Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Ok i just got an email stating that my withdrawal has been processed, exactly 1 month today. Not even sure what this means or how much longer i really have to wait but at least were moving in the right direction. I just got off chat to ask them and they said i should have the info within 2 days.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    Ok i just got an email stating that my withdrawal has been processed, exactly 1 month today. Not even sure what this means or how much longer i really have to wait but at least were moving in the right direction. I just got off chat to ask them and they said i should have the info within 2 days.
    It means you'll get "sent the cheque", which will mysteriously get lost in the post.

Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Sorry guys i started a new thread about getting paid from Dimeline, but i saw this and it wasn't updated. They paid me and i will continue to use them. Thanks everyone.

comebackid7
    comebackid7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

help with dimeline

Legions any advice on how to get paid by these guys..been waiting now 2 months..they turned off my live chat, they don't respond to emails or messages..waiting for only a 1000 ck...I know its my fault for playing there but they take ** deposits..any help would be appreciated

First 12