GeorgeTheGreek
    GeorgeTheGreek's Avatar Become A Pro!

BetGuardian Comment

First time long time -

So I signed up for betguardian first week of January. One complaint so far but nothing that wasn't in the rules. I deposited $300 which was their max and within a few days I had about $2K in my account. Then I was limited to $250 for pro sports/college, $100 for minor sports.

I've asked if they could increase me limit but they declined saying no. I did receive a payout for $750 last Friday and today requested another one for $750 so it seems they do pay.

Might be moving to betonline as I hear they have a great live betting option and tons more sports options - but for the smalltime bettor Betguardian is great. If their limits were $500-$1,000 I'd stay there

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3353

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeTheGreek View Post
    First time long time -

So I signed up for betguardian first week of January. One complaint so far but nothing that wasn't in the rules. I deposited $300 which was their max and within a few days I had about $2K in my account. Then I was limited to $250 for pro sports/college, $100 for minor sports.

I've asked if they could increase me limit but they declined saying no. I did receive a payout for $750 last Friday and today requested another one for $750 so it seems they do pay.

Might be moving to betonline as I hear they have a great live betting option and tons more sports options - but for the smalltime bettor Betguardian is great. If their limits were $500-$1,000 I'd stay there
    Never heard of them. Checked them out and they do have a platinum bonus plan where one can deposit up to 2.5K. Do not know where you get the max 3 bills from. You want options post up at 5Dimes.

MandaBraza
    MandaBraza's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 252

Guardian Guaranty has been operating a long time. DO NOT GO TO BETONLINE. Very deceiving in their bonus and rollover, so do not sign up for any bonus. Customer service is very slow in responding. Payouts are very slow and you may have to ask a few times before you get it. justbet.cx is the same as betguardian maybe better limits for you there.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guardian is a Tradewinds brand and has been around forever but the setup is basically the same as JustBet which is also in the same family.. they are Recreational services that will pay and give out decent bonuses... they are what they are, nothing more and nothing less.

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Betonline? Seriously? I would rather have betpoints than dollars at Betonline.

MoneySharpness
    MoneySharpness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 666

why does everyone shit on betonline? i've never had an issue

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySharpness View Post
    why does everyone shit on betonline? i've never had an issue
    Have you not seen the large number of payout complaints reguarding Betonline, if you were paid on time by them you are a lucky player.