playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matchbook New Roll Over Requirements

They are telling me they have roll over requirements and won't process a small withdrawal. Having a roll over in matchbook is ridiculous. The amount I have wagered there is a ton. Just because I received a transfer they institute a roll over?

sinkhole
    sinkhole's Avatar Become A Pro!

and the comm credits is crap, why not just put it in the real balance...

andrea
    andrea's Avatar Become A Pro!

No I guess, i assumed their rollover has been organized even before you received a transfer..
    Aren't you aware with their absurb conditions?

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Presumably they want to discourage people using them as a go-between, with all the fraud risks that entails.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess I don't even think abt that stuff. I move money around and always turn it over a few times everywhere. Just as a courtesy. To be honest, matchbook is the coolest place there is abt money in and out.

If they would do p2p, they would be on another plane entirely (not blaspheming against Pinny in any way)

losturmarbles
    losturmarbles's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    They are telling me they have roll over requirements and won't process a small withdrawal. Having a roll over in matchbook is ridiculous. The amount I have wagered there is a ton. Just because I received a transfer they institute a roll over?
    why did you transfer to matchbook if you were wanting a withdrawal?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

I did a transfer in, they wanted me to rollover 15% of the transfer, which I thought was more than reasonable.

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I guess I don't even think abt that stuff. I move money around and always turn it over a few times everywhere. Just as a courtesy. To be honest, matchbook is the coolest place there is abt money in and out.

If they would do p2p, they would be on another plane entirely (not blaspheming against Pinny in any way)

Lets not get confused between the puppet and the puppetmaster. The guys at Pinny could sculpt and abuse the marketmakers at Matchy if they so chose.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Matchbook's rollover for transfers is miniscule. The standard one time rollover.

To start a thread on this is so weak. You should be embarrassed.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Basically this guy was looking for a way to circumvent withdrawal fees or something. A ONE time roll over with one of the best books out there is NOT a problem at all. I have even been willing to go as far as a 3X roll over in the past.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Lets not get confused between the puppet and the puppetmaster. The guys at Pinny could sculpt and abuse the marketmakers at Matchy if they so chose.
    Oh man, I love it when you talk like that.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    Matchbook's rollover for transfers is miniscule. The standard one time rollover.

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Basically this guy was looking for a way to circumvent withdrawal fees or something. A ONE time roll over with one of the best books out there is NOT a problem at all. I have even been willing to go as far as a 3X roll over in the past.
    I have a large balance at matchbook and consistently use them. I transferred in and they wanted a 2x roll over on a larger transfer before processing ANY withdraws. I was asking for a low hundreds withdrawal. The amount of fees they charge.. I am not complaining but the amount of money I make them is a lot. By not transferring money to and from for me they are actually losing money. I am not circumventing any fees. I will more than surpass any roll over requirement in the future but not transferring a few hundred out when I have 5 digits is silly.

I suggested that they should look at it on an account basis. They said they would process my request after seeing that do not abuse their processors or anything. This was after I posted. It is bad practice to say I can't withdraw any money from my account until I do this roll over. If I have 10,000 in my account and I have to roll over 5,000. They won't transfer a few hundred to a processor? This make sense? You get my point. I don't like my money frozen at all.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok I do agree with that then... If you are not trying to cash out your balance and have enough to complete a rollover then you should be able to pull some out.

Chuck Sims

I misunderstood when you said transfer. I assumed you meant book to book. I am glad MB processed your WD.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

MB is the best Book...period.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post

Matchbook is requiring a 2x rollover for transfers from WSEX before withdrawal.
    I don't know how recently they instituted that rule.

Chuck Sims

Thanks for updating that Scooter.

Pokerjoe
    Pokerjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

It is sometimes best to do a WD first, then the transfer in, rather than the other way around. Seems silly, but that's the reality.

IOW, if you have a WD eligible balance, make the WD, then transfer in. Because if you do the incoming transfer first, you'll be subject to a new rollover req before you're WD eligible again.

This isn't just for MB, obv. Pretty much all books work like this.