jm765
    jm765's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is Hertiage still a good book to play @

have not heard much about them recently>>>

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

They are the only book I play at. Same day payouts, best customer service around. I haven't found any book that comes close to their exclusive bonus if you are a member their, talking about after contests and certain offers you will receive if you are a player there, not for new members. They get all my business... A+ in my eyes.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Like flyingillini said they do not take new customers... Well, unless you know someone on the inside...

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Just received a piece of junk mail from Heritagesports.com offering me "free money, no BS". I assume its the same place. It appears they are fishing for new customers with this mass mailer.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Like flyingillini said they do not take new customers... Well, unless you know someone on the inside...
    I never said they don't take new customers?? I have no clue if they do or not. I think you read my post wrong.

DukeJohn
    DukeJohn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I never said they don't take new customers?? I have no clue if they do or not. I think you read my post wrong.
    Ah, I guess I misunderstood your post then. However, I did receive the following when I tried to sign up in the past via email:

Thank you for contacting Heritagesports. Being that we are more of a private/invitation only sports book, we would need to know exactly how you heard about our company before we can sign you up. If you received some type of invitation from us please give us the name and address exactly as it shows on it.
    I might add they responded via email quickly...

Chuck, if you received a mailer, then it appears they will allow you to open an account.

BOL

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

Quote Originally Posted by DukeJohn View Post
    Ah, I guess I misunderstood your post then. However, I did receive the following when I tried to sign up in the past via email:

I might add they responded via email quickly...

Chuck, if you received a mailer, then it appears they will allow you to open an account.

BOL
    Thanks, I may have to give them a try.

Halifax
    Halifax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1605

They pay, but be prepared to be shown the door very quickly if you have half a clue.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does anybody know if this book is taking positions (or just real lazy about moving lines)?

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think its both Dark... I have been told my a couple reps they are small and slow to move lines but I also believe that they are biased. They really are like an old local. No crazy shit like 5dimes, just the basics...

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    They pay, but be prepared to be shown the door very quickly if you have half a clue.
    Hali,
    I know of big sharps there who are welcome but at a 250 limit. You were fully ejected?