SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Want to open acct where is tbe best?

I live in San Diago and go to calientes to place my bets when i get down there but its sometimes a pain in the ass. I waant to try a online book out but will only deposit small amount to start to see how it goes.Which book gives the best bonus and is great at withdrawels...Superbowl weekend should have great bonus's right..Is 5Dimes good???

Phatman36
    Phatman36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    I live in San Diago and go to calientes to place my bets when i get down there but its sometimes a pain in the ass. I waant to try a online book out but will only deposit small amount to start to see how it goes.Which book gives the best bonus and is great at withdrawels...Superbowl weekend should have great bonus's right..Is 5Dimes good???
    Youwager brah, Been with them for a while now, never had any problems. They are about as good as a book gets for Americans. Check them out. They have been around for 18 years for a reason. (Just don't give them your real phone number if you don't like cold calling with promo deals.)

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Ill check it out thanks

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

legends has a 40% cash bonus right now, they have one of the most solid books youll fine, but no frills like 5 dimes

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

5Dimes if you can handle a cranky CS manager

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

5dimes or DSI

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32799

I use DSI as an out, great book, no reduced juice though, vanilla betting lines.
    Still a great book, pays out on time.

Hittman
    Hittman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I know what you mean when it comes to going to TJ/Pueblo Amigo to bet on games. I live in S. OC and I've been there MANY times over the years to bet on games, but I haven't been there in about two years. It's no worth the drive and especially the long lines at the boarder. I've been using 5Dimes (reduced juice).