SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

US books are criminals, how can you trust a criminal with your money?

there is a reason why respectable quality books do not cater to the US, it is illegal

these books are defrauding the US government yet people live with the illusion that they would think twice about stealing peoples money, wake up, a person/company cant be dishonest with the us government yet honest with US citizens, you are either an honest person or you are not

Bigh2001
    Bigh2001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1458

Thanks

chino08
    chino08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11256

those are the exact words my girlfriend uses....

Fall778899
    Update your status
    Fall778899's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great insight ! I didn't know that schroooom

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    there is a reason why respectable quality books do not cater to the US, it is illegal

these books are defrauding the US government yet people live with the illusion that they would think twice about stealing peoples money, wake up, a person/company cant be dishonest with the us government yet honest with US citizens, you are either an honest person or you are not
    big difference between providing a service that a gov't says (to a degree) its citizens cannot partake in and stealing. Just cause someone served booze durring the probition, doesnt mean they rob there customers. You can make a moral argument that its ok to provide the gambling services they do. Does not mean that they are immoral.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

think you took one too many magic mushrooms mental midget

HeDidDisToHim
    HeDidDisToHim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 189

SportsMushroom,

Could you send me some of whatever it is you smokin?

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28781

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    big difference between providing a service that a gov't says (to a degree) its citizens cannot partake in and stealing. Just cause someone served booze durring the probition, doesnt mean they rob there customers. You can make a moral argument that its ok to provide the gambling services they do. Does not mean that they are immoral.
    I agree with you to an extent, that would be a perfect world were bookies were honest moral people, alas this is not the world we live in

even when legal, gambling markets are made up from the scum of the earth, both on the bookie and player side, I have experienced this since I got into the gambling business (both sides, last 15 years or so)

how can a person/organisation manage to break the law yet remain uncorrupted and moral?

the books that operate in the US are run by a bunch of crooks, even if they were not, dishonesty is at the heart of human nature and at the end of the day, you are sending your money to a stranger that operates illegally and anonymously and puting all your trust in him that he will not take all your money and run

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by chino08 View Post
    those are the exact words my girlfriend uses....
    psych, gotcha babe its me

are you picking up dinner tonight?

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

The US government ARE the crooks. Anyone who actually thinks dealing with the US customers without the blessing of the DOJ,FBI, or the NFL is dishonest behavior must be the biggest, most gutless, sheep on earth. You probably think filming a cop in public is a bad thing because the cop says so? I take it you're a big supporter of the Homeland Security Agency too, you know, the ones that tell you to alert the authorities if someone is doing "suspicious" things like paying cash for items that cost more than $20.

Grow a pair, and try thinking for yourself for a change boy.

lt56
    lt56's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1733

defrauding the U.S. government? You mean the government who tells it's people they can bet on lotteries and horses, but not on football? And how are bookies defrauding the U.S. government? Defrauding them out of what? Your post makes no sense. You sound like someone who's gotten stiffed by bad bookies and made bad choices who you deal with, but that doesn't mean all bookies are bad; just the ones you deal with.Maybe hang with a better crowd. Most bookies and gamblers I've ever known were simply sports fans who liked betting and they were just as respectful as most anyone else. Comparing the U.S. government to bookies and gamblers is a joke. For every dishonest bookie there's about 10 dishonest politicians.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

And of course there's the whole WTO ruling saying the US gambling prohibition is illegal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dark Horse