Judgejoebrwn
    Judgejoebrwn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bovada and late/no M/L plays.

Is this typical for Bovada? I've been with them for a while (though I much prefer 5Dimes and will be shifting to them at the end of the year) but just recently started the rolling-$100-through-heavy-favs strategy for the hell of it. The past week, I have noticed that a lot of these heavy favorites, especially late games, never have M/L figures released. It's really getting on my nerves as I've missed out on a few winning plays. Anyone else experienced this, and any idea as to why they aren't being released?

Thanks.

-Judge

Fitz030808
    Fitz030808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16504

I think you're going to need to stick with 5dimes for the heavy ML plays. In my experience, they tend to give the most lines.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

standard practice at Bovada. 5dimes or Heritage if u want huge chalk. 5dimes is only one that has a ML on every game however.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9426

Bet DSI has ML on all NFL games.

What finally drove me from Bovada was the MLs. They don't offer MLs on games with 3-point spreads or lower, which is absurd. Not to mention, they only usually have a couple games at -110 both ways. So many spreads obviously looking to pull action one way or another.

Haven't looked back since finally leaving there last year.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Bovada is a poor out. Switch to 5D/DSI/Bookmaker.