bf2skillz
    bf2skillz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 388

SIA and Bodog.ca

Hello,

Just wanted to know if people have been limited at these books. How much were were you betting and how much did you win? I exclusively bet on MMA events and I am reluctant to bet over $100. I started off at 560 at SIA and reached $2800 over 7 months... should I hold back or am I under the radar?

I really like the books and don't want to get limited.

Thanks

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14356

Sia always cut limits if not give the boot altogether. They cut you down so low its not even worth playing with them, so they truley just want the recreational player, which is evident in their great numbers for dogs.

Rich Boy
    Rich Boy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1106

SIA will probably limit you quickly

I have been with Bodog for a while now and have hammered them on props. They have not limited me yet

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

It really depends if you are beating the closing lines or not as different people have been limited with various amounts in their accounts. I was booted as soon as I requested my first withdrawal however, they paid me in full without any issues and my balance was a lot more than yours. Have you registered your account? It's usually best to do this early as some people have had issues with the length of time it took to verify. Hope this helps.

btw - my comments are regarding SIA.

bf2skillz

Yes, I have registered without any problems, but now I'm kinda worried about withdrawing, as it might shed some light on my account. I normally bet on every fight possible, can you state what your average bet size was?

leeloo
    leeloo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, by withdrawing you will shed light as this was when they booted me. My average size was around 250. What's really important is you not having to worry about getting paid specially if your roll gets big. I was expecting to have a hard time but they made it very easy and I hope your experience will be the same. I really wouldnt worry too much if your average is 100 but if you dont need the money dont request a withdraw yet. Focus on playing smart and NEVER forget that the most important part of gambling is MONEY MANAGEMENT, make sure you understand it and ALWAYS apply it.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

meh pretty sure nobody takes $100 wagers seriously, they probly figure you can enjoy your $6 in ev and it's not worth their time to shut you down.

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Based on what you wrote your account is not hitting any of the high balance reports so essentially your under the radar at the moment. When you withdrawal their accounting team will review your account and that is when they will see how much you deposited verse balance and what you are betting on. I would suggest making a withdrawal but leave a few hundred in your acct which will throw them off abit and keep you under radar. If you just keep playing once your balance hits a certain amount (EX- 3k or 4k) whatever amount there alert is set at then you most likely will get limited to 10% of the max bet they accept. So if a max bet on a prop is 100$ you would be limited to 10$. Since you want to stay under radar abit longer now is your time to do it. A you don't want to hit their high balance report and B you don't want their accounting seeing you deposited 100$ and withdrawing 2800$. Good thing is its over 7 months so if you withdraw 2500$ you would be good for another round with them. Continued...

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Continued.. Have you withdrew in the past with them? If so then you won't have problems with getting limited. If it is your 1st withdrawal they will review your acct deeper but your numbers that you stated still do not justify a bet reduction. If it was 560 and a week later 2800$ and you pounded them on certain lines then yes a limit reduction but that amount over a 7 month period is fine and you will be good with them for awhile.

bf2skillz

Thanks for the reassurance, I have yet to withdraw from them, and I will do it in small increments. The other threads I have seen stating how SIA limits has gotten me a little paranoid lol, which is the last thing a sports bettor should be worrying about.

Mexes
    Mexes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5463

I could not play longer than a month @sia
    my account was closed... for a few bets they might be nice..

Tomato
    Tomato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Made 2k at SIA and was banned, never bet more than $100 on a side

Made 18k at Bovada and was limited to $30, but bet minimum of $500 on everything

bf2skillz

Sorry, but is a "side bet" like a prop, or a straight bet on a team?

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

side bets are usually considered against the spread

props are not considered sides

Peregrine Stoop
    Peregrine Stoop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 779

my experiences are similar to tomato, though bovada seems to let me hit full game and half time at major markets for $500 -- any small sports or props and I'm $25 and under

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

i've bet 100 dollar a game at sia for 12-15 months and turned 500 into 10 000,
    shortly after i had reached 5 figures they told me to leave but paid my balance quickly after my identity and personal details had been verified