Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

BetUS payouts

On 10 August 2009, I requested a payout from BetUS by wire transfer to my bank account for $1,050.00. On 11 August 2009, I received not $1050.00 but $1014.69, a discrepancy of $35.31.

After noticing this, I went back and reviewed some of my past payouts and noticed that one of my payouts from June was also $35 short.

On 17 June 2009, I requested a payout from BetUS for $1,800.00, also by wire transfer to the same account. After a several business day wait, I received not $1800 but $1,764.14 on 25 June 2009, a discrepancy of $35.86.

After lengthy investigation through the labyrinth of incompetence that is the bank's Phone Operator System, I was able to determine that the international transfers which were sent to me from BetUS went through the domestic bank Wachovia, who apparently charged me in the neighborhood of $35 for each transfer. Let me reiterate: this fee was in addition to those already charged me directly by BetUS as well as those charged to me by Bank.

My bank charged me $15.00 for each wire transfer and of course I do not hold BetUS accountable for these fees. Nor am I complaining about the standard payout fees, which were both times deducted directly from my BetUS account. However, I do believe that I was misled (perhaps not intentionally) by BetUS when I was forced to pay the additional fees applied by Wachovia. These fees were not mentioned to me at any point by BetUS Account Managers when I requested my payouts, nor are they discussed anywhere on their website.

I feel that my account should be refunded for both of these fees for the total amount of $71.17. Simply put, the amounts that I received in each payout were not the amounts that I requested.

I have emailed BetUS CS about this issue and received a very prompt reply that my request for a refund is now under review.

Hopefully this will be another opportunity to prove that this is NOT a stiff book, however that is entirely in their hands at this point. Updates will follow as I recieve them.

Fischnasty
    come on Papanick!
    Fischnasty's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

My account was just credited with the $71.17 that I requested. Apparently they did not know about this fee from Wachovia and they refunded me no questions asked.

rjohnny
    rjohnny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

oops

rjohnny
    rjohnny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 258

when you call in to make a withdrawal they tell you this might happen and to fax/email them the bank statement to reimburse. For me they have been an excellent book. quick payouts and good customer service. i'm even tagged as a JM system player there. lines are fair when they are released overnight. you have to be retarded to take them the next day on that book though.