aron7awol
    aron7awol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

5Dimes Payout - Is this normal?

Trying to get a payout from my 5D account that I funded with a CC. Tried to do a check payout and was told max was 3k. The rep later said since it was my first withdrawal the max is 2450. I submitted the request and it got rejected because my account wasn't verified. I had to send in paperwork to verify my account. I was then told that checks can only be sent Monday through Thursday from 9am-1pm EST. Now I am going to try to a p2p transfer tomorrow.

Is this the normal process for payouts at 5d?

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Yes

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Yes you will be required to register before you can request via any method especially sinced you deposited with CC. Keep in mind most book security teams are 9 to 5ers Mon through Fri so it will take a couple days to complete registration. It will most likely be longer at this point with the holidays this coming week.

Isaiah
    Isaiah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6957

Quote Originally Posted by jb456223 View Post
    Yes you will be required to register before you can request via any method especially sinced you deposited with CC. Keep in mind most book security teams are 9 to 5ers Mon through Fri so it will take a couple days to complete registration. It will most likely be longer at this point with the holidays this coming week.
    What do you mean by "register"? I just opened an account with them and was planning on funding it with CASH only via m*******m. Are you saying I will have to send in a bunch of paperwork before I could receive a p2p payout from them? If that is the case I will be looking for a different book.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3265

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    What do you mean by "register"? I just opened an account with them and was planning on funding it with CASH only via m*******m. Are you saying I will have to send in a bunch of paperwork before I could receive a p2p payout from them? If that is the case I will be looking for a different book.
    If you P2P only you should not have to send them any documents if you cash out. Call them and confirm.

jb456223

Isaiah majority of books require there clients to register (Send Documents). I can't say 5dimes will or will not ask you to register but they can if they want as with any book. In general CC is a given and registration will be be requested (Id, utility bill, cc and cc authorization form), P2P, ***********, chech probably ID and Utility, wires and e..ch.eck probably ID, Utility, Bank statement. There are many factors as to why one would be asked to register not just cause you deposited and now they want to hold your withdrawal. When security team reviews your acct they will reverse search your address, phone number, ip logins, check their database with all other accts to make sure no one is linked to you. If anything comes up they will ask you to register. If 5 dimes is where you want to play then I suggest play their as any book can ask you to register so you will be in same boat. Important to note some processors that process deposits / withdrawals for book have in their contract that clients must register.

Isaiah

Isaiah majority of books require there clients to register (Send Documents). I can't say 5dimes will or will not ask you to register but they can if they want as with any book. In general CC is a given and registration will be be requested (Id, utility bill, cc and cc authorization form), P2P, ***********, chech probably ID and Utility, wires and e..ch.eck probably ID, Utility, Bank statement. There are many factors as to why one would be asked to register not just cause you deposited and now they want to hold your withdrawal. When security team reviews your acct they will reverse search your address, phone number, ip logins, check their database with all other accts to make sure no one is linked to you. If anything comes up they will ask you to register. If 5 dimes is where you want to play then I suggest play their as any book can ask you to register so you will be in same boat. Important to note some processors that process deposits / withdrawals for book have in their contract that clients must register.
    I understand. The bottom line is they can do whatever they damn well please when they are the ones holding, or perhaps withholding would be a better term, the cash. I understand providing my name and address to them (which I did when signing up) but all the picture id, utility bill crap isn't going to happen, especially since I am going to be a cash only client. Will have to reevaluate now. The whole offshore thing has become an absurd hassle anyway. We are all sick.

jb456223

definitely understand your side Isaiah. Give them a call and ask if you have to register. You can always pre-register. By that I mean ask them what they need and send it in now so when you do withdrawal in the future you will have no delays. Most books also allow you to block sensitive info for example hide your driver licence number so they only see name, addy and date of birth. I forgot to add in my previous post that most gaming commission stipulate in their licence contact that the book is required to get registration from their clients.

Isaiah

definitely understand your side Isaiah. Give them a call and ask if you have to register. You can always pre-register. By that I mean ask them what they need and send it in now so when you do withdrawal in the future you will have no delays. Most books also allow you to block sensitive info for example hide your driver licence number so they only see name, addy and date of birth. I forgot to add in my previous post that most gaming commission stipulate in their licence contact that the book is required to get registration from their clients.
    So apparently signing up and registering are two separate actions? I signed up and now have an account with a user id and password and all that is left is sending them a p2p so I can play. But when it comes time to get a payout they can lay the documentation bs on me? Ugh. Finding a new hobby is looking better by the hour. Thanks for your input.

jb456223

Your welcome and yes your on point with signing up and registering. Happy Holidays!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28769

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    If you P2P only you should not have to send them any documents if you cash out. Call them and confirm.
    correct, you never have to send verification docs for payouts if u only deposit usuing p2p there

Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    Just talked to their live help. They would only commit to it was "unlikely". But they reserved the right to request all the documentation bs if they so desire. Think I will pass. I am so fed up with all the offshore bs anyway.

jb456223

Usual response for live chat as they are only CS and their security team is most likely gone for the day. It would only be security that could determine if they want registration documents from you or not. Also all the factors I mentioned above are taken into acct. But you are depositing P2P so it is guaranteed money for them and their is no risk of you making a ********** so you most likely would not be asked to register only if they found something suspicious on your acct like a link to another acct or if you took them for a ride and won a crazy amount the might ask you so they can pull a stale tactic in hopes you cancel and loose some funds back to them. Unfortunately it is case by case for each acct so although some did not have to register using P2P others might have. All based on what their security team sees when reviewing your acct

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Isaiah View Post
    Just talked to their live help. They would only commit to it was "unlikely". But they reserved the right to request all the documentation bs if they so desire. Think I will pass. I am so fed up with all the offshore bs anyway.

they would have to think fraud or something to make u send docs for withdrawl if u only use p2p for deposits

aron7awol

Thank you all for the replies. It just seemed like they were intentionally leaving out information in order to drag the process along. That made me very nervous.

aron7awol

Since they apparently don't process check payouts on Fridays, I requested a P2P payout instead. I gave them all of the required information, and was told it is now pending final approval from upper management, and once processed it will take 24 hours to get me my pickup information. They asked that I contact them tomorrow after 2pm.

Once again I feel like I am getting the run around. Those of you who have done P2P payouts at 5D, does it normally take that long to process? I am worried that tomorrow when I contact them at 2pm I will find out there was some issue or they only process until 1pm so I have to wait until Monday. Am I just being paranoid or does this seem strange to you 5D veterans as well?

Alluvada143
    Alluvada143's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 65

Dude take a chill pill.... Don't worry

This is a regular proforma with 5dimes.... you will get your funds

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by aron7awol View Post
    Since they apparently don't process check payouts on Fridays, I requested a P2P payout instead. I gave them all of the required information, and was told it is now pending final approval from upper management, and once processed it will take 24 hours to get me my pickup information. They asked that I contact them tomorrow after 2pm.

Once again I feel like I am getting the run around. Those of you who have done P2P payouts at 5D, does it normally take that long to process? I am worried that tomorrow when I contact them at 2pm I will find out there was some issue or they only process until 1pm so I have to wait until Monday. Am I just being paranoid or does this seem strange to you 5D veterans as well?
    yes, ur being paranoid

its normal procedure