RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    I am doing another update today. But bottom line is payouts have slowed way down. I would say this is reaching an even worse degree of slow pay.

Good news is that there have been a couple check payouts reported in the last week still, so it hasn't come to a complete stop yet.

Check the main page this weekend for a full report.
    Looking forward to it!

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    I just realized today that they owe me 5 checks for 3k each! I think the oldest one is from early Feb (can only look at history for 90 days). I knew they owed me one or two, but i didnt know it was THIS serious. I am a primarily a poker player and am on a million sites, and I'm not very organized. The lady on the phone assured me that they are getting a new processor and I will definitely get all checks within a couple of weeks. What are the chances that is true, less than 1%?
    Better chance of hitting the lottery than seeing all 3 checks in two weeks.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 checks for 3k each.

Chuck Sims

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    5 checks for 3k each.
    Better chance of hitting the lottery two weeks in a row than seeing your 5 checks in two weeks.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

In other words, yes. Less than 1%

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    I am doing another update today. But bottom line is payouts have slowed way down. I would say this is reaching an even worse degree of slow pay.

Good news is that there have been a couple check payouts reported in the last week still, so it hasn't come to a complete stop yet.

Check the main page this weekend for a full report.
    Josh any update on the WSEX front?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13966

instead of email - i called this week - been waiting since 2/24 for a check. was told that i would get the check by the end of JUNE. new proceessor will be sending out checks soon and they should be caught up by the end of june. check will probably get here sooner than the end of june but by the end of june is the latest. that's what i was told. do not know if i should believe them. what else is there to do. hope the check comes by june. which would make 14 - 19 weeks for a check. hope all the other sites learned a lesson. don't go on tv and brag about how much gambling is done here in the US. they brought this upon themselves. like poking a animal with a stick then complaining when you get attacked.

trumpdown

At least "end of June" is different than "one or two weeks" only to come and go into the abyss. I prefer a worst case scenario upfront versus a run-around to get you off the tele, and hopefully end of June is it.

Chuck Sims

Unfortunatlely, checks at end of June is just another lie. You have to assume when the NBA finals ends, they'll be more withdraw requests.

kkondrat7
    kkondrat7's Avatar Become A Pro!

WSEX new processor is Parker Brothers, I must have sent them 20 emails since January, if anything I expect Monopoly $.....

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

I understand that no payments have been sent in the last 2 weeks , and they don't anticipate being in a position to send payments for another 10-14 days at least.

I am trying to get a meeting with Steve Schillinger as I'll be in Antigua 9 days from now.

Will keep forum updated as I learn more.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I am waiting on two $3K checks. One from February 24th and one from April 12th.

If they are now telling us it will be until the end of June to get a check, shouldn't they offer Matchbook transfers free of charge???

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    I am waiting on two $3K checks. One from February 24th and one from April 12th.

If they are now telling us it will be until the end of June to get a check, shouldn't they offer Matchbook transfers free of charge???
    i emailed this---------------------

Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2010 1:25 PM
    To: accounts
    Subject: RE: withdrawl

my 2/24 withdrawl is now over 8 weeks. i have read in forums of other people waiting for thier checks. many have gotten thier checks from march withdrawls. please i have been waiting over 2 months. you should at least compensate everyone who has to wait for a check longer than a certain time frame. you can not take over 2 months and think that your customers are happy. maybe a free tranasfer instead of charging $50 when someone has been waiting too long already and you can't even tell them when they will get thier money. you really seem to have the attitude of - sorry but thats the way it is. keep us happy. compensate people for your problems with proceessing checks. you don't have to give the store away, but you also should do a lot better than you currently are. i need more from you than you just don't have any infomation yet and when you get it(tracking) you will let me know. thanks xxx

got this back----------------------------

Dear Customer ,

Thank you for your email, this has been forwarded to the accounting supervisor for further assistance.

Regards,

Accounts Department
    World Sports Exchange
    1 268 480 3880
    1 888 671 3253

never heard from them again. called the next week mentioned this and was told i would get an answer soon.

trumpdown

They should allow full balance transfers but only Matchbook is left, and even they don't want to take on the risk evident in their constant policy changes re: WSEX

Yet our balances continue to rise @ WSEX why we still play there who knows why.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

We all know what the real problem is with WSEX.

They don't have any money and are blaming everything on their processor.

At this point, I am treating my WSEX balance kind of like Monopoly money.

They should just be honest with their customers and admit they don't have the money to process customer withdrawals and are working on the problem. If they admitted to this, then at least we would all know where we stand.

Disclosure: I have one $3,000 withdrawal remaining which was requested via courier on March 22nd and get the same B.S. about processor issues everytime I inquire about it.

RazzFan

Is the following true or just more fluff? I don't know, but its the most thorough explanation I have heard all year from them.

Thank you for contacting us at WSEX with regards to your withdrawal query.

We have recently lost 3 of our US based processor within the past 3 months but we have 4 new ones coming on board which should resume processing within 2 weeks. Your 2 withdrawals of $XXXX and $XXXX will be combined and sent via FedEx free of charge and an update will be provided via email. We are presently experiencing a delay due to the closure of our processors but we can guarantee that all checks will be paid in full.
    ]

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

still waiting on Jan 22nd

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Thought i'd take a break and glad to see I missed so many changes with WSEX now paying customers. Joking of course. I lost a big portion of my stash cause i dont care anymore. Of course they'll come back strong and i'll be once again an idiot.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
    Is the following true or just more fluff? I don't know, but its the most thorough explanation I have heard all year from them.
    Thank you for contacting us at WSEX with regards to your withdrawal query. We have recently lost 3 of our US based processor within the past 3 months but we have 4 new ones coming on board which should resume processing within 2 weeks. Your 2 withdrawals of $XXXX and $XXXX will be combined and sent via FedEx free of charge and an update will be provided via email. We are presently experiencing a delay due to the closure of our processors but we can guarantee that all checks will be paid in full.]
    Are they joking? They've had major payout problems for 2 years now, and their blaming it on losing processors over the last 3 months? Do they really think people will just forget and accept that their payout problems started this past February?

The complete lack of respect for their customers' intelligence is mind-boggling. Why would anyone in their right mind ever play at this book again? They are finished. No reason for any book to acquire them, their reputation is completely shattered.

boston79
    boston79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

I talked to support today, FWIW they told me to expect my check in a week and a half. Not sure if they are full of bs, but its the first time Ive gotten a specific timeframe

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by boston79 View Post
    I talked to support today, FWIW they told me to expect my check in a week and a half. Not sure if they are full of bs, but its the first time Ive gotten a specific timeframe
    let's hope. a timeframe sounds better than usual. thanks boston79 for the new WSEX response

carysb7478
    carysb7478's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by boston79 View Post
    I also spoke with accounts via chat yesterday and was told the same thing [crosses fingers]

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

They just told me I will be getting at least 4 checks ( I am owed 6) within 2 weeks. I am not holding my breath.

paiu
    paiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good news for those waiting on withdrawals. I just received one of my two outstanding checks from a third-party processor for WSEX via FedEx. My wife opened it and said it's handwritten from an individual. This check request was from January 26 or mid-February. I haven't deposited the check so I hope it clears. Other than that I'm pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for your help, Josh.

Ramstone
    Ramstone's Avatar Become A Pro!

I decided to try to abort my withdrawal from March and try do a MB transfer for world cup, could probably churn 4x easily enough. No dice, not sure if this is good news or terrible news.

_____

Dear XXXXXXXX,

Please note that we are not able to cancel your withdrawal request at this time.
    Your information was already sent off to the processor and we are now awaiting an
    update from them. Once received, we will send you an email notifying you of this.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Sharon

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by paiu View Post
    Good news for those waiting on withdrawals. I just received one of my two outstanding checks from a third-party processor for WSEX via FedEx. My wife opened it and said it's handwritten from an individual. This check request was from January 26 or mid-February. I haven't deposited the check so I hope it clears. Other than that I'm pleasantly surprised.

That is great news! Congratulations, hopefully some board members will be joining in your excitement soon.

From your message it sounds like they did not email a tracking number, simply just sent you the check. Is that correct, no tracking email?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

good news. finally. would feel even better if josh thought things were getting better. guess just not enough infomation for him to make that call yet.

Chuck Sims

A payout report!

Seang28
    Seang28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Waiting on 3 outstanding check from last month. This is their reply to the latest email I sent them.

Dear XXXXX,

We sincerely apologize for the delays we are experiencing in sending you your payment. The new processing company which will be handling the issuance of drafts have encountered a setback which has brought on further delays.

We are anticipating that the necessary negotiations and signing off on the appropriate documentations will be concluded in due course.

Your username is noted and as previously indicated, we will update you with your tracking information as it comes available.

We appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Regards,
    Sharon

paiu
    paiu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Correct. I didn't get a tracking e-mail, but I received a call from FedEx the day before delivery. The odd thing is the check I received was from my February request not my January check request. It was a check from someone in Las Vegas with a letter from WSEX.

I've used them for 7 or 8 years and I never had any payout problems until this year.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Correct. I didn't get a tracking e-mail, but I received a call from FedEx the day before delivery. The odd thing is the check I received was from my February request not my January check request. It was a check from someone in Las Vegas with a letter from WSEX.

I've used them for 7 or 8 years and I never had any payout problems until this year.
    What month or year was your check from?

carysb7478
    carysb7478's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good news indeed. Keeping my fingers crossed for my 3 checks from 3/31, 4/2, & 4/5. Will post any updates

pubster77
    pubster77's Avatar Become A Pro!

I put a grand in wsex last year and had problems with withdrawals. but didnt mind because the Live Betting seems extremely profitable.

Anyways I made a withdrawal for 3 grand on May 15th. Hopefully I get it this year if at all. Ill keep you guys posted.

Im getting different emails from them. Last year I got emails about their processors. This time around Im getting emails saying that they are contracting their withdrawal process out to some 3rd party company and once that is finalized the checks will be sent fairly quickly.

Chuck Sims

WSEX is cash poor. Any other excuse they feed you is a lie.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

paiu - Thank you for the update. It is sad that one payout is cause for celebration, but it means they are at least still attempting. Otherwise, all is the same except people waiting have just been waiting longer.

First ... 26272829303132 ... Last