touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any good promos for Madness hit anyones inbox yet... wondering whats floating around other than these fake bailouts.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

got a very welcomed call from youwager re-uping there, also will be using 1 v i c e friday. I find it odd sbr claims they send alot alot of shills and yet all i see are long time members posting about them.( i have never withdrawn any cash but i highly doubt every lies about fast payouts)

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

SBR only calls out shills for non sponsor books...where were they stopping all the BI shills...

That said, common sense, paying a 500 payout to a person betting a few hundred a game and with solid deposits is easy...coughing up 10k to someone who rolled over you in 2 weeks of sharp play is another. A lot of small timers collected quick from BI too...

Trust as far as you would any other person off craigslist...too many small shops oprarating week to week right now

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    got a very welcomed call from youwager re-uping there, also will be using 1 v i c e friday. I find it odd sbr claims they send alot alot of shills and yet all i see are long time members posting about them.( i have never withdrawn any cash but i highly doubt every lies about fast payouts)
    ***** is probably good for a hit and run on a few hundro but I am positive you will not be welcome there long Hank with your rep... but hey, let us know how it goes.

touchback

HHAHAA, forgot. ONE VICE

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

betus got good promotion now. 100% freeplay and 100% money back up to $500 on your first wager if lost

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

betdsi

codeSIMADNESS2013

100% FP on a 300 dollar deposit

Cuse4tw
    Sharp Square
    Cuse4tw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse4tw View Post
    betdsi

codeSIMADNESS2013

100% FP on a 300 dollar deposit

dsimadness2013 **********

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

Betus doesn't take U.S. players anymore right? I wouldn't consider playing there anyway what with their reputation.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Bet365 and 888Sport, both with a great and easy bonus to take advantage.

touchback

Well... from what I gear Youwager is gonna have something nice... not sure yet but you guys can always check in with them... also, HorizonSportsis doing something nice for Madness... their usual 100% and 50% bonus has been modified March hoops.It looks like you can get a 100% deposit bonus with a 10x rollover instead of a12xrolloverbut it is up to $300 instead of $500. Nice to have a reduced rollover and most goes drop down the amount they deposit for off season anywayand they mad the 50% deposit rollover 7x rollover instead of 8x rollover the max is also $300... they are throwing a $25 Freebet on top of $300 deposits or more... code is HOOPS13. Man,still annoyed over the lack of reading comprehension some people have... seriously, people should just practice reading more books so they have a better understanding of how thoughts are transmitted using human written language... It is like I could write a sentence saying that grass šis not greenš and I would invariably get a response from some troglodyte asking why I am referring to grass as the color blue. Seriously... go back to school or might I suggest Devry to those that are more hands on...

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

just be carefull with promo emails from Betcris ... best thing is to talk to CS first, otherwise after you deposit you might find out that you do not qualify for the promised bonus because: "...." (you can fill in what you find out after you make your deposit and CS tells you that you can't have the bonus)

touchback

Ya, always make sure you qualify for a promo.... you could be in for a rude awakening especially after you deposit... and most definitiley if you your aggregated wins exceed ypur deposits... means disqualified.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Ya, always make sure you qualify for a promo.... you could be in for a rude awakening especially after you deposit... and most definitiley if you your aggregated wins exceed ypur deposits... means disqualified.
    yeah ... I usually check everything before making the deposit... but the Becris promo email was so promising and this was my first deposit with them (and probably the last) so I didn't think even for a second that there might be a "problem"

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    yeah ... I usually check everything before making the deposit... but the Becris promo email was so promising and this was my first deposit with them (and probably the last) so I didn't think even for a second that there might be a "problem"
    Well.... live and learn. The shortcomings of youth, we were all guilty of it once...

First 12