Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

What;s going on BOL? SBR chime in, BOL chime in!

I am a small time guy that is happy with p2p but i think it's disgusting this book slow pays and has the frikken nerve to come on here and post some new ans improved payout schedule.

SBR doens't bust thier balls. Oh wait they don't slow pay SBR.

Hankwins

BetOnline home of the 25% percent freeplay and SLOW PAY!

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

not defending them, but i think that schedule was posted months ago back when they were actually paying faster

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    not defending them, but i think that schedule was posted months ago back when they were actually paying faster
    i read a thread they guarantee express checks in 7 business days, if this is accurate i will a deposit tomorrow. seems never ending BS if i can be proven to be full of crap I will actually think that is cool and deposit.

ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

Hank ur not small time. lol

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Hank your right about the payout issues and sometimes it can be annoying, but they end up paying. Not like what im dealing with at Dimeline not sure if they r even gonna pay me anymore. Im pretty sure with Betonline the p2p has always been pretty reliable but when u get to some of the others which everyone knows they have issues with. Honestly Hank i don't even respond to these threads anymore but because u have been around for some of my threads i wanted to just tell u this.