craigm
    craigm's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betway Question, would love any help!

Hiya

Just looking for a bit of advice. I had received an email the other day from betway advising that they would offer me a matched deposit of up to £50 (not the welcome bonus).

I deposited £50 and placed a bet which had returns of £290.00. I then received my bonus bet and placed another bet which had returns of £550. The initial £50 bet when placed was debited from my cash balance and not my bonus balance. The second bet came from my bonus balance.

The first bet was successful and I received £290.00 into my account. When I went to withdraw this it advised that £50 of this was bonus funds and I could not withdraw until there were £0 bonus funds. Upon contacting the live support I was advised at first to roll this bonus over 6 times with a maximum bet of 30% of the bonus which would be a max £15 per bet (I bet £14.50 just to be on the safe side as the T&C's did state cannot exceed greater or equal value to 30%)

I rolled this over to the required amount and was still unable to withdraw any funds. Upon contacting live support I was advised that it was actually 15 times this was to be rolled over.

So i spent the next 2 days placing bets of £14.50 on odds of 2.0 or higher and managed to increase my balance to £450. I have now met the rollover requirements and there is £0 bonus showing. After thinking for a while I realised my initial bet was £50.00 which would be greater than the 30% advised.

Am I screwed? I'd be quite dissapointed if I've spent the last 2 days placing approx 50 bets of £14.50 (almost going insane as I have probably bet on every sport known to man!) only to find that I am unable to withdraw the funds. The money is still in my account, I'm just scared to hit the withdraw in case this falls under the 'gotcha rule' which has been previously reported.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Craig

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just google this:
    betway confiscate
    betway scam
    betway steal
    betway gotcha rule

craigm
    craigm's Avatar Become A Pro!

I just realised I dunno if I'll be ok or not. They state the following

"Other examples of irregular game play include but are not limited to, placing single bets equal to or in excess of 30% or more of the value of the bonus credited to their account until such time as the wagering requirements for that bonus have been met, unless that is allowed in the specific term of a campaign."

The first bet I placed was an accumulator bet and not a single bet.

Am I right in saying I should be ok then or am I totally goosed!?