

Valentina56
    Valentina56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

amid,

please write me to PM your contact email. Unfortunately I can't write to your PM. I have a similar situation with this disgusting company. I want to ask you couple of questions. I speak Russian. Thank you

amid
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina56 View Post
    amid,

please write me to PM your contact email. Unfortunately I can't write to your PM. I have a similar situation with this disgusting company. I want to ask you couple of questions. I speak Russian. Thank you
    I sent you PM.

theviking

Very happy u got your money, i understand u think nr 1,but was in the newspaper, that they paid more than 5 mil us dollar to one winner, for nordicbet its a small amount they paid u
    Put your self in a bookmakers point of view, and u understand nr 2.....

First 12