HelPer
    HelPer's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unibet Blocked account Withou explication

Hello, Good morning!
    I am HP, and I am a customer at Unibet since December 9 2010, and have done eight deposits without any problems. OnDecember 8 in promoting Christmas (Christmas calendar) made a deposit of € 200 to receive a bonus of 25% up to 50 €.
    The deposit was processed, i have realized one bet and won it to €312.5. The account access has been blocked without explanation or an mail sent. After 5 days without any communication I decided to send an email to question the fact of not having access to the account, which I was given is that the account had been closed without any explication by Unibet and could not re-open, and if i would have balance in account i need to send my documents.
    I sent my identity card, moneybookers movement and a proof of address, the same document I have used elsewhere. It was rejectedbecause they do not accept the document address. I sent a new and so far have not received any response.
    The bonus i received, i have only a month to be used, I believe that Unibet want to lose the bonus and any winnings i have got.
    My account has no illegality, and don't have any fraud or inexistent bet, i want my money back as well as the gains I made the bet.
    I do not understand why they closed the account and did not respond.

Thank you

BaggioFan
    BaggioFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 450

thanks for this post.
    i'd suggest to others to stay away of any book lisensed in malta. too many stories about closing theirs accounts with no explanation.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Unibet is a relatively good EU bookmaker.
    If they decided to close your account, it means that they will confiscate the bonus for sure.

If they asked for a specific document, provide it for them to be able to receive the balance.
    They often won't accept any different address address verification document - other than a utility bill, I guess this is your issue with them.

fixxer
    fixxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

If you don't receive a response from them, you can contact Unibet via live chat or call them also