1. #1821
    tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-10
    Posts: 2,241
    Betpoints: 424

    you idiot, why would you play there again if it took them so long to pay you...

  2. #1822
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 23,022
    Betpoints: 12476

    Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    you idiot, why would you play there again if it took them so long to pay you...
    yep, utterly extraordinary the thinking of some people here

    after years they finally get to the front of the queue and get paid out then are willing to put themselves back at the end of the queue by re-depositing what they've waited so long for

  3. #1823
    Russinat
    Russinat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-27-09
    Posts: 139
    Betpoints: 5406

    Glad Relaaxx and a few others are getting paid. Just spoke to them and didn't get any positive indication that they are even considering addressing my 3 withdrawals

  4. #1824
    sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-07-09
    Posts: 1,375
    Betpoints: 12

    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 10:32 AM.

  5. #1825
    gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-10
    Posts: 30

    I received $500 out of a $2500 payout request I made 10 days ago via MB. After reading this thread I suppose something is better than nothing! I will keep keep hpoing I get the rest....

  6. #1826
    macb
    macb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-01-10
    Posts: 111
    Betpoints: 1668

    please, please, bookmaker, come to the rescue

    i'd love just 1/2 what i have there

  7. #1827
    marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-25-11
    Posts: 2,873

    Quote Originally Posted by 707782 View Post
    I've also communicate with Maria for some weeks now, however, the promises that she has made to me so far has not deliver yet. I've not see one cents from them since I made my payout request more than 1 year ago. I've been a WSEX loyal customer for a long long time, and I will play there again if they can at least make some payment to me. I really do wish them the best because I like WSEX a lot.
    And the Dummy Award goes to:

  8. #1828
    gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-10
    Posts: 30

    I got another $500 today, still $1500 outstanding on my $2500 request from 2 weeks ago...

  9. #1829
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 3,176

    Quote Originally Posted by BigFish View Post
    relaaxx: That is great to hear! Please keep us posted as the check arrives, and if and when it clears! I agree with your statement above that if they catch up with the arrears, people will jump back. Let's hope that happens!
    Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    check arrived today. deposited. i'm sure it will clear. never had 1 bounce from them. i know it could happen. will let you know if it bounces.
    ok it's been 2 weeks. check cleared. today i get another email from maria.


    Dear xxxx (xxxxxxx),

    Today a payment was completed for you and shipped via xxxxx. I also have your tracking # and it is listed below. The amount was for $3000.00.

    xxxxxxxxxxxx

    I really hope you do believe we were experiencing a few challenges in accomplishing our outstanding logs. We have basically come through for you and should settle the balance towards the end of this month. Once you receive your package, please inform me as I need to ensure that your payments were taken care of. I am always available to be of assistance to you, so please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any assistance. I also hope you will remain with us for the season as we do plan to have an exciting one with the best service ever. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.



    Regards,



    MARIA

    did not expect another check til after 9/15.they still owe me a few hundred. was told to expect that in a couple weeks.will start playing there again. if i lose . i will deposit. i just feel they are tring hard enough to warrant me giving them another shot. hope others are getting paid also. wsex is the best site for live betting left for US players. if you can get paid. and now i think you have a much better chance of doing just that. get paid.


  10. #1830
    Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-06
    Posts: 23,022
    Betpoints: 12476

    Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post

    did not expect another check til after 9/15.they still owe me a few hundred. was told to expect that in a couple weeks.will start playing there again. if i lose . i will deposit. i just feel they are tring hard enough to warrant me giving them another shot. hope others are getting paid also. wsex is the best site for live betting left for US players. if you can get paid. and now i think you have a much better chance of doing just that. get paid.

    stupid!
    obviously they are using freshly donated funds from NFL mug punters to pay out ancient withdrawal requests.
    get paid and stay out because it will just happen all over again after the NFL season.

  11. #1831
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 3,176

    Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    stupid!
    obviously they are using freshly donated funds from NFL mug punters to pay out ancient withdrawal requests.
    get paid and stay out because it will just happen all over again after the NFL season.
    i would not suggest to anyone to deposit there. but they paid me $7000 recently. i have a small amount left for playing and a few hundred left to collect in payout money. so if i go broke i will deposit a few hundred to be able to play there, mostly in live betting( always was the easiest site to make money in live betting). i did not expect to see the $7000. so i am willing to take a chance on a few hundred. if they keep that , i don't care. i want them to be a reliable book again. it will take a lot to get back to anything near what they once were.. but since they paid me i will continue to play there. a few hundred at a time as i need it. if i win more than they can keep paying me i will stop playing there again. they seem to pay out smaller requests under $1000. if i keep my balance small keep asking for monthly small payouts i should be fine. even if they fold i will not give them back more than a few hundred. of course they are using fresh funds. but they are not keeping the deposits they are sending them out. to me that's worth something. that something is giving them a little back if i have to. this was 1 of my 1st books. made a lot of money because of them. there is not 1 good book for US players to use for live betting right now. you can only bet during commercial breaks everywhere else. i get a huge advantage betting during play at wsex. i've watched many bets i could have made a guaranteed good amount for 1 wager go to waste because i would not use wsex. that stops for me tommorrow. no live games today.
    Last edited by relaaxx; 09-06-11 at 05:31 PM. Reason: last sentence added

  12. #1832
    Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 2,060

    I think they will try to make things right, or they wouldn't limit their current bonus to 250 bucks max and sitll pay some ppl out...
    question is just will they be able to, it's a gamble to have money there. But their lines are often good, so it can pay off i guess. But it can also fire back

  13. #1833
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 3,176

    gambling is about 1 thing. risk/reward. right now it is not worth the risk. but i will take it.

  14. #1834
    jskinner
    jskinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-23-10
    Posts: 26

    Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    i would not suggest to anyone to deposit there. but they paid me $7000 recently. i have a small amount left for playing and a few hundred left to collect in payout money. so if i go broke i will deposit a few hundred to be able to play there, mostly in live betting( always was the easiest site to make money in live betting). i did not expect to see the $7000. so i am willing to take a chance on a few hundred. if they keep that , i don't care. i want them to be a reliable book again. it will take a lot to get back to anything near what they once were.. but since they paid me i will continue to play there. a few hundred at a time as i need it. if i win more than they can keep paying me i will stop playing there again. they seem to pay out smaller requests under $1000. if i keep my balance small keep asking for monthly small payouts i should be fine. even if they fold i will not give them back more than a few hundred. of course they are using fresh funds. but they are not keeping the deposits they are sending them out. to me that's worth something. that something is giving them a little back if i have to. this was 1 of my 1st books. made a lot of money because of them. there is not 1 good book for US players to use for live betting right now. you can only bet during commercial breaks everywhere else. i get a huge advantage betting during play at wsex. i've watched many bets i could have made a guaranteed good amount for 1 wager go to waste because i would not use wsex. that stops for me tommorrow. no live games today.

    I basically got the same thing. received 3000 last night. deposited and supposed to clear tomorrow. Maria said I would receive the last 2000 by the end of the month. This is the last 2000 of about 18,000 i was owed since last november. They seem to have come through and paid me. I will re-deposit small for the same reasons above and hope then can pull it together. Giving up a G is worth it for me since I received my 18 G's.

  15. #1835
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 3,176

    Quote Originally Posted by jskinner View Post
    I basically got the same thing. received 3000 last night. deposited and supposed to clear tomorrow. Maria said I would receive the last 2000 by the end of the month. This is the last 2000 of about 18,000 i was owed since last november. They seem to have come through and paid me. I will re-deposit small for the same reasons above and hope then can pull it together. Giving up a G is worth it for me since I received my 18 G's.
    we feel the same way-both like wsex-both thought we were not getting our money-we got our money-willing to give them another shot. let's hope they succeed in coming back to being able to pay regularly.

  16. #1836
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 3,176

    got the check today. instead of depositing check in my bank - went to the bank the check was drawn on. left with $3000 cash. check was good. things are looking better for wsex. would love to hear about others getting there funds(rickysteve comes to mind) who have been waiting a long time for withdrawls from wsex.

  17. #1837
    RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-06
    Posts: 3,423
    Betpoints: 186

    Stupid Q, WSEX isn't paying via e-wallets either right?

  18. #1838
    Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-10-10
    Posts: 211
    Betpoints: 1257

    Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    Today a payment was completed for you and shipped via xxxxx.


    Hmm, I wonder what five-letter shipping company that was?

  19. #1839
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,429

    09.08.2011 (11:05 AM CST)

    WSEX Sportsbook payout disputes

    WSEX (SBR rating D-) players are hopeful that the start of the football season will alow the slow-pay sportsbook to get back in the black. WSEX once held a rating of A+ at SportsbookReview in June of 2006. WSEX lost its status as an A-rated sportsbook in April of 2009, and continued to slide through the sportsbook ratings guide until it eventually found itself on the sportsbook blacklist in March of 2011.

    WSEX has been the subject of several payment complaint newswires throughout 2010 and 2011. The formerly high-ranked sportsbook was considered one of the industry's most financially sound sportsbooks, even having a hand in the formulation of popular betting exchange Matchbook (SBR rating B). Matchbook officially severred all business ties with WSEX after coming under new ownership, distancing itself from the failing operation.

    Sixty-eight WSEX players report $488,233 in delinquent withdrawals. The outstanding requests date back to October of 2009. The last surge of WSEX payouts was recorded during the beginning of the 2010 football season, when WSEX paid $124,617 to players.

  20. #1840
    parlay11
    parlay11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-11
    Posts: 10

    Still haven't gotten a dime. Anyone get paid lately?

  21. #1841
    tlaw66
    tlaw66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-11
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 390

    It makes no sence how you all can give any trust to this company. I will say this i hope you all redeposit, then maybe i will get my 2 withdrawls. one is for 1182 and the second is 1500 i no that is not a lot to most of you, but to me it is. I have been with wsex sence it opened quit for a while and came back in there hard time without looking. Now i have been waiting sence March 2011 for money. Glad too see some people getting paid, my question is when did you ask for withdrawls thinking the are trying to do them in order might be wrong.

  22. #1842
    Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-21-10
    Posts: 2,060

    They def. don't do them in order, it's prolly more like that they eventually pay ppl where they think they might get profitable action from them in the future if they do...sucks balls.

  23. #1843
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 3,176

    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    They def. don't do them in order, it's prolly more like that they eventually pay ppl where they think they might get profitable action from them in the future if they do...sucks balls.
    probably right

  24. #1844
    gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-07-10
    Posts: 30

    I received another $600 this week, making it a total of $1600 paid towards a $2500 payout request that I made over 1 month ago. All to MB. Still have a few grand in there and have hope that I'll slowly get all of it......

  25. #1845
    Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-03-08
    Posts: 19,306
    Betpoints: 12

    Why doesnt WSEX just close up shop.....there is no way they will ever gain the trust of customers ever again.

  26. #1846
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,429

    Quote Originally Posted by Richkas View Post
    Why doesnt WSEX just close up shop.....there is no way they will ever gain the trust of customers ever again.
    I respectfully disagree Mr.Richkas.

    Over the years many of books have rebounded after this type of stuff. The perfect example of this is AmericasBookie (SBR Rated D+). Now grant it that it's been a long hard battle to get off the SBR "F rated list" after being on it for so many years. Never the less they have been on the upswing for a while now. In case your wondering who exactly this book is I have written a summery in this post as well as for you below.

    AmericasBookie (SBR Rated D+) is part of the Apex family of books (aka: A Robbie M\*\*\*\*\*\* book). As some of the old timers around here already know Apex books have had their fair share of problems in regards to complaints however, their hasn't been a major complaint/dispute that I'm aware of since I believe 2005 range.

  27. #1847
    TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-19-06
    Posts: 536

    Quote Originally Posted by gle100 View Post
    I received another $600 this week, making it a total of $1600 paid towards a $2500 payout request that I made over 1 month ago. All to MB. Still have a few grand in there and have hope that I'll slowly get all of it......
    kinda disappointing when this guy is getting paid right away and others passed the 2 years since waiting are still..waiting. **** you wsex.

  28. #1848
    bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,937
    Betpoints: 528

    I still can't believe their rake-free poker didn't do better. I thought that was going to be a winner.

  29. #1849
    bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 55,429

    Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    I still can't believe their rake-free poker didn't do better. I thought that was going to be a winner.
    I concur sir.

    I just remember something that was mentioned on the forum many years ago about WSEX in regards to losing a big chuck on some type of investment they made in some type of movie stuff or something along those lines. That was during that big lawsuit they were involved in some international court ruling where they won their case but never collected on (long time ago and can't remember all the details).

  30. #1850
    tlaw66
    tlaw66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-11
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 390

    I think this guy getting paid is through match box and as we all no they are no longer with world sprots exchange

  31. #1851
    boston79
    boston79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-25-09
    Posts: 17
    Betpoints: 18

    Was told by Maria last week I would receive a partial payment of $1000 from ~$2700 owed to me with the longest request being from December 2010. Was told Id receive the check within 24-48 hours, but no tracking info. Then was told there was a delay with shipping and the check would arrive today via FedEx, and to make sure to contact her if the check didnt come. Havent received the check and cant get in touch with Maria.

  32. #1852
    trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-09
    Posts: 756
    Betpoints: 482

    Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    gambling is about 1 thing. risk/reward. right now it is not worth the risk. but i will take it.
    Relaaxx; Just curious they ever put you on delay or limit contracts?

  33. #1853
    relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-15-06
    Posts: 3,176

    Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    Relaaxx; Just curious they ever put you on delay or limit contracts?

    trumpdown, hope you are doing well. and no not really. not like the old days when you could buy 30 or more contracts at a time. now i can buy 5 contracts at a time(live betting),multiple times. straight bets still high. but i don't bet that high anymore.

  34. #1854
    isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-05
    Posts: 4,006

    I think WSEX will return to its former glory and I applaud the individuals in this thread that recognize there occasionally needs to be a symbiotic relationship between book and player in an effort to restore health to a quality betting institution that made some poor business decisions years ago.

  35. #1855
    tlaw66
    tlaw66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-11
    Posts: 22
    Betpoints: 390

    I Talked to MARIA today was told my first depoist will bw in the mail in october (hope that is true) She told me they had another prosser comming on board this month and they hope to be caught up by the end of Oxtober. We can only hope I still think it has to do with no money nut will hold on too the little bit of good news I can

First ... 50515253545556 ... Last
Top