sportsaction76
    sportsaction76's Avatar Become A Pro!

looking for a solid under the radar book

I am looking for a book that maybe isnt as well known or talked about but has reviewed well....i know these sight reviews are less than honest....just looking for people who have had good expirences.....for u.s. players too!...any revommendations would be appreciated!

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Been using these guys for 10 yrs great under the radar book. Great extra out. Not a shill or employee. Just answering your question.

No internet phone only. Old school.

However free payouts and easy funding. Bonus no roll over rules too. Never Stiffed anyone.

Number*1-888-996-4263*one number for all your needs.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

youwager.eu is a little under the radar and a solid book online in my opinion and experience the past 3 months, just dont like their teaser rules and such but otherwise solid bonuses and comp program

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betpop and Alliance

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Win4real

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by postgame View Post
    what is this book?
    LVSBI.
    Las Vegas Sports Book International

sportsaction76
    sportsaction76's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks pimike!.....can you tell me a little about them?

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Isn't Pimike the same guy who once shilled for Creditwagering?

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

betrevolution

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Youwager is a good one.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I'll just follow up my reasoning about betrevolution. I've played there a couple of times, and they definitely have their shiit together. They offer appropriate rollovers on their bonus so they cant get killed by scalps. Their customer service is great. As a person in technology development, I can say their IT/web staff is stupendous, and are probably very well paid (which indicates strong financial backing). The only book I think is in the same ballpark technology wise is heritage for US customers.

I've just noticed so many little things they just do right. Whether it's as simple verifying accounts with DOB and not passwords to keep your accounts secure from lower level employees to how they manage risk (appropriate rollovers, smaller max cashout to deter the bigger players, focus primarily on major sports, etc). Those three things might sound shtty to you, but if you a recreational player none of those thing affect you and all the indicate is a strong risk management team, and solid financial stability.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'll agree with Pharaoh. I've been playing with them for quite a while now and their site is light years ahead of the rest. CS guys enjoy doing their stuff and take care of people. Their bonus system is unique, I dont think anyone offers something like they do.

They are a low profile book here at SBR probably because they are not sponsors, but on EOG and others they host plenty of contest and prizes to their members.

erickvivar
    erickvivar's Avatar Become A Pro!

You go to there promotions section and pick whatever you want, enter the code while depositing and done. You will be able to see your rollover calculated live and shown to you at all times.The promos expire every few hours and new ones come after, higher, lower or different kinds. You just need to be ready to take whatever you like. All bonuses are cash. No free plays with them.

nitzantal
    nitzantal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Strong Risk Managment means they limit in a flash if you bet $1000 on a fast moving line ?

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by sportsaction76 View Post
    Thanks pimike!.....can you tell me a little about them?
    There not in Costa Rica. They email lines to u daily. Easiest deposit method. No ** stuff. Just call and ask them any questions you may have.