Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR John, where is the proof of that mystery financial backer?

Where is the actual proof of the financial backer that made you upgrade BI in November of 2011, and the proof of his disappearance?

As I pointed out in an earlier reply to you, these same guys are now operating 7redsports. They're asking for deposits, so I called them and asked for the manager, heard them talk on the background, and then they hang up. Nice business model...
    How can they run that book without the financial backer? Oh wait, the financial backer was us the SBR forum players, and we 'pulled out' because they couldn't pay us...

The first step you should take to make this right is to return every penny that BI every paid SBR to the players. If you don't do that, how can you maintain that you weren't in cahoots with this scam book? Those advertising banners were paid for by us. Those prizes in that contest? Paid for by us.

Are you going to play this straight, like a standup guy, or are you being 'advised by your lawyers'?

It seems to me that the problem is that you became greedy. You wanted another B book, to have another banner, and more lifetime losses from players.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 12-21-12 at 05:49 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mr. Jones gave Dark Horse 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3277

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Where is the actual proof of the financial backer that made you upgrade BI in November of 2011, and the proof of his disappearance?

As I pointed out in an earlier reply to you, these same guys are now operating 7redsports. They're asking for deposits, so I called them and asked for the manager, heard them talk on the background, and then they hang up. Nice business model...
    How can they run that book without the financial backer? Oh wait, the financial backer was us the SBR forum players, and we 'pulled out' because they couldn't pay us...

The first step you should take to make this right is to return every penny that BI every paid SBR to the players. If you don't do that, how can you maintain that you weren't in cahoots with this scam book? Those advertising banners were paid for by us. Those prizes in that contest? Paid for by us.

Are you going to play this straight, like a standup guy, or are you being 'advised by your lawyers'?
    That is not going to happen. Unless the authorities get involved, the general public will never know the Truth of what really went on imo.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    That is not going to happen.
    I agree

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

There's always the possibility of a class action lawsuit, which would explain SBR's deafening silence. But I still believe in straight talk, and I want to believe that John is man enough to owe up to his mistakes. Clearly the guy has a lot more to lose than that tattooed hot shot he mistakenly decided to trust, who's already on to his next soon-to-fail venture. I prefer to see these types of tests as opportunities to show people what you're made of. Step up to the plate and impress people with a display of unselfish honesty if you want to regain their trust. Who made the smarter move, Roger Clemens or Andy Pettitte?
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 12-21-12 at 06:06 AM.

Easy-Rider 66

There's always the possibility of a class action lawsuit, which would explain SBR's deafening silence. But I still believe in straight talk, and I want to believe that John is man enough to owe up to his mistakes. Clearly the guy has a lot more to lose than that tattooed hot shot he mistakenly decided to trust, who's already on this his next soon-to-fail venture. I prefer to see these types of tests as opportunities to show people what you're made of. Step up to the plate and impress people with a display of unselfish honesty if you want to regain their trust.

How can you trust a supposedly watchdog site that's in bed with the very entities it's monitoring. SBR helps promote gambling business and is for Entertainment purposes. The review part is the Bait that brings a player in. After one has been here a while you come to understand what the Game is. Can understand the frustration For those who trusted that BI was a solid out based the SBR platform. But unless SBR was a part of the fraud (Who Knows), then SBR's role is that they provided a medium to help Jon and BI carry out the scheme.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

John is a common name, so I can understand that you would think the question was addressed to you, Rider. Other than that, I'm not interested in talking in circles or further obscuring the issue, and am trying to get through to SBR John with a key question in this whole thing.

Easy-Rider 66

John is a common name, so I can understand that you would think the question was addressed to you, Rider. Other than that, I'm not interested in talking in circles or further obscuring the issue, and am trying to get through to SBR John with a key question in this whole thing.
    Then send SBR John a PM. Maybe he will answer your questions in private. GL.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think he has already made some posts about this whole BI story. Check his post history. You will be able to form an idea of what he would answer to you in this thread.

Spedizzo
    Spedizzo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Writing has always been on the wall... SBR is like Jesse Jackson... Pretend to help a few black kids on the outside to get an image and supporters... But really you are in bed with the opposite side.

Look at BetOnline. Before this whole BetIslands debacle look at the amount of threads, money owed, "processor" problems. Yet SBR refused to downgrade them because of their fundamental financial soundness or whatever the fuk. That's the core for the basis of their grading. The same basis for their high touting of BetIslands... Although with BetIslands they went further and talked continually about how they know the "owner"...

A few months ago BetIslands had fuk load of problems, processor issues, upgrades, site shutting, etc. SR ASSURED us it was safe to deposit their. In reality their only action was downgrading BetIslands when it was already too late.

BetOnline has been going thru the same shit. Hopefully BetOnline's Ponzi scheme works better and it doesn't close with players funds... Just the usual slow/non payment of select players until the gambling "watchdog" gets involved and sides with the book.
    Last edited by Spedizzo; 12-21-12 at 07:47 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mr. Jones gave Spedizzo 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Spedizzo View Post
    Writing has always been on the wall... SBR is like Jesse Jackson... Pretend to help a few black kids on the outside to get an image and supporters... But really you are in bed with the opposite side.

Look at BetOnline. Before this whole BetIslands debacle look at the amount of threads, money owed, "processor" problems. Yet SBR refused to downgrade them because of their fundamental financial soundness or whatever the fuk. That's the core for the basis of their grading. The same basis for their high touting of BetIslands... Although with BetIslands they went further and talked continually about how they know the "owner"...

A few months ago BetIslands had fuk load of problems, processor issues, upgrades, site shutting, etc
    . SR ASSURED us it was safe to deposit their. In reality their only action was downgrading BetIslands when it was already too late.

BetOnline has been going thru the same shit. Hopefully BetOnline's Ponzi scheme works better and it doesn't close with players funds... Just the usual slow/non payment of select players until the gambling "watchdog" gets involved and sides with the book.
    So with all these concerns , you blame this on SBR . If the writing was on the wall , you guys should learn to read.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: horja1

anthonyr9119
    anthonyr9119's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    So with all these concerns , you blame this on SBR . If the writing was on the wall , you guys should learn to read.
    That's BS. I knew there was a problem long before and have been trying to get my money out with minimal success. How can you blame the players when there is so much corruption involved?

I'm not connected to the industry and don't much care but if I knew, how did the so-called "watchdog" not make a single post about it?
    Points Awarded:

Mr. Jones gave anthonyr9119 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well... many in the biz have been wondering how BI could sustain the model for as long as they did.
    Next, as pointed... there will be no information about backing... no comment no comment no comment.
    Also mentioned, they were a B rated book... ratings do go as high as A plus right.
    Last but not least the biggest highest volume of pimps for BI were in fact players from what I have seen over the years, easy math... make enough payouts, structure payments for big winners that withdrawal to minimize negative feedback and pray that alot of other bad decision makers decide to keep a ton of money on the sheets. If more players had just pulled sooner instead of riding what they thought was an easy money train it would of crashed sooner.
    One last thing, I still personally think it was a straight deal initially but poor management and risk exposure led to a squeeze situation to get money in under any circumstances to keep the wheels rolling as long as possible.
    Sbr had a kitten and ended up having a tiger by the tail, they were fckd either way after a certain no turning back point and I can see they thought that they just maybe or Jon just maybe pull off a bailout instead of taking it in the teeth. Human tendency across the board is to put off painful decisions as long as possible, human nature. To top it off all the easy square money is disappearing from the Northern revenue streams... has alot to do with how bad the season was for services. Just much less stupid money being thrown around now... period. It aint 2005 anymore, everybody wakeup... shit BI, how bout US in the super trillions. Now you guys should really be worried... you aint seen nothing yet.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Well... many in the biz have been wondering how BI could sustain the model for as long as they did.
    Next, as pointed... there will be no information about backing... no comment no comment no comment.
    Also mentioned, they were a B rated book... ratings do go as high as A plus right.
    Last but not least the biggest highest volume of pimps for BI were in fact players from what I have seen over the years, easy math... make enough payouts, structure payments for big winners that withdrawal to minimize negative feedback and pray that alot of other bad decision makers decide to keep a ton of money on the sheets. If more players had just pulled sooner instead of riding what they thought was an easy money train it would of crashed sooner.
    One last thing, I still personally think it was a straight deal initially but poor management and risk exposure led to a squeeze situation to get money in under any circumstances to keep the wheels rolling as long as possible.
    Sbr had a kitten and ended up having a tiger by the tail, they were fckd either way after a certain no turning back point and I can see they thought that they just maybe or Jon just maybe pull off a bailout instead of taking it in the teeth. Human tendency across the board is to put off painful decisions as long as possible, human nature. To top it off all the easy square money is disappearing from the Northern revenue streams... has alot to do with how bad the season was for services. Just much less stupid money being thrown around now... period. It aint 2005 anymore, everybody wakeup... shit BI, how bout US in the super trillions. Now you guys should really be worried... you aint seen nothing yet.

Absolutely you ain't seen nothing yet!