crazymary
    crazymary's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

5Dimes is rated A+ here? WTF?

I have been using many books, even some with C rating, but has never experienced such thing like with 5Dimes, which is allegedly rated A+.

My payout was rejected in 2012, the answer with the reason was as follows:

Dear Customer,

Greetings!
    Your last deposit was processed on 7/21/10 for $841.47. Since then you have rolled over $250, you still need to rollover $1432.94 in order to be able to request a withdrawal without incurring a 5% Administrative Fee.

My answer:

Thank you for the answer,but there is some huge misunderstanding. Only in year 2012 I made a rollover at least 800$, I did not count it for year 2011, but it must have been much higher as I had much bigger limits then.
    So please explain again.

Unfortunately they did not answer at all!
    Since that time I made again required rollover (I have printscreen with all my bets, so I can prove it), so I tried once more with payout.

The answer from 5Dimes was:

We received your payout request for the amount of $3500 via Moneybookers . However, your payout request was rejected due to non sufficient action in the account. Whenever you make a deposit you must justify this with action in the account (Meaning winning, pushing or losing wagers). You must complete a two time rollover of the amount of your deposit before you can request a payout. You can request to be charged a admin fee of 5% if you want your payout without completing the rollover .

My answer:

Thank you,

For the second time you are writing lies to me. I was trying to make payout half a year ago and since that time I made much more rollover than requested (in fact rollover had been done even before). I have screenshots of all my bets, so I can proove it.
    Why you are doing this to me?

Of course again they did not answer at all!

OK, they don't like the fact I am winner punter, but why this bookmaker is rating A+ with such attitude????
    Any ideas what should I do???

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

they are not A+ book, they are horrible, they freeroll players every day

unfortunately there are many shills and naive idiots that praise 5dimes, and sbr chooses to only focus on these kind of posts, and any negative posts are deleted/buried or dismissed by making the user seem like a crook

to answer your question, 5dimes is rated A+ because they pay the biggest check of all the books to sbr

you have no recourse, a few weeks ago a guy had a lot of money seized by 5dimes 10-20 thousand dollars, he filed a complaint with sbr. sbr sided with the book and had an empolyee fired because he publicly sided with the player

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

5Dimes calculates rollover at the lower amount of risk or win, right? I know a few people have been confused by that before. Especially if they bet a lot of money on big favourites.

But if you feel you've completed rollover under those rules and you'd like SBR to take a look at your complaint, please fill out a Dispute Form.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    5Dimes calculates rollover at the lower amount of risk or win, right? I know a few people have been confused by that before. Especially if they bet a lot of money on big favourites.
    this

you can also go to live CS and ask them about this ... if you say you made enough bets to cover the requested rollover, just ask CS to check your betting history and confirm to you that everything is ok.

crazymary

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Indeed I realise this, but as I wrote this rollover had been done many times and I play only bets with handicap lines so this difference between risk and profit is very small.

Thank you for all answers, I will proceed with official claim.
    However it is really sad that such things happen. Why can't be every bookie so fair as PinnacleSports is.

Recently I had funny story (funny only because stake was really small) with SBO. I noticed they settled the the game with incorrect result (they took previous round game of this team which had take place 2 days earlier). I wrote to them to correct it and the answer was that they have 72 hours rule, so I can claim incorrectly settled bets only within 72 hours. I was travelling in that time, so had not much time to check every single bet in that time. So in fact I had to pay for their mistake. So be aware
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

SportsMushroom

stalling tactics probably

similar to betislands claming processor issues or that they accidentally sent payment by w u insted of em gi

yes I know, I know, 5 dimes is the safest book we heard it all before

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    stalling tactics probably

similar to betislands claming processor issues or that they accidentally sent payment by w u insted of em gi

yes I know, I know, 5 dimes is the safest book we heard it all before

This. No reserves, and not enough deposits coming in to pay the money going out. Or maybe they can't calculate a 2x rollover at 5dimes and it's an honest mistake. LOL, wonder which it is.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

These are piddling amounts for somewhere like 5dimes really. Just bad customer service, nothing more.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Do 5Dimes have a system in place to add up all your rollover?

The rollovers usually the smallest base amount is added. 1 time I bet on Anthony Johnson @+100 vs Vitor Belfort @-120, no amount is added to my rollover because it is consider a even bet by SGB Global, it has to be less than 100....lol. That book is such a scam, all you do is winning 'playing $$$' using real $$$. You can't never cashout if you accept a bonus.

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

5dimes is an awesome book until you have an issue and you have to go through the management.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: waldroprob

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

One of the worst books ever.

Great options/lines, but the worst fuking service i've ever seen.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

5dimes has been very good to me.

bounced a check back in november, then they sent another one within a month.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    5dimes has been very good to me.

bounced a check back in november, then they sent another one within a month.

And that's being very good to you?

I love you guys who send all of your money to criminals.

Good shit.

crazymary

OK I must be fair and write to all of you the final of my case.

I contacted live chat and after they checked my account again I was told that I was right and my rollover was done.
    I had to call them on the phone, they verified me and finally send my money to Neteller account.

So stupid thing it was, some lazy CS member or something, the case was about some really small money for them...

Thank you for all advices and good luck!!!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Thanks for the update, crazymary. Happy to see they got it sorted out for you!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    This. No reserves, and not enough deposits coming in to pay the money going out. Or maybe they can't calculate a 2x rollover at 5dimes and it's an honest mistake. LOL, wonder which it is.
    looks like honest mistake since they got paid

they arent all BI
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-18-13 at 07:41 AM.

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    looks like honest mistake since they got paid

they arent all BI

you realise they refused to pay him twice? and over a period of a few months?

you think that is a coincidence that they made the same silly mistake twice or that they refused to pay this guy for like ages?

you think its a coincidence that both times they downright ignored him or that they decided to pay him only when he went public?

when you make a withdrawal they apparently comb through your bets all the way back to the 90s looking for a reason not to pay you yet they were so absent minded they didnt realise this guy completed his rollover many times over?

they are a house of cards, just like bi was, they make 'mistakes' with some customers so that they can pay others

Im guessing this guy got put on the ignore list because he didnt come from a forum and they thought he wouldnt make waves, which they were right, and when he finally speaks up they all of a sudden say 'oops my mistake'

I see the bi fiasco has not made people wiser or smarter

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

he had dumb/terrible CS agents seems like to me was the problem, which is very normal at dimes...but it was fixed..

never had not 1 single hassle/delay from them for the 2 years ive played there..but maybe im just lucky

never been stiffed in 15 yrs playing offshore, because i know the books im playing at are longtime proven..

i didnt need to learn anything from BI, becuase i didnt play there for that very reason
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-18-13 at 10:44 AM.

SportsMushroom

never had any hassle from them on my many payouts, not a peep or single delay or question in 2 years

but i never take bonuses so they cant say much i guess

stay at big books like them, and i have no worry...never been stiffed in 15 yrs offshore becuase i know the books im playing at are longtime proven
    i hope Im wrong, but this is like dejavu

same shit happenend with bI, thread after thread about complaints, all dismissed from people with alterior motives or people too trusting

until bi went bust and then all the threads started resurfacing and everyone was like 'shit all the signs were there'

well the last few weeks its like thread after thread about 5dimes, and some of these really look dodgy, confiscating funds on a whim, employee errors, sbr being the muscle

I dont if somethings wrong at 5dimes, but something is fishy in this thread %, give me a break, that other guy Dan Bouton, he requested a payout and they reviewed wagers he made months prior to him requesting payout, and found a wager with a bad line

so they are thorough, you want to tell me that this guy keeps requesting payouts and the keep making the same mistake of basically not being able to do simple addition?

lying jackasses

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

in no way am i worried about playing there, but theres nothing wrong if others dont feel that way...

its just personal prefrences

SportsMushroom

he had dumb/terrible CS agents seems like to me was the problem, which is very normal at dimes...but it was fixed..

never had not 1 single hassle/delay from them for the 2 years ive played there..but maybe im just lucky

never been stiffed in 15 yrs playing offshore, because i know the books im playing at are longtime proven..

i didnt need to learn anything from BI, becuase i didnt play there for that very reason

you realise that as people were coming in with complaints about betislands, there were people like you dismissing them saying 'never had a hassle with them'

again Im not saying that 5dimes is in trouble, but if they end up closing shop in the future I will say that the evidence was there

and there is a difference between bi and 5dimes, bi tactics was to do everything for the player, 5dimes on the other hand seems keep on screwing over a lot of people, 5dimes are essentially freerolling a lot of their customers, looking for reasons not to pay, sometimes even engineering those reasons, so yeah if some customers are getting paid is because some customers are getting lubed

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

just difference of opinion Shroom

like i said, ive never been stiffed offshore, so if dimes is the 1st, ill remember u told me so and be the first to say u were right man
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-18-13 at 10:56 AM.

SportsMushroom

just difference of opinion Shroom

like i said, ive never been stiffed offshore, so if dimes is the 1st, ill remember u told me so and be the first to say u were right man
    I get difference of opinion

but how can you dismiss this simply as an 'honest mistake' and not wonder what really is at play

anyhow I dont think that 5dimes is going bust, exactly because of their tactics, taking a year to pay this guy because of 'an honest mistake'

confiscating 40,000 balances because 3,000 of that was won on a 'bad line'

hanging bad lines to suck players in, take their money when they lose and confiscate them when they win

yeah they arent going anywere with these mob tactics
    Last edited by SportsMushroom; 01-18-13 at 12:41 PM.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

I have said for months that 5dimes does not deserve their rating, but they will always have it because of the amount of money they pay SBR for it.
    Points Awarded:

waldroprob gave mcduggly 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom, and oopfish

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by mcduggly View Post
    I have said for months that 5dimes does not deserve their rating, but they will always have it because of the amount of money they pay SBR for it.
    its amazing how 5dimes can have a higher rating than books like bet365

you know whats ironic, when I started coming here Bet365 were not sponsors and I was amazed that they were not rated A, then they became sponsors and suddenly sbr realised its an A book, apperently they dont pay enough though cause they are still rated below 5dimes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: necro

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

5mike5, no doubt you have great experience with 5dimes. So as many posters saying the same praise during BI days, including some players with as long betting history as you have.

One sure lesson learned from BI is that no matter how many praises in forum, no matter how high it rated in forum, players are on their own to make judgement. Rumors/negatives can not be simply ignored as agendas (In BI case, all rumors turned to be true). Pretty tough ordeal for new players I am sure. But it is a reality now.

Add to the fact that no books want to stand up to bail out players for measly 1.5m. Sounds like a big sum, but really a pocket change to real books. See British bookies, Asian bookies, and Pokerstar for example. This can tell you how solid the financial background is in those books facing the US market.
    Last edited by wrongturn; 01-18-13 at 01:30 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsMushroom

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

i already said that myself...its just everybody's own personal prefrence and judgement
    Last edited by 5mike5; 01-18-13 at 01:36 PM.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    i hope Im wrong, but this is like dejavu

same shit happenend with bI, thread after thread about complaints, all dismissed from people with alterior motives or people too trusting
    True, but 5dimes has been around for ages, betislands was basically a new and tiny book. 5dimes will also have many times as many customers, at a guess 50x, so you'll inevitably get a lot more complaints.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    True, but 5dimes has been around for ages, betislands was basically a new and tiny book. 5dimes will also have many times as many customers, at a guess 50x, so you'll inevitably get a lot more complaints.

I dont agree, yes I expect there to be the occassional cs issues or the occassional payment processing issues, the issues that arise with 5dimes besides the normal ones are issues of clear fraudulant and unethical behaviour from 5dies, and that is not due to sheer number of customers, but because the people that run it are obviously dishonest

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

just stupids use 5dimes

wrongturn
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    It used to be quick payout as measure for good books. Now people start to use the years of service and/or number of customers as guide. I am sure sooner or later a cook will use these to cheat as well, although harder to pull, but bigger to gain. We have seen such cases like Enron, Madoff.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    Add to the fact that no books want to stand up to bail out players for measly 1.5m. Sounds like a big sum, but really a pocket change to real books. See British bookies, Asian bookies, and Pokerstar for example. This can tell you how solid the financial background is in those books facing the US market.
    lolzz are you seriously trying to say that just because some big books dont want to venture into a shitty business deal, that their finances arent as good as lead to believe? ... the bailout is a bad business deal, bottom line...

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    lolzz are you seriously trying to say that just because some big books dont want to venture into a shitty business deal, that their finances arent as good as lead to believe? ... the bailout is a bad business deal, bottom line...

no their finances are not as good as people believe because they are giving people the runaround for months before paying them, sign of cash flow problems

wrongturn
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    Not arguing bailout is "bad" business deal, otherwise why called bailout? The FullTilt bailout by Pokerstar is 100x shittier in terms of money amount, right? They have already had all the poker players. What to gain for Pokerstar?

I am not saying big books are in shaky finances. But who knows? You know? SBR know? Who to believe? At least the BI fiasco does not increase players' confidence on their financials, in fact, confidence much more reduced. May be not to you and not big drop to me, but to many other players, including all new players, that is a huge confidence hit.
    Last edited by wrongturn; 01-18-13 at 03:53 PM.

Alluvada143
    Alluvada143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Had been with 5 dimes for over 2 years, wagering more than 100K in their Sportsbook/Casino. Never had any issue what so ever with their CS/Management corresponding payouts... A book is always rated depending on the ease of deposits/Payouts and 5dimes is a step ahead of others...

Please do not compare 5dimes with BI

123 Last