playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetMaker Done?

Got an email saying account are being moved to bookmaker but I can't get into betmaker.ag right now. IS the exchange done?

sam b.
    sam b.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

Just got off the phone with CS at Bookmaker. It appears they are done with exchange wagering. Transfers will take approx. 4 more hours is what I was told.

playz

do you know of another USA exchange?

offshore tyrant
    Update your status
    offshore tyrant's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is ridiculous. Liked the live betting for football over there and some other features. I can't believe this. Also bet the ponies at a good rate . I can't log in either. What if u already have a bookmaker account ? I'm also waiting on a payout from betmaker. I hate offshore and all this friggin BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offshore tyrant
    Update your status

I noticed volume got slower over their the past few months and i started to panic. I still can't believe how USA bettors don't favor exchanges over regular books !!!!!!!!! They must not know how to do math !! The state of the betting industry is at an all time JOKE high !!!! Back in 1999 things were way better . Words can't even explain the state of the industry right now !

playz

Betmaker didn't put resources into making it work. They didn't move lines. They made it hard/expensive to get money in and out.

I played there because I knew their backing was good. I don't know of any exchanges that are available for USA.

jason1968
    jason1968's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 984

Very bad news

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by offshore tyrant View Post
    This is ridiculous. Liked the live betting for football over there and some other features. I can't believe this. Also bet the ponies at a good rate . I can't log in either. What if u already have a bookmaker account ? I'm also waiting on a payout from betmaker. I hate offshore and all this friggin BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I am also waiting on a payout. So sick of being stressed out about collecting, and I noticed the same things as you in volume drops recently. Cannot understand why people wouldn't flock to a site like this, but it didn't happen.

iceman9870
    iceman9870's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 551

why did matchbook have to go away from the us market =(

statdude
    always sweating
    statdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, they did a terrible job of advertising. I didn't even know BetMaker existed until last week or I would have used it a ton.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Logged in and no funds and the illiterate idiot on chat told me in broken English that they dont know if funds will be in my account today. This is pathetic.

offshore tyrant
    Update your status

Same thing with me with the no funds ! Please report when funds are put into account ? I'm sick to my stomach and hate checking every 5 minutes. This is just great i'm waiting a betmaker payout and a bookmaker payout and now don't have a gawd damn exchange ! What a $hitty day to be alive !!!!!!! Time to start learning this bitcoin crap but i have a feeling that exchange isn't gonna be anything like betmaker .

offshore tyrant
    Update your status

Does anyone know if the Betpoints will transfer over to bookmaker ? I had about 28,ooo . I don't feel like calling over there again i'm too upset.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

Does anyone know if the Betpoints will transfer over to bookmaker ? I had about 28,ooo . I don't feel like calling over there again i'm too upset.
    Betpoints? at betmaker? I never saw anything about that.

offshore tyrant
    Update your status

Yeah there was never any explanation of what the betpoints were for but they had a link on the left hand side of your account menu where it said points . I had about 28,000 .

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29946

thanks for the betpoint info. At DSI (also part of Bookmaker family), the betpoints can be used to reduce withdraw fees, among other things. I funded betmaker with a free transfer from dsi. Built up a nice balance , but never wanted to withdraw. I might have learned about betpoints then. I hope they are transferred if they have any value.

I hate this to end. It wasn't ideal of course, but it was good to have after we lost matchbook.

offshore tyrant
    Update your status

Yeah and i was withdrawing amounts of 3K pretty often and not even using the points so they would be free. I should of asked that guy Brian who always answers the phone over there but over the last few months i was just happy to get my checks becaused i sensed something wrong with the volume.

Johnnythunder

These morons still havent transferred the betmaker funds over to bookmaker....this is ridiculous.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Same thing with me with the no funds ! Please report when funds are put into account ? I'm sick to my stomach and hate checking every 5 minutes. This is just great i'm waiting a betmaker payout and a bookmaker payout and now don't have a gawd damn exchange ! What a $hitty day to be alive !!!!!!! Time to start learning this bitcoin crap but i have a feeling that exchange isn't gonna be anything like betmaker .
    bitcoin exchange is a joke

statdude
    always sweating
    statdude's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bitcoin exchange is not a joke. I regularly get all my action filled with some people's action in the thousands per game.

There are some features and sports to be added. Namely, the ability to limit your max spread or ML for your wager. Otherwise, it's a very liquid exchange.

Easy to acquire bitcoins and cash in and out via Coinbase.

Did I miss where you explained your sentiment elsewhere?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

just called, was told funds to be moved asap. could not give any better timeframe infomation. if you have a bookmaker account the funds will go there, it will not create another account. also after all funds are done then they will start to move points(which i did not even know about until this thread) over to bookmaker. hope everthing goes smooth for everyone. the only problem i see is if you have no bookmaker account or you do have have enough funds to bet with in bookmaker, then this is taking way to long, especially since betmaker is/was owned by bookmaker they should have been able to do this overnight. good luck to all.

sam b.
    sam b.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1517

My transfer hasn't happened yet either. Yesterday I asked for a time frame and was given 24 hours. Customer service at BookMaker, including the supervisors, are clueless. Always have been the 2nd worst in the industry (to BetOnline). I can say the opposite for the customer service reps at BetMaker which were excellent.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by sam b. View Post
    My transfer hasn't happened yet either. Yesterday I asked for a time frame and was given 24 hours. Customer service at BookMaker, including the supervisors, are clueless. Always have been the 2nd worst in the industry (to BetOnline). I can say the opposite for the customer service reps at BetMaker which were excellent.
    That's surprising. DSI is known for having the best customer service. Their lines are basically identical to bookmaker, and obviously just as trusted of a company, maybe move your funds there.

Johnnythunder

Still nothing and these morons are clueless as shit. I filed a SBR complaint but not sure what good that will do me.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by statdude View Post
    Bitcoin exchange is not a joke. I regularly get all my action filled with some people's action in the thousands per game.

There are some features and sports to be added. Namely, the ability to limit your max spread or ML for your wager. Otherwise, it's a very liquid exchange.

Cant even set your own line. lol I dont think you know what an exchange is.

offshore tyrant
    Update your status

Anyone know what is going on with the betmaker situation ? I didn't get a chance to call over there today. I did however get a fedex check this morning from them. I guess no one really played there ?? Hard to believe because i know the ingame lines on sunday night football were better than the european books.

wagerallsports
    wagerallsports's Avatar Become A Pro!

betmaker sucks a$$

offshore tyrant
    Update your status

Finally rest of balance transferred to bookmaker. Also they just told me that they stopped using betpoints awhile ago and i was like mine kept being tallied and were at aprrox. 28,000. Than the famous i will have to consult with my supervisor tomorrow i got ! Unreal how things are.

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

Have you heard anymore if the betpoints can be transfered over? Or is this something that they are not doing?

waldroprob
    waldroprob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

Quote Originally Posted by statdude View Post

+1 - sure it's not a traditional exchange, but where else can you bet at essentially -100.5 ? So they don't want people setting their own lines, if you pick your spots you can get the best lines on the planet.

Art Vandeleigh
    Art Vandeleigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Bookmaker chat told me a short while ago that the Betmaker transfer comes with a 3x rollover. Seems unnecessary, this wasn't exactly a bailout, was it? Anyone else get the same info, or was this customer service rep out of touch?

relaaxx
    relaaxx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14050

anyone hear about points transferring over to bookmaker. talked to 2 cs. they did not know.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by waldroprob View Post
    +1 - sure it's not a traditional exchange, but where else can you bet at essentially -100.5 ? So they don't want people setting their own lines, if you pick your spots you can get the best lines on the planet.
    you bitcoin shills are unreal

sdtrader
    Update your status
    sdtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40577

I talked to Bookmaker chat and they said there was no rollover requirement. As far as the betpoints the answer I got was that the betpoints in the Exchange were only used for better commission rate, since the Exchange no longer exists, and it was only for Commission rate, the betpoints will not be carried over. So I guess they are not being moved over.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandeleigh View Post
    Bookmaker chat told me a short while ago that the Betmaker transfer comes with a 3x rollover. Seems unnecessary, this wasn't exactly a bailout, was it? Anyone else get the same info, or was this customer service rep out of touch?
    Quote Originally Posted by sdtrader View Post
    I talked to Bookmaker chat and they said there was no rollover requirement. .
    Correct, there is not.

12 Last