dimon
    dimon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

How good Pinnacle actually is?

hey guys,

there are nothing but good words and reviews about pinnacle, I know they are not taking US based customers, but I wanted to ask about personal experience with pinnaclesports.

Will you use them if you can right now?

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would you ask this?

Planning to copy their numbers and set up a book to cater to US customers?

Or just a "inquiring minds want to know if gamblers would like to bet at the best book with the best numbers" type of musing? If (2), I can tell you the answer would be yes.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

A lot of sad posters when they found out they couldn't use Pinny anymore.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Pinnacle is what it is. They generally have the highest limits and lowest vig in the industry. Though their focus is soccer today, they still have the sharpest lines on major US markets. If you are good enough to beat them on those markets you've probably already been kicked out of every other book there is.

They pay faster than anyone. Want ewallet withdrawals in 3 minutes, you'll get them (big withdrawals need mgmt approval and may take a couple hours).

They don't take shots at players and they won't kick you out or limit you on major markets unless you are taking shots at them.

If, however, you need a book you can call in and talk to someone, or one to hold your hand on a deposit/withdrawal, it isn't them. They don't like phone calls.

UV82
    UV82's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pinnacle = High limits, best odds & fastest payout (20 minutes) ...... and and and they do not limit you (if they do it is minimal) to $10 if they lose - like all the chickens useless UK books ... no other book gets close to them

True, you cannot talk to them on the phone but their customer service will reply to you by email within minutes

the only downfall is their technology, which is fragile - tends to break at times and it may take them days to fix some times... well I suppose you cannot be the best all round... but overall they get 9 out of 10 from me
    Last edited by UV82; 08-17-09 at 04:28 PM.

Zelda
    Zelda's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just to echo what Durito said, they pay me Neteller withdrawals of up to 15k in 10-15 mins.
    So for me they are the perfect book, and yea i consider their MLB/NBA/NFL lines to be the sharpest (not counting in Matchbook).
    It would be a small disaster for me if they´d disappear some day, i hope it never happens.