CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

What The Best SportBook In Your Opinion ???

Hello Guys ,

Iam always playing in Bet365 sportbook through the last 3 weeks , Also i received my 1st payout from them ( $21 ) through 1 Hour via Neteller . But i want to play at other sites because i started to feel bored ..

Please post here your favorite sportbook that you have already received any payouts from it , And What documents they asked from you to activate the account ?

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Hello Guys ,

Iam always playing in Bet365 sportbook through the last 3 weeks , Also i received my 1st payout from them ( $21 ) through 1 Hour via Neteller . But i want to play at other sites because i started to feel bored ..

Please post here your favorite sportbook that you have already received any payouts from it , And What documents they asked from you to activate the account ?
    Well if you're feeling bored at Bet365 than it would probably be better to just quit right now, 'cause when we're talking the fun experience of betting than it doesn't get much better than bet365.

My favs. are Pinny, SBObet and 188bet, but if you got bored at Bet365 than you'll get bored of these in no time . Frankly i wasn't asked to provide 1 document at these 3.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

America..

Heritage
    5dimes
    Book/dsi

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bleeth View Post
    Well if you're feeling bored at Bet365 than it would probably be better to just quit right now, 'cause when we're talking the fun experience of betting than it doesn't get much better than bet365.

My favs. are Pinny, SBObet and 188bet, but if you got bored at Bet365 than you'll get bored of these in no time . Frankly i wasn't asked to provide 1 document at these 3.
    Thanks for replying , I know that feeling bored on Bet365 seems to be strange since they offer everything in the world off-line and on Live Betting . But for me , I do not use betting online so most of the betting sites are the same for me . I will search about your favorite 3 sportbooks using SBR Guide then i will pick one and join it , Thank You ...

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for replying , I know that feeling bored on Bet365 seems to be strange since they offer everything in the world off-line and on Live Betting . But for me , I do not use betting online so most of the betting sites are the same for me . I will search about your favorite 3 sportbooks using SBR Guide then i will pick one and join it , Thank You ...
    What does that even mean? Do you phone in bets? Or do you mean you dont bet live "in-game"?

I agree with Bleeth above on both points. Wont find a book thats less boring, and the 3 he listed are my fav (non agent) available books. 188b asked me for docs, sbo will if you need to move over 5k EUR in any one 30d period, pinny hasnt asked for anything.

Bleeth
    Bleeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 400

, I do not use betting online so most of the betting sites are the same for me . .
    I'm also puzzled about this sentence , did you mean you don't make in-play live bets ? If we knew what sports are you betting on than it would be easier to recommend something.