Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was dudleydawson a legit retarded man?

dude was the biggest frikken shill for BI with a deadheat photo finish with ROBnnpink.

are these charcters a couple low BR fools just that were just thrilled to death at a book that did sameday p2p?

SBR frowns upon shilling and yet these two clowns were brown nosing BI and each and every thread WAT UP WITH THAT?

Hankwins

i think dudley and rob were two super shills actually had a deal with betislands to get weekly $150 freeplays.

both charcters devasated their lame ass brown nosing BS came to an end.

this is common sense but SBR let these clowns SHILL and that is the odd part.

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

here is the thing... dudley is a ghost of someone...was a complete fukking moron from day 1...complete asshat who knows nothing about anything...shilll, obv...

rob was a nice guy for a long time...still is to some...nobody knew about the bi money or any of that shit until it was over...

problem is, most of the incredibly irrational and delusional think that sbr knew all about all of the guys that BI were paying and they even think that the ones who were being paid shit, knew about all the inside dealings of the half ass book and that there was trouble...and there is no fukking way on earth this is true..you guys are complete fukking morons to think that a handful of paid shills knew anything about BI having money troubles or that they were about to shut down... its one of the more illiterate assumptions ive read here.

so while dudley will go on being a complete fukking pussy and ghost around, none of them ever knew shit and are a complete fukking lie to say they do

Hankwins

bottom line they were outrageous shills, I would agree that those two fools knew until it was over however the jury is still out on SBR.

my point about rob in dudley is they were pathetic shills and SBR was cool with that!

Hankwins

a guy named garret who has a small unrated unheard of book told me months ago betislands was a house of cards run by a little tatoo's prick named jon and SBR was a pay to play biz. the guy was real know it all and he babbled crap about dozer getting a bar fight with his buddy and that is why SBR labeled him a scam book.

Funny thing this dude new betislands was garbage and SBR was not privey to this info!

raydog
    raydog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

hawkins, every poster who has been at sbr for over 2-3 years..hell, every poster at a handful of places knew that the tattoo guy, known as sslp, was the front man for bi...im not sure where any of this was lost in the start up of translation...everyone knew who was running the place and that he was a poster beforehand...

why do people think that sbr knew about every bi shill? there could have been 50 of them...sbr had no fukking clue...sure, its easy to look back now and see who was overposting and claim they were a shill...who cares, they still didnt know shit... but damn son, you guys are giving sbr entirely too much credit...thinking they knew everything about everything

and yes, i agree...dudley should find the sharpest knife and see how many parts he can make himself into...should have been a fukking jizz stain

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

I didn't pay too much attention but was the tattoo guy Jon from Betislands?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by LordVodka View Post
    Yes, aka poster sslp years ago.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 39525

He laughs at small bettors like you

LordVodka

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    He laughs at small bettors like you
    You are absolutely pathetic. No doubt in my mind you post from a mental institution.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9214

You are absolutely pathetic. No doubt in my mind you post from a mental institution.
    Fukk, will you two stop it.

You are both feeding on the other's need for attention/approval to keep it going. I bet you two might actually enjoy taking turns as the top in a rough man sex session deep down.

Take it to the bedroom boys. I'm pretty sure most people are as sick of it as me now.

LordVodka

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Fukk, will you two stop it.

You are both feeding the other's need for attention/approval to keep it going. I bet you two might actually enjoy taking turns as the top in a rough man sex session deep down.

Take it to the bedroom boys. I'm pretty sure most people are as sick of it as me now.
    Why blame me? I have nothing to do with this stalker. Hes going through my post history. I dont have a right to defend myself? This guy has been banned from all forums that he posts at except this one for stalking other members this is his life.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9214

Your answers to his stupid posts are just as boring and annoying. So you enjoy half the blame and have the power to reduce the number of posts on the subject by at least half.

If you hadn't started even more threads about this yourself I might feel a little more sympathy for you.

Just stop answering and start clicking the report button on every post he trolls you with. Easy fix!

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Hank, I once crapped in my pants driving to work and had to wipe my ass with my sock in back of a bulldozer on the side of the road.