rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

BetOnline Improvements

In the past I haven't exactly been thrilled with my betonline experience, and I have made that pretty clear. With that being said, I have to give credit where credit is due. Just received my most recent **** within one week of requesting it, which was extremely impressive considering most of my others took over a month. Also had a couple minor issues with customer service eventually resolved. Took a little longer than I would like, but they were handled the right way.

Haven't had too many positive things to say in the past so figured I'd be fair when I saw improvements. Lets hope this continues.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Definitely have to give credit where credit is due, I may have been harsh on them with some comments as well. Received payout in less than 2 hours few weeks back which was surprising in a good way. There was a little blip with it where it first got cancelled and their supervisor got the numbers all wrong and I thought here we go again, but after resubmitting it using same method it went quickly and smoothly.

Also hoping they can keep it up, but without trying to sound harsh, they'll have to keep it up for quite some time for me to not say "proceed with caution", given their track record.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sent customer service and email with a question 4 days ago no reply, i did the email accknowledge right away so i know they got it.

pensfan1919
    pensfan1919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2328

So to recap-BOL is still bad but not as bad?

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

how long does it take for payouts by check?

LEOLEO
    LEOLEO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

you guys are all bang on,
    they pay, but are slow sometimes,

and proceed with caution at tHIS POINT is good advice,