jetset
    jetset's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Stan James closed my Account after Win, is this normal??

Stan James clossed my Account after win , is This Normal .

first time limit my Account after Win, i play kombi soccer bets.
    after i can not bet more thats 5 euro, ok i bet 2-3 monats after time 5 euro kombi and i win and now closed Stan james my Account, is this Normal ?
    i whrite in live chat :
    [Visitor] i well deposit but i can not log in , in my account
    [Martyn] Your account has been closed
    [Visitor] what ??
    [Visitor] hello
    [Visitor] hello
    [Visitor] what you make is not normal

The live Support Chat Closed the Chat

is this normal After Win closed account by stan James ? what is this for Bookie ?
    Last edited by jetset; 01-12-13 at 01:13 PM.

Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

All books have right to close acc. without explanation!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

As long as they pay you they can close it. Dunno a damn thing about this book, hope you get paid.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jetset

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

Quite standard, if you ask me. But don't worry, you'll get paid.

tudes7
    tudes7's Avatar Become A Pro!

It happens to everyone. Pretty ordinary.

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

i think u can feel your money are safe.
    i'm sure they will pay you.
    they closed my account too but i got my money what was on my account

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Abnormal would be that they didn't close your account.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

SJ limits fast, and it's not unusual from them to close a winning account - but your money is safe

jetset

does have now a lot in weave read stan james number 1 bookie is with limits, so one may lose, however win becomes the account closed? why it is here still with rating B? who needs thus bookie? so many write about this bookmaker bad, however, here it is with rating a B. They would have to have rating - D
    very unfriendly bookie, give no right answer - Stan James

Uga
    Uga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6066

Quote Originally Posted by jetset View Post
    why it is here still with rating B? who needs thus bookie? so many write about this bookmaker bad, however, here it is with rating a B. They would have to have rating - D
    They're rated B because your money is safe, not because they're fond of winning players.

jetset

sorry however if stan james the users simply throws without reason no rating is for me a B - with more than 20 bookies I have not experienced something so, on a right answer does not ask for sometimes, behaves nobody good bookie

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

sorry however if stan james the users simply throws without reason no rating is for me a B - with more than 20 bookies I have not experienced something so, on a right answer does not ask for sometimes, behaves nobody good bookie
    It won't be without reason - something in your betting patterns will have triggered them to think you will be unprofitable. They're just quicker at it than most, nearly every book does the same eventually.

jetset

I am still at nobody bookie were limited, I am announced with almost over 20 bookies.
    so is called on payment everything is OK? With win and payment account is closed with Stan James? and this should be thus everything OK? And thus bookie Seriuos should be?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Stanjames are probably the worst book for closing accounts. Soon as u hit a few winners or u catch some off lines they will jus close account. But they are safe in terms of ur money. They even clearly leave lines for longer despite steam. Ther are always dozens of arbitrage opportunities...while most books have a team at -185 stanjames will leave it at -130 or something...they must do it on purpose

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

If u want a book tht won't limit u thn get a pinnacle account

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I am still at nobody bookie were limited, I am announced with almost over 20 bookies.
    so is called on payment everything is OK? With win and payment account is closed with Stan James? and this should be thus everything OK? And thus bookie Seriuos should be?
    Like I said, it's entirely normal. If you show signs that you might win longterm, nearly every book on earth will limit or close the account. The only real exceptions are pinnacle, ibcbet and sbobet.

jetset

Quote Originally Posted by maheshwari2012 View Post
    Hey jetset you are a motherfuckerr so please learn to speak english properly.
    @ maheshwari2012
    Yes , I ************....r I penetrate YOUR MOther in Your ASS, your mother need this and your Mother does not shout very much according to, unfortunately, in English so I am not able so well english.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by maheshwari2012 View Post
    Hey jetset you are a motherfuckerr so please learn to speak english properly.
    Maheshwari... you piece of कुत्ते बकवास, how dare you attack someone over their attempt at English or the fact they are using a translator. The only thing I know more about than the gaming business is theology so I hope my comment in Hindi is understand or would it be more appropriate for me to say it in marathi, malayalam or any of the other twenty odd dialects... and to have the mothers name... foul.
    Jay Ma

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

@ maheshwari2012
    Yes , I ************....r I penetrate YOUR MOther in Your ASS, your mother need this and your Mother does not shout very much according to, unfortunately, in English so I am not able so well english.
    Jetset... your allright. Donīt stoop to the low level of others. You were limited for showing skill or potential skill. Basically you were a risk exposure liability, consider it a compliment... kudos to you.