krb8
    krb8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2796

Warning about Vipsports.eu

First off let me say i am a member of another forum and have lurked here for quite some time but never signed up or posted before. I also am not a newbie when it comes to online books. Back in November i received an email from vipsports.eu offering a 50% sign up bonus. Since i was low on funds i decided to take the offer, i deposited $200 and received a $100 cash bonus with a 15x rollover, no problem. I played for 2 weeks and had built my account up to over $3,000, even though my limits were slashed to less than $200. I requested a $1,000 ** payout and did receive it a week later. In the mean time i continued to play and requested another $1,000 ** payout. I requested it a week before Christmas and still have not received it. Yesterday i tried to login to my account and i was not able to. When i inquired about it i received an email saying my account is being reviewed. They are saying i am making syndicate plays, whatever that means. I don't know how i can do that when the most i can wager is $150. I am not usually a winner so this has just been a good run. So right now i have $2,560 frozen in the account and am still waiting on the $1,000 ** payout, so the total is $3,560 i am owed.

Seeing as i only deposited $200 i feel fortunate as i know better than to play at such places but i feel i have done nothing wrong and asked if i can just close the account and have my money sent to me, i have received no response as of yet. By the way i couldn't request all of it before as the max withdrawal is $1,000 and you have to wait for one to be processed before requesting another.

i have filed a complaint with SBR. Thanks

InsiderHer
    InsiderHer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

Quote Originally Posted by krb8 View Post
    First off let me say i am a member of another forum and have lurked here for quite some time but never signed up or posted before. I also am not a newbie when it comes to online books. Back in November i received an email from vipsports.eu offering a 50% sign up bonus. Since i was low on funds i decided to take the offer, i deposited $200 and received a $100 cash bonus with a 15x rollover, no problem. I played for 2 weeks and had built my account up to over $3,000, even though my limits were slashed to less than $200. I requested a $1,000 ** payout and did receive it a week later. In the mean time i continued to play and requested another $1,000 ** payout. I requested it a week before Christmas and still have not received it. Yesterday i tried to login to my account and i was not able to. When i inquired about it i received an email saying my account is being reviewed. They are saying i am making syndicate plays, whatever that means. I don't know how i can do that when the most i can wager is $150. I am not usually a winner so this has just been a good run. So right now i have $2,560 frozen in the account and am still waiting on the $1,000 ** payout, so the total is $3,560 i am owed.

Seeing as i only deposited $200 i feel fortunate as i know better than to play at such places but i feel i have done nothing wrong and asked if i can just close the account and have my money sent to me, i have received no response as of yet. By the way i couldn't request all of it before as the max withdrawal is $1,000 and you have to wait for one to be processed before requesting another.

i have filed a complaint with SBR. Thanks

A couple things about your post I find out of place, but I totally believe you. Having your limits lowered usually means you are an advantage player. Most likely you're betting steam or making plays with other advantage players. Not saying that's the case. So advantage or syndicate play has nothing to do with the amount you are wagering. Ive seen guys limited to less than $25. Secondly, your math is off. Your post mentioned you already received a $1000 payout. So you're actually owed $2500 not $3500 (if you follow the logic in your post), but no big deal. Its only been 10 days since your last payout and your account is under review. Its doubtful you have anything to worry about, but I hope it all works out for you krb8. Congrats on your win. Now post up with a book like Bookmaker, Heritage or 5Dimes.

krb8
    krb8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2796

Thanks for the response and i apologize for the confusion. I didn't explain the situation very well. The overall amount including payouts i have already received is $4,560. I received $1K already, have a $1k withdrawal already taken out of my account but not received yet and now $2,560 frozen in the account. They told me on Friday it will take 48 hours to review the account. I am just concerned because i did nothing wrong and just got on a hot streak. I usually play at the books you mentioned but back when i signed up here i only had $200 and figured a 50% bonus was great. Believe me i learned my lesson.