Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

Quote Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
    still waiting on Jan 22nd
    Basically the same, Jan 28 here.

TodayIsForgotten
    TodayIsForgotten's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 615

hey Trumpdown. I think your best bet would be to contact WSEX via phone. I forgot about SBR for the longest time. Last year when they were in this crisis. I had requested a check. 45 days later i called WSEX and said I'm not sure if the check got lost in the mail but could you cancel it and send another? They did and i received it in less than 5 days. Then a couple months later im waiting on another check and i remember this place and I find they are having slow-pay issues. Worth a shot.

RazzFan
    RazzFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

Quote Originally Posted by relaaxx View Post
    been waiting since 2/24. this is the longest i have waited for a withdrawl. here is thier weekly useless reply to my useless email.

Mine has been waiting since 2/15, but I got a feeling you and I are still in for a long wait. Just a couple posts above are people still waiting on their January cashouts.

trumpdown
    trumpdown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Quote Originally Posted by TodayIsForgotten View Post
    hey Trumpdown. I think your best bet would be to contact WSEX via phone. I forgot about SBR for the longest time. Last year when they were in this crisis. I had requested a check. 45 days later i called WSEX and said I'm not sure if the check got lost in the mail but could you cancel it and send another? They did and i received it in less than 5 days. Then a couple months later im waiting on another check and i remember this place and I find they are having slow-pay issues. Worth a shot.

Thanks for the idea, but unfortunately they actually credited the 3000 back to my account. Guess I won't be getting this one via check after all. I'm going to attempt to transfer 2500 on the 15th of May to my MB account. See how it goes. It will be interesting to see if I empty the account faster via transfer @ 2500 per month or via check/s @ timetable to infinity.

actionaddict86
    actionaddict86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

will i even get my money out if i do win at wsex.....damnit

me-first
    me-first's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I haven't been keeping up on the WSEX situation. Did they ever admit to cash flow problems or are they still blaming it on proccessor issues? Either way, I'm hoping you guys get paid sooner than later......I so miss those golf interactives.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am back from my trip and will be around each day if anyone has issues they need me to look into at WSEX or otherwise.

WSEX sent an update, that they thought most people would receive one check this week, but I haven't heard from any players that it actually happen. If you did get paid, please drop me a note with wsex username and amount. I am taking the SBR list to WSEX again to try to get some movement on these.

At this point it seems to have gone from slow pay to even slower pay. A few people have reported payment, but not enough given how many are owed.

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
    WSEX sent an update, that they thought most people would receive one check this week, but I haven't heard from any players that it actually happen. If you did get paid, please drop me a note with wsex username and amount. I am taking the SBR list to WSEX again to try to get some movement on these.
    Actually, hopefuly those people will also post a reply in this thread, with the date requested and received too. For those of us who have February withdrawals, and have a long wait still ahead, it would be great to have an idea who is getting paid and when how old the cashout request was they just received.

I am skeptical about them saying they paid several people. The threads I am following in this and two other forums does not back up that claim.

RazzFan

Has anyone here waiting for payouts received either checks or tracking numbers in the last week?

carysb7478
    carysb7478's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
    Has anyone here waiting for payouts received either checks or tracking numbers in the last week?
    No, still waiting for courier checks from 3/31, 4/2, & 4/5

d0r1t0s
    d0r1t0s's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmm first post here...

I have been waiting for a MoneyBookers cashout from WSEX...I spoke with them on the phone last week regarding this, they told me they had a problem with a transfer to MoneyBookers and that my withdrawal will be processed as soon as possible, but probably not before the next business day (monday). Everything they told me made no sens, but I still had to accept it. I explained them that I tough it was unnacceptable for a serious gambling site to not hold enough money on MB to pay the costumers, and than I wanted to be paid, so all they had to do was -deposit on MB, -transfer me the money. A matter of 2 minutes...but no...

Since monday, I tried to e-mail them via both regular e-mails and their e-mail system, got no answer until I finally spoke with "Beckie" a couple minutes ago (And I'm still kinda talking to her)...now you know what she told me?

Chris: oh, yes!
    Beckie: Im sorry Sir.
    Beckie: How may I assist you on this chat?
    Chris: No problem, I decided I was gonne try to be patient with the next person I speak to!
    Beckie: Please provide also your username.
    Chris: username: gohabsgo
    Chris: I would just like to know what's going on with my money, basically
    Chris: and last friday I spoke with 3-4 of u guys and they told me they didnt have enough funds on moneybookers( ???) and that it should be done in the next business day( witch was monday, 2 days ago)
    Chris: I don't know what's going on, but I have a feeling you guys don,t know what to say anymore, please tel lme the truth...
    Beckie: Im sorry Sir. Yes you were told that. We have moved to a new location and as we speak our technicians are currently working on the change over installation. We are still working on restoring the phone lines.
    Chris: Hmmmm ok? lol
    Chris: that doesn't change anything to moneybookers
    Chris: funds were on their way to moneybookers on friday, and were supposed to arrive monday (unless they lied to me)
    Beckie: Sir, we have your account here. we are aware of your emails and we will process your account as the system comes available.
    Chris: ok but what is unavailable?
    Chris: no offence but...what you are telling me doesn't make sens....it really looks like a new excuse...
    Chris: moneybookers have no problem at all, so I should have my money by now...I moved too, and it never did anything to my moneybookers account?
    Chris: I can't accept every new excuse u guys tell me, u understand?....well...I have to accept it because it's the internet and there is nothing I can do....
    Chris: or explain me the link between you guys moving and the funds getting on MB on monday and now that changed?
    Beckie: Sir, I cannot explained that as Im only an agent here. Our tech support is currently working to restore operations up today. We have log your username for prompt process as the necessary systems comes avaible.
    Chris: but that's unacceptable
    Chris: seeing the situation, your boss or owner or I don't know what....should just DEPOSIT ON MONEYBOOKERS VIA CREDIT CARD
    Chris: and transfer me the money
    Chris: and assume the problem....what's the diffrecce?
    Chris: I don't believe what you are telling me, sorry...
    Chris: please have your boss call me: ***-***-****
    Beckie: Sir, I'm sorry. Thats the situation here today. I do understand your frustrations Sir. We do appreciate your patience in this matter. I will do my best to assist you further as the day progress.
    Chris: no
    Chris: tell your boss to call me.
    Chris: the money getting to me is YOUR responsability
    Chris: making a deposit and a transfer on moneybookers takes 2 minutes, and no technical problem can disturb that....so why dont they do that? since it is my money
    Chris: ***-***-****, tell your boss to call me, I want him to explain me why he doesnt do that
    Beckie: Sir, I will forward your username and number and your request to contact to the supervisor and manager's in box.
    Chris: the only reason why he would not do that could be : he doesnt have the money
    Chris: what I actually believe is that you guys are screwing me....
    Chris: I need someone to prove me wrong, u understand? every time it's new excuse, and I don't believe what you are telling me, I don't believe you're moving, I don't believe there is a problem, I believe you guys are broke, u understand?
    Chris: it's been a week now, I have never had a problem of more than a couple hours with moneybookers, all your telling me makes no sens, stop liying to me, just tell me u are broke
    Beckie: Understand.
    Chris: and that I might have to wait a month to get my money
    Chris: but obviously not, cuz u guys are broke....what is it...too many people won and u dont cover youselves?
    Chris: you gambled and it didnt work? and now the site is just gonna close and nobody is gonna get payd?
    Chris: at least tell me something that makes sens.....
    Chris: We are moving...that affected the transfer to moneybookers....WTF...u're laughing at me or what?.....there is 00000000000000000 link between you guys moving and moneybookers.....why would u think of that
    Chris: how I have a feeling you'r just gonna stop answering me....
    Chris: lol did u see gambling911.com
    Chris: Gambling911.com has been reporting extensively on World Sports Exchange (WSEX.com) and its inability to pay these days.
    Beckie: Sir, i've explained to you. I can assure you that your request will be handled.
    Chris: they are telling him he can only use the monies to make gift purchases.
    Chris: hahaha, there is noooooooooooooo technical problems, u are lying....I'm on a forum where everybody is saying you guys have been finding excuses for a while now...
    Chris: any answer to that? why dont u just tell me I'm never gonna get it, at least I would stop wasting my and your time
    Chris: this other guy says he has a a request pengind from march 22....lol and u tell me u are moving....u know forums exist right? u cant just invent stuff....and hope I'll be an ignorant idioy
    Chris: hello?
    Chris: please tell me the truth!!!
    Chris: some ppl say they recive sears gift certificates or something instead of cheques?
    Beckie: Sir, im sorry. As i've explained I will process your account as operation comes available.
    Chris: but what are all those things of the forums? u read the forums? all these ppl are making up stories?
    Chris: or.....why dont WSEX go ahead and aswer all the critics?...
    Chris: are u actually waiting for ppl to deposit before cashing out? cuz ppl are gonna stop depositing seeing what's happening....just too bad I didnt go on the forums BEFORE me last deposit...
    Chris: have someone call me, NOW ***-***-****
    Chris: I want to know if all I'm seeing on the internet is true
    Chris: theres not gonna be anymore money coming to u....so ur never gonna pay me....wsex is gonna close?
    Chris: so how many are we waiting for money?
    Chris: thats it?

(the last 10 lines were separated by maybe...10-15 minutes....) no more answer all of a sudden...they just don't know what to say anymore....Did they tell other people they were moving? it seems like they don't understant there are forums out there that are gonna talk about them if they don't pay...

I also game Beckie the link to this page, let's see if they are gonna say soemthing about this.

What I believe: they are broke, and are waiting for more deposits before they pay people...but deposits are slowly stopping, since more and more people start to understand that it's becoming too risky to deposit on WSEX...

So Basically...byebye WSEX MONEY...or maybe we will get it in months...if some other ppl deposit and lose.
    Last edited by d0r1t0s; 05-19-10 at 03:52 PM.

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13704

my weekly email asking about my money from a 2/24 withdrawl has brought this generic response

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the delays we are experiencing in sending you your payment. The new processing company which will be handling the issuance of drafts have encountered a setback which has brought on further delays.
    We are anticipating that the necessary negotiations and signing off on the appropriate documentations to conduct seem less operations will be concluded in due course.
    Your username is noted and as previously indicated, we will update you with your tracking information as it comes available.
    WSe appreciate your patience and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
    Regards,
    Beckie

Accounts Department
    World Sports Exchange
    1 268 480 3880
    1 888 671 3253

even josh's help not helping. he has known about this withdrawl and i am sure others for a month now. every other withdraw took tops 8 or 9 weeks which is way to long. now over 12 weeks for this one. who else is still waiting from february? how about january? last year?

markallenmartin
    markallenmartin's Avatar Become A Pro!

First post,

I havent received a payout from the week following the superbowl from WSEX. How do I discuss this if their accounts phone number is disconnected? And no live chat?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by markallenmartin View Post
    First post,

I havent received a payout from the week following the superbowl from WSEX. How do I discuss this if their accounts phone number is disconnected? And no live chat?

i sent an email to accounts@wsex.com - pm joshw. give him your information. he wil try to get your money for you. good luck to you - think we will all get paid - if we live that long

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by markallenmartin View Post
    First post,

There was a note on their site stating phone lines were going to be down until 10pm for some reason a couple days ago if I remember correctly.

I'm still waiting for a week after Superbowl as well as many others. My transfer to Matchbook was successful a few days back within 3 hours.

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

Quote Originally Posted by RazzFan View Post
    No still waiting for 22nd Jan request

bigloser
    bigloser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1335

even josh's help not helping. he has known about this withdrawl and i am sure others for a month now. every other withdraw took tops 8 or 9 weeks which is way to long. now over 12 weeks for this one. who else is still waiting from february? how about january? last year?
    Jan 22nd

d0r1t0s
    d0r1t0s's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sent them a link to this forum, and they're not coming to explain themselves...

To me they're just gonna disapear and our money is slowly gone...
    Last edited by d0r1t0s; 05-19-10 at 07:37 PM.

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by bigloser View Post
    No still waiting for 22nd Jan request
    Shew, mine is only from 2/15. Nobody has posted about receiving a check in some time. I am pretty curious the date of check requests currently being sent out.

JohnnyC
    JohnnyC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 597

boys, call them, it gets u paid more often with these scumbags. no emails or live chat.

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyC View Post
    boys, call them, it gets u paid more often with these scumbags. no emails or live chat.
    It sure has not helped since February. I call every Wednesday or every other Wednesday. Story remains the same, I am in the queue, they have a log of all my calls, and they have not ETA on either check.

But I came here to post good news for us. This morning in another forum I frequent, a guy who had a cashout pending from Early January, just received a check yesterday.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

I am really thinking of posting up............I can wait a couple months for a check......heck, some of the free payout policies of certain sites have you waiting several months for free payouts anyway.........

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
    I am really thinking of posting up............I can wait a couple months for a check......heck, some of the free payout policies of certain sites have you waiting several months for free payouts anyway.........
    Make it a large deposit so some of us can get paid. Thank you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sneak-a-peak

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Peeig View Post
    $190,000 would just cover whats owed to the people with the 33 sbr complaints. thanks ahead of time. p.s. could you also put in another $3000 for my withdrawl from march that i haven't told josh about.

Peeig
    Underbetting my roll
    Peeig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1213

$190,000 would just cover whats owed to the people with the 33 sbr complaints. thanks ahead of time. p.s. could you also put in another $3000 for my withdrawl from march that i haven't told josh about.
    lol...sure no problem
    Points Awarded:

Chuck Sims gave Peeig 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gman77
    gman77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

hey guy's new to the forum is it josh that you need to talk too to file a complaint about slow pay out from wsex thanks for any info gary

RazzFan

Quote Originally Posted by gman77 View Post
    hey guy's new to the forum is it josh that you need to talk too to file a complaint about slow pay out from wsex thanks for any info gary
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/Spor...Complaint.aspx

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am doing another update today. But bottom line is payouts have slowed way down. I would say this is reaching an even worse degree of slow pay.

Good news is that there have been a couple check payouts reported in the last week still, so it hasn't come to a complete stop yet.

Check the main page this weekend for a full report.

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

relaaxx.......received the same generic message this morning from Beckie

am still waiting on 7 withdrawals each 3k....oldest is from 2/19

i'm going to pay them a visit in just over 2 weeks

trumpdown

Quote Originally Posted by Absolutelyonfire View Post
    relaaxx.......received the same generic message this morning from Beckie

am still waiting on 7 withdrawals each 3k....oldest is from 2/19

i'm going to pay them a visit in just over 2 weeks

Please keep us informed on the success of your visit. If you don't mind how exactly are you going to be "convincing" enough for them to pay cash in hand I suppose? Hope your trip deems fruitful as I wouldn't mind flying down myself for some redemption and sunshine.
    Last edited by trumpdown; 05-21-10 at 05:52 PM.

Absolutelyonfire
    Absolutelyonfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

i will be in Antigua from June 5th for a week

i lived there for 8 years , have actually met one of the owners in the past and personally know some high ranking members of government , so we'll see what transpires

will let you know

RazzFan

i lived there for 8 years , have actually met one of the owners in the past and personally know some high ranking members of government , so we'll see what transpires

will let you know
    But didn't they just move to Cyprus?

trumpdown

will let you know
    Thanks and safe travels.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

my weekly email asking about my money from a 2/24 withdrawl has brought this generic response

Dear Customer,

We sincerely apologize for the delays we are experiencing in sending you your payment. The new processing company which will be handling the issuance of drafts have encountered a setback which has brought on further delays.
    We are anticipating that the necessary negotiations and signing off on the appropriate documentations to conduct seem less operations will be concluded in due course.
    Your username is noted and as previously indicated, we will update you with your tracking information as it comes available.
    Regards,
    Beckie
    Relaxx:
    I got the exact same email word for word from Beckie.

I actually thought she took the time to write the email response and am quite irritated that it was just a copy and paste.

Please let me apologize again for the delays we are experiencing in sending you your payment.

The new processing company which will be handling the issuance of drafts have encountered a setback which brought on further delays.

Regards,
    Beckie
    Accounts Department
    World Sports Exchange
    1 268 480 3880
    1 888 671 3253

suzysuzy
    suzysuzy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just realized today that they owe me 5 checks for 3k each! I think the oldest one is from early Feb (can only look at history for 90 days). I knew they owed me one or two, but i didnt know it was THIS serious. I am a primarily a poker player and am on a million sites, and I'm not very organized. The lady on the phone assured me that they are getting a new processor and I will definitely get all checks within a couple of weeks. What are the chances that is true, less than 1%?

First ... 25262728293031 ... Last