trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

For the first time in months they don't respond to my email/s at all. Usually within a day I'd at least get some kind of response. Even if it was an excuse it was good to know someone was home with a pulse.

This is not encouraging.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

Maybe they temporarily reduced their staff during the All Star break.

stoneyt66
    stoneyt66's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ive been trying online support all day, and nothing. This is the first that has ever happened for me. This does not look good at all.

Patrick McIrish
    Patrick McIrish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

This does not look good, they might have gotten me for one last payout! Oh well, damn sure could have been worse...

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

They did not reply to a couple emails I sent earlier this week, but I was able to contact accounting via the phone today. Same old story (we don't have a tracking number for you yet, I will have my manager look into this) blah blah blah.

dcbt
    dcbt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'm still waiting on a March request as well. Not sure why the Aprils are getting priority. Time to email them. Awesometown.

carysb7478
    carysb7478's Avatar Become A Pro!

ya, thats pretty jank. Im still waiting on requests from 3/31, 4/2, and 4/5

csm506
    csm506's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stay away man things are getting hairy

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by dcbt View Post
    I'm still waiting on a March request as well. Not sure why the Aprils are getting priority. Time to email them. Awesometown.
    I bet the guy who got paid for April lives in Europe, not US. I still have a March payout pending as well, and when I call WSEX its nowhere close to being ready.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I just got paid, but it was via an interbook (Matchbook) transfer.

I had two outstanding $3K check withdrawals. The oldest one was from about Feb 22nd. I had another one from April. About 10 days ago, I tried a couple of times to contact their accounting department via live chat. The subject of my request was "where are my checks???". I received no answer.

The next day, I tried again. I put the subject as "Hello". A CS responded.

After being told my checks were "still in processing", I asked if I could cancel and do a Matchbook transfer instead. I was told that if I were eligible for Matchbook transfers, then yes, I could transfer up to $2500 per week for a $50 fee. I told her to cancel my April check and give me a Matchbook transfer for $2500 this week. She said OK, send an email.

I sent an email. The next day I still hadn't heard anything. I resent the email. I still did not get any email reply, but later I noticed that the money had been transferred into my MB account.

There is still hope.

donk2win
    donk2win's Avatar Become A Pro!

withdraw from matchbook?

Hey K,

1. Have you cashed it out from matchbook yet or is it still sitting in matchbook?
    2. What do you have to do to qualify for a matchbook transfer?

I am waiting for a $3000 cashout on WSEX dating 5/10.

Thanks for the info and help.

Quote Originally Posted by KGambler View Post
    I just got paid, but it was via an interbook (Matchbook) transfer.

I had two outstanding $3K check withdrawals. The oldest one was from about Feb 22nd. I had another one from April. About 10 days ago, I tried a couple of times to contact their accounting department via live chat. The subject of my request was "where are my checks???". I received no answer.

The next day, I tried again. I put the subject as "Hello". A CS responded.

After being told my checks were "still in processing", I asked if I could cancel and do a Matchbook transfer instead. I was told that if I were eligible for Matchbook transfers, then yes, I could transfer up to $2500 per week for a $50 fee. I told her to cancel my April check and give me a Matchbook transfer for $2500 this week. She said OK, send an email.

I sent an email. The next day I still hadn't heard anything. I resent the email. I still did not get any email reply, but later I noticed that the money had been transferred into my MB account.

There is still hope.

Zapper14
    Zapper14's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sent a couple more emails this week, no response. Tried the live chat, several times in a row, no response. I'm getting ready to call soon but not holding my breath. Waiting on $1k from March 22. It really pisses me off that people requesting payouts in April are getting paid first, regardless of where they are from or the methods used (but I am happy someone at least got their money!).

The worst part in all this is when it comes down to it, there seems like there is nothing I can do about it. I'm at their mercy. I've been betting for the better part of 10 years online and this is the second time I've had a problem with WSEX, last year it took them 2 months to payout $600. Should have learned my lesson then.

Anyone getting any bank drafts from March?

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by Zapper14 View Post

Anyone getting any bank drafts from March?

March you say? Still waiting from February.
    Last edited by trumpdown; 07-18-10 at 12:19 AM.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by donk2win View Post
    Hey K,

1. Have you cashed it out from matchbook yet or is it still sitting in matchbook?

2. You can't deposit via CC. Although, they allowed me to transfer 2500 for some reason, regardless of this. Maybe i should try that again.

Zapper14
    Zapper14's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got off the phone with them. Same old song and dance. I was told no tracking number yet but that they expect to have another batch drafted soon and to call back next week. Ugh.

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by increasedodds View Post
    They sent me a bonus and plea for a deposit. I told them I'd send one in in 3 months
    3 months is up. Make it a big deposit, and clear some of these withdraws.
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave trumpdown 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bnkramer
    bnkramer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
    I bet the guy who got paid for April lives in Europe, not US. I still have a March payout pending as well, and when I call WSEX its nowhere close to being ready.
    actually, I am in the US. No idea why I received my payout before withdrawals requested before me. I did call them an email them a lot so not sure if that made any difference. Hopefully others receive their money sooner than later

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...l#comment-4636

What a joke that article is.. Cohen never 'returned' as far as I remember, and the photo is straight from the first page of google images (http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=)

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not looking good, but as Halifax says, they generally take some time off for all-star break. Of course in the past when they cut staff down, they were actually paying players.

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    http://www.gambling911.com/gambling-...l#comment-4636

What a joke that article is.. Cohen never 'returned' as far as I remember, and the photo is straight from the first page of google images (http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&s...=&oq=&gs_rfai=)
    I would not trust them. Gambling911 is a fuckin joke. Most of their articles are written over buzz on the SBR and 2+2 forums. While I frequent both, they are hardly reliable sources of news. Not to mention that G911 is the biggest UltimateBet apologist not named Hellmuth.

KGambler
    KGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Quote Originally Posted by donk2win View Post
    Hey K,

No, the money is still sitting there in MatchBook. I have not requested a withdrawal.

As someone said, if you have ever deposited using a CC, you can not do an interbook transfer. It seems they like to make up excuses to limit their customers' withdrawal options, but in my case I am able to.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

Good news. You can deposit with AMX now. Woo hoo.

Igetp2s
    Igetp2s's Avatar Become A Pro!

They should have fewer "processor" issues when football season starts and they can get suckers to deposit some more.

NY Playa
    NY Playa's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think they are barely hanging on...why dont they ever pay anyone timely. after last w/d that took 3 months I walked away.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11642

Quote Originally Posted by Igetp2s View Post
    They should have fewer "processor" issues when football season starts and they can get suckers to deposit some more.
    Oh, I just had a flashback to summer of '09. I need a drink.

RazzFan

Called today about my March cashout. Was told that they stopped processing checks requested to regular mail sometime ago. She said management briefed them yesterday, they might resume in a couple weeks.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    relaaxx.......received the same generic message this morning from Beckie

am still waiting on 7 withdrawals each 3k....oldest is from 2/19

i'm going to pay them a visit in just over 2 weeks
    No word from this guy since he departed for Antigua. I am assuming he got paid in full. Stipulation was for him to keep his mouth shut to prevent a stampede of travelers to Antigua.

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    No word from this guy since he departed for Antigua. I am assuming he got paid in full. Stipulation was for him to keep his mouth shut to prevent a stampede of travelers to Antigua.
    I sent a fruitless PM (no feedback) to the poster in question. Last week I questioned CS about traveling out to receive funds. Obviously it helps to know someone on a more personal level, but I could hang out there long enough to make "friends" if that's what it takes.

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by trumpdown View Post
    I sent a fruitless PM (no feedback) to the poster in question. Last week I questioned CS about traveling out to receive funds. Obviously it helps to know someone on a more personal level, but I could hang out there long enough to make "friends" if that's what it takes.
    If that's an option, I'd do it too. Worth it if there's a chance to get my 22k.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by suzysuzy View Post
    If that's an option, I'd do it too. Worth it if there's a chance to get my 22k.
    The poster that went to Antigua had lived there for many years. The WSEX owners surely did not want any trouble so they paid him. If they had not, this poster would have posted here IMO.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Sims View Post
    The poster that went to Antigua had lived there for many years. The WSEX owners surely did not want any trouble so they paid him. If they had not, this poster would have posted here IMO.
    Or he could be swimming with the fishes

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

They are killin me here! Something has to be done. 6 months or more for payouts is just ridiculous!

Why hasn't anyone helped them out? Like matchbook? They should should just give us all the credit there and wsux can square up with them if they ever get money. Matchbook is a exchange so they would get more liquidity from us and are guaranteed some profits off of it anyways. Ya know?

Or they just should of sold themselves a year or two ago before everything hit the fan. I just don't understand how they went from one of the most trusted to completely bending all of us loyal customers with big balances over. WTF

They are really hindering my wagering career right now

GopherPuck
    GopherPuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1143

I'm waiting on 7 months. This is a friggin joke.

Playmaker
    Playmaker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7537

I complained about WSEX a number of times in the past few years but I never had to wait more then 2 months for a Payout....When I see multiple complaints of people waiting 5,6,7 months for a payout thats just downright scary..

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

Quote Originally Posted by sneak-a-peak View Post
    They are killin me here! Something has to be done. 6 months or more for payouts is just ridiculous!

Why hasn't anyone helped them out? Like matchbook? They should should just give us all the credit there and wsux can square up with them if they ever get money. Matchbook is a exchange so they would get more liquidity from us and are guaranteed some profits off of it anyways. Ya know?

Or they just should of sold themselves a year or two ago before everything hit the fan. I just don't understand how they went from one of the most trusted to completely bending all of us loyal customers with big balances over. WTF

They are really hindering my wagering career right now
    I feel ya. I could use the 16,000 they owe me. Jobless and need to buy some gadgets!

I just noticed on the front page someone got paid from a withdraw on march 22. I have 2 or 3 withdraws before that date. Ridiculous.

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last