NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by davidchong View Post
    5dimes CS is not the best, you going to chat and they said "a", close chat and go again and they said "b".
    the best fukking line out of the entire thread!

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post

for someone who asks people to respect 'your opinion' you seem very invested in changing other peoples opinions

although with all these facts about 5dimes it is becoming all the more clear that your 'opinion' of 5dimes is wrong

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

dont be so butt hurt, it was a funny post by easy-rider...

i just post my experiences, just like others like u do...and just like u wont change any1s opinion that already has 1 of a book, neither will i...some like it and some hate it....to each his own

Last edited by 5mike5; 01-21-13 at 08:20 AM.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    for someone who asks people to respect 'your opinion' you seem very invested in changing other peoples opinions

although with all these facts about 5dimes it is becoming all the more clear that your 'opinion' of 5dimes is wrong

What have they done to you, to make you dislike them?
    I'll guess that had the Bears vs Detroit and the Bears were +45 instead of +4.5 and you took a shot and then were disappointed they didn't pay out your win, and thought that you rightfully deserved to have that money.

SportsMushroom

dont be so butt hurt, it was a funny post by easy-rider...

i just post my experiences, just like others like u do...and just like u wont change any1s opinion that already has 1 of a book, neither will i...some like it and some hate it....to each his own

post your opinions in 5dimes blowing threads, dont come in threads were people have legitimate complaints about 5dimes and tell them 'you are wrong because I have a different experience with them'

you are the definition of ignorant, just because you have not been screwed over by them doesnt mean that noone has

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    What have they done to you, to make you dislike them?
    I'll guess that had the Bears vs Detroit and the Bears were +45 instead of +4.5 and you took a shot and then were disappointed they didn't pay out your win, and thought that you rightfully deserved to have that money.
    go back to post #36

do I really need to explain to you why I think 5dimes is shit? as I said, there are 2 types of people that blow 5dimes, shills and idiots

shills because they get paid, the rest are idiots because they dont get paid, yet when they see what is going on at 5dimes they still think its a good book

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

go back to post #36

do I really need to explain to you why I think 5dimes is shit? as I said, there are 2 types of people that blow 5dimes, shills and idiots

shills because they get paid, the rest are idiots because they dont get paid, yet when they see what is going on at 5dimes they still think its a good book

Ok, so why do YOU not like them.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

post your opinions in 5dimes blowing threads, dont come in threads were people have legitimate complaints about 5dimes and tell them 'you are wrong because I have a different experience with them'

you are the definition of ignorant, just because you have not been screwed over by them doesnt mean that noone has
    l will post when and where i want

and now ur making things up, i never said no1 has ever been screwed over by them, nor did i say any1 was "wrong"

nice try though
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-21-13 at 11:38 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: nosniboR11

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

l will post when and where i want
    Damn right, pal.

SportsMushroom is a total douche. Tell him to go fukk himself.
    Points Awarded:

5mike5 gave opie1988 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

evo34
    evo34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4198

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    5d race book is the best offshore option imo. Solid rebates and a plus 10% option as well on winning wagers. 25 cents minimums.
    Very true, they are the best offshore racebook and its not even close. Customer service is way below par though especially for a top rated shop like they are.

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Sports Mushroom = LOSER

You really should put the car in the garage, close the windows and doors, and start it up. You know you've thought about it, so why not go ahead and do it? What are you hanging on for?

apalm8
    Hello friends, Jim Nantz.
    apalm8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 146

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    If 5Dimes closes the chat on you it's probably cause trying to understand your typing is like trying to decypher hieroglyphics.

The motherfukkers working at 5Dimes are underpaid Costa Rican women, not scholars in the study of ancient Mayan civilization.

First 12