Are they safe when it comes to payouts?

spider
    spider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46953

best book in the world.

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

If you have at least 1 payout, then it's safe. Some people have difficulties completing their KYC (Know your customer) procedures.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Completely safe!

tyson895
    tyson895's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 978

Completely safe and quick payouts as long as you provide all the info that they request. Do this procedure asap, so you don't get screwed later on if you cannot provide everything. Also don't win too much, they are quick to limit you. I deposited $22,000 over a 2 year period (approx), I had an un-lucky stretch for about a year and a half , then I started to win. Made one withdrawal for 9500, than another 6 weeks later for 8500. Then I was limited to $20 max wagers on straights and $1.33 on props.

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

As others have said - they are super quick to limit players, but they do pay.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Up there with Will Hill and Ladbrokes who have walk ups and gov licenses where they operate.

the_situation
    the_situation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6309

yep

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by sharlataans View Post
    If you have at least 1 payout, then it's safe. Some people have difficulties completing their KYC (Know your customer) procedures.
    I would suggest to complete the KYC first

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by tyson895 View Post
    Completely safe and quick payouts as long as you provide all the info that they request. Do this procedure asap, so you don't get screwed later on if you cannot provide everything. Also don't win too much, they are quick to limit you. I deposited $22,000 over a 2 year period (approx), I had an un-lucky stretch for about a year and a half , then I started to win. Made one withdrawal for 9500, than another 6 weeks later for 8500. Then I was limited to $20 max wagers on straights and $1.33 on props.
    this is completely weird, they limit u already while u cant even get back the total deposit u have made there? doesnt sound fair does it.

muffins
    muffins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    this is completely weird, they limit u already while u cant even get back the total deposit u have made there? doesnt sound fair does it.
    It's not fair, most Euro books don't operate to be fair they operate to make as much money as possible from you. Once they determine you are no longer likely to be profitable you will be cut, whether or not you are a lifetime winner or loser.

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by muffins View Post
    It's not fair, most Euro books don't operate to be fair they operate to make as much money as possible from you. Once they determine you are no longer likely to be profitable you will be cut, whether or not you are a lifetime winner or loser.
    well if that be done to me i do a ********** on my cc with all the deposit i made on that book. dispute it and most likely u'll get most of the big deposits back.