AnnaR
    AnnaR's Avatar Become A Pro!

Triobet fraud

Hello

I dont know how many of you use triobet for betting but i want to share my problem with you. Saturday (09.02.2013) decided to register here and place some bets, deposited 100 euro there and after 5 bets was winning 470 already and wanted to withdraw it. They have requested documents from me,I have sent them copy of my drivers licence and as they do not accept mobile phone bills and bank statements ( ? ) i have sent them declaration of residence as this is only document what they accept as a proof of adress which is pretty interesting because its not so easy to get this document. 3 days later after that nothing was happening , but my documents were approved, I was speaking with them and they told me that they want to contact me, They have called me to verify some of my account details on the phone and phone representative told me that my withdrawal is on my way. It was 3 days again and nothing happened, i wrote them to support, live chat, they just didnt respond at all. Today wrote a letter to security@triobet.com and after 30minutes they have returned my deposit of 100 euros without any explanation why this money is stealed from my account because there just cant be any reasons.

Im just telling you this if someone decides to register there and deposit money - think twice! In some of Latvian forums there are lot of information about them putting some incredible limits ( max 2 euro on bet ) and withdrawals which they dont pay.

I will inform you how this thing goes further because i dont want to leave it just like that, 370 euros which they have took from me are big money from me.

Anna R

SportsMozart
    SportsMozart's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think there is more to your story than you state and each coin has a flip side. Triobet is indeed a part of a Scandicbet which is a mickey-mouse type of establishment, created for losers only. They do not have enough ligudity to take any pro action or tolerate winners for that matter. There are lot better books out there, so no reason to waste your time or money with them. They do advertise agressevly in Scandinavia and in Baltic states as well. Yet as I said , your story has missing parts. Even they should not kick anybody out for winning $400. They are bad but not that bad!

LadyAnna
    LadyAnna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Contributed € 20. Winning 350 euros. Provided all the necessary documents. During the verification link on the phone went dead. They closed the account. I could not call them right away, since the room was not identified. I was contacted by e-mail, and offered to provide any documents. Betting company said that the account is closed completely. I do not advise sdes play.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

wow... so bad this book

clockwise1965
    clockwise1965's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18366

Thanks for the warning.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

they have licensed...report it to sbr team and to lotteries and gaming authorities...

Ilmars Miljons
    Ilmars Miljons's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello,
    I want inform also for this Triobet ( I think this is Betsson company)
    I want inform Triobet not to me pay 350euro and close my account! I send five documents copy passport( scan, photo ) Bank statement, bill internet and Skrill screen shot! I have to register to triobet put wrong mobile number, that is this company answer way then he not pay to me my winnings! I give other mobile number he call to me, but no account is closed that all!