Squared Box
    Squared Box's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3676

Where's the post about Bookmaker not paying a bet off?

A guy made a post on here about making a $100 deposit to bet on the Ravens in the Super Bowl at Bookmaker. He then discovered any withdrawal involved at least a $65 fee and called to complain. Bookmaker refused to cancel the bet, as well they should. After the game, Bookmaker refunded the guy's $100 deposit but didn't credit him for his winning wager.

Now that thread has disappeared. Where did it go?

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Maybe BM squared up with the guy and sbr took it down, or maybe they just dont want us reading bad things about BM? The whole industry is fading fast, at least from a US perspective.

What happened to all the books banners at the top of the pages? Did the BI thing make the books realize that they dont need to pay to advertise here anymore? Or is sbr tied up in legal disputes over the B I disaster, this would be my guess? Things went down hill here pretty fast after that mess.

later

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

why would sbr be tied up in any legal disputes over BI ...

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Threads seem to be disappearing around here rather frequently. I just responded to one, and when I returned to the S&I forum the thread was gone. The thread was started six years ago by betbyinternet ( titled SBR ratings not accurate, or something similar ) and was bumped by Kraken. I have been viewing this thread the last couple of days and finally decided to poke a little fun at the two posters that responded thinking that the thread was new. But, it appears that SBR didn't like the title or something -- unless my post somehow ate the entire thread. What is the point of having a forum if rampant censorship is going to be used? Pretty soon the only topic allowed will be the weather.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993341

Here's subject matter that may lead to a post to be removed, in line with forum FAQ:

Discussion of deposit reversals, deposit methods, and other description of businesses' payments to customers. I know a lot of guys like to talk about the above, most especially reversing deposits, engaging in scams, payment methods, etc, but please respect the site terms.