jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

If you have funds in stuck with BI

Sorry to hear the trouble you are all going through. If there are absolutely no way that you will be seeing your funds and no other book will take on accounts then reverse any CC payments you have made. I would never recommend this option to anyone but in this case you guys have no choice. Yes if another book is using same processor your card will be blacklisted at that book but atleast you will recover some money. US banks will be glad to reverse anything that is related to gaming. They generally will reverse the last 6 months of transactions for anyone if its gaming related. If your a long standing client with bank and want your business (VIP type client) they will reverse 12 months. Don't worry if BI has your reg docs it is mainly a scare tactic so one does not reverse a payment and those docs are never sent to dispute a reversal. At the very most the bank will call BI acccounting and ask about charges their client is disputing and that is rare when bank knows it is gaming maybe 1 call for 50 reversals.

rumple
    rumple's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12801

BI never took ccs did they? I thought it was all p2p and wires.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

i sent them a bank check early in football season. can anything be done with this? i have 0 idea but figure not.

jb456223

If it was bank wires you have a chance to get those reversed to by your bank. As for P2P unfortunately nothing can be done. As for CC I don't know if they did or not but if they did in the past you have a chance to get sum funds.

jb456223

Bubba bank check as in a certified check or *********** drafted by your bank? If so you may have a chance but I can't guarantee that. Banks want nothing to do with gaming based on the laws that were passed banks are not allowed to process gaming transactions. CC obviously the easiet to reverse and they do it up to 6 months, 12 to above average members. I seen banks reverse wires as well. That is a difficult situation though as bank sends notice to processor and requests a reversal so there has to be a balance in receiver bank acct and has to processor gives ok for bank to pull the money back to client. Most processors do give the ok to stay under radar provided there is still funds in books merchant acct. This same scenario might be for certified checks, bank drafts, money orders that were drafted by your bank. So it is a slim chance but still a chance. If it was an *************** deposit which is rarely offered these days the much easier but not as easy as CC

jb456223

"if it was an e...ch..eck deposit" much easier but still not as easy as CC

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

wire can not be reversed now.. he sent it in the beginning of football season.. too late.