maheshwari2012
    maheshwari2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Moneybookers General Question.

In order to withdraw from MB, is there such thing that I should verify atleast one thing under the 'View Limit' option? If nothing is verified on MB, then can I deposit and withdraw within the limit issued by Moneybookers?

King_Suckerman
    King_Suckerman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12903

Quote Originally Posted by maheshwari2012 View Post
    In order to withdraw from MB, is there such thing that I should verify atleast one thing under the 'View Limit' option? If nothing is verified on MB, then can I deposit and withdraw within the limit issued by Moneybookers?
    Not sure I understand your question. You do need to verify your bank details or CC in order to get your limits increased. Hope that helps.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cant say for sure I attempted any withdrawal through them before verifying my account, but I was using it for merchant deposits and withdrawals without any issues for a while, this was a few years ago though.

Earlier this month I sent a p2p to another guy who was completely new to MB, immediately upon receival he tried to withdraw the funds to his bank account, they requested him to verify his identity.

You should just do it though, its quick and smooth and there wont be any hassle in future transactions.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

No,if you want withdraw your money you need to verify or your CC or bank account but most of times they also want you to verify your address before they let you withdraw your money.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

This is the fastest way to verify account and increase your limits:
    http://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,978.0.html
    Account verification within 24h, limits up to 21k, and then no limits at all.

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

sorry for question, how long time does it take to withdraw from moneybookers on CC acount?
    i did it 1st time and waiting 4 days and no money yet.
    Best regards

rina23
    rina23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

I think you can get more information, if you contact with support. They are answering winthin 1 day every day.

Stallion
    Update your status
    Stallion's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16678

Yes, verify your address, or whichever one you choose. It will increase your limits.

brankica023
    brankica023's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4675

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_WORLD View Post
    sorry for question, how long time does it take to withdraw from moneybookers on CC acount?
    i did it 1st time and waiting 4 days and no money yet.
    Best regards
    My first withdraw was about 5 days but after that max 3 working days.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

CC withdrawals have been 1-3 banking days for me, but rarely do them as i prefer bank transfers. Moneybookers bank transfer withdrawals have been really fast lately. Have gotten them in few hours after getting processed email. Same day between different banks is pretty rare. SEPA-transfers are usually completed in 1 business day. Moneybookers sends their wire to me from BkofAma UK account. They seem to have early or multiple cut-off times for their wires and usually reaches me same day. Faster than local Finnish bank transfers between two different bank groups.

Not sure if they have local accounts in some countries that are used for withdrawals. That might change the time frame, but bank transfers are usually little bit faster than cc withdrawals nowdays. At least in Euro zone.
    Last edited by juuso; 01-04-13 at 04:02 PM.

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks guys fopr answer.
    i got money today and i am happy
    i think too simple to use for me.

dimata67
    dimata67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

In my opinion withdraw processing time is different for different banks I.For ex If you card is from bank A you will receive your money for 3 days, if your bank is Bank B you will receive it for 4 or 5 days.The tksime is different for different banks