physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Anyone receive double cash back from Heritage

I thought that we were supposed to recieve double the cash back on bets made in December. My cash backs yesterday said $170. Shouldn't it be double to $340 today

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

its already factored in...

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by physed View Post
    I thought that we were supposed to recieve double the cash back on bets made in December. My cash backs yesterday said $170. Shouldn't it be double to $340 today
    1. The cashback calculator shows the total amount for the 3 month period not just for December so it would not have been 2x the number shown regardless
    2. as stated above the double points for December was already reflected in the calculator (and it kept doubling after they enabled it in December)

RUGSCRUBBER
    RUGSCRUBBER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Exactly. The double cash back for December was already added into the total you recieved.

megamillionslose
    megamillionslose's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3740

Cash back total was roughly $150 on 12/31 BUT mysteriously disappeared today?

This may be the second time those GREEDY c*cksmokers at Heritage have stolen my funds!A Heritage agent cold-called me about depositing new funds with them.When he found out i had multiple accounts he quickly consolidated my accounts(absolutely no fault of mine due to them absorbing a couple of books that didn't accept USA bettors anymore)& stole a few hundred a couple months ago only giving me back my free play funds.No clue how the cash back bonus works but i thought i was supposed to get that added to my current balance today?Please advise me Heritage veterans what's going on with this so-called "A" rated book?
    Last edited by megamillionslose; 01-01-13 at 11:28 PM.