Betpoints: 3822

betehorse/BetLasPalmas ??

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pinnacle is excellent software

Carib

VIP

betehorse.com is excellent

The majority of money bet on horses now goes inot pools though
    what's up with betehorse, are they affiliated with Bet Las Palmas?

I've been getting calls(voice mails) and e-mails from some woman saying she was going through the database of old Las Palmas players and sees that i used to play and wants me to contact her to deposit by credit card and she'll hook me up with bonuses and yada yada yada. The emails she sends comes from a betehorse.com addy, but yet she says she is with Las Palmas and wants me to play with them again.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

I would stay away from Las Palmas and their sister site. I finally got paid from them, but it took 2-3 months each time. Very slow pay, even for small amounts.

fargo
    fargo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ehorse and Ehorsex are part of BetLasPalmas. They have been running many months behind on payments, even on small ones. My guess is that your deposit will be used to pay players that are owed money. If they get enough deposits, they can pay more players and stop all the negative comments on sites like this. If they get a lot more deposits, they probably will gamble on having a good football season to get themselves back on track.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is do or die time for them basically. Either they'll make it or hopefully get bought out.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

thanks fargo.