Nepo
    Nepo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 109

Bwin closed my account

Hello!
    At the weekend one of my friend told me if I register to bwin with his invitation I get +15€ friendship bonus so he invited me so I registered. Yesterday I deposited 10€ and I got my 15€ instantly, I was happy and etc and I placed my first two bets on yesterday evening, won and lost one.
    I registered at the weekend after some hours the site went down for updating their stuffs... the site was offline 'till yesterday, when I arrived home I deposited the money and it worked but at afternoon or early evening couldn't log in but asked my friends they also couldn't log in so it was Ok. After some minutes/hours (dont know exactly) it worked again. When i got up today morning I couldn't log in again but I didn't read the reason what bwin said cause I thought its just the same again. But some hours ago it still didnt work so I asked my friend again that if it worked for him he said he can log in. So I was looking for the reason why I cant, I just saw:
    "Account closedWe regret to inform that your account has been closed.
    If you have any questions, please visit our account closure help pages or contact our Customer Service team."

So I got really angry. I wrote them an email nicely. ( No answer yet)

I was searching on the internet and I saw a lot of people's account also closed...

But I don't see the reason why I got locked.. Really not.

Can you guys help me out?

Thanks,
    Daniel
    Last edited by Nepo; 12-19-12 at 12:26 PM.

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Hi Daniel, First I must say that taking books up on refer a friend offers are a bad thing as this is one way they link accts to ensure sharps are not betting together or doing anything against there rules. Does your friend have any discrepancies on his acct? Maybe lowered bet limits or a done a charge back in the past? If your friend referred more then just you and the other person acct came up with links to other accts then security may have shut everyone down to investigate. They may have closed you as they want you guys to send id to confirm your 2 different people. At the moment with the info you provided it is hard to say what the reason is. Let me know what their email response is.
    Points Awarded:

Nepo gave jb456223 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nepo

Quote Originally Posted by jb456223 View Post
    Hi Daniel, First I must say that taking books up on refer a friend offers are a bad thing as this is one way they link accts to ensure sharps are not betting together or doing anything against there rules. Does your friend have any discrepancies on his acct? Maybe lowered bet limits or a done a charge back in the past? If your friend referred more then just you and the other person acct came up with links to other accts then security may have shut everyone down to investigate. They may have closed you as they want you guys to send id to confirm your 2 different people. At the moment with the info you provided it is hard to say what the reason is. Let me know what their email response is.
    I dont have any connections to him unless hes living in the same city but I hope it is just a security thing and they will open my account or they will send my money back so I can go to another betting site.
    How fast will they response? I snet the email around 2 or 3 o'clock pm GMT+1.

Thanks for ur answer jb!

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

they need 3-4 days to reply to your emails ,sometimes even one week

Nepo

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    they need 3-4 days to reply to your emails ,sometimes even one week
    oh my god... i deposited cause i wanted to bet in the holidays... so good that they block my account so I cant do anything...

The question is whats going to be with my friend that I invited to play today and he deposited too but his account isnt closed and the guy who invited me isnt blocked either... only me... so sad and im getting angry

jb456223

Daniel, when you say no connections do you mean it was a random poster online that you got the bonus from? Sorry I am confused now with the "unless he lives in same city" generally people know where there friends live. Really the books security team should have sent you an email when they closed the acct. In any event if you emailed CS then they will likely respond with "we have forwarded your inquiry to the security department". At that point it would be a few days depending on how busy they are. Can you call them? At the moment I am at a loss as to why it was closed without a reason given to you. The main reasons for closure are what I stated above. Others are your personal info. Security will reverse address you info to see if it matches your name, phone number. Wait how did you deposit CC? If there security team is good at that book they would have done an AVS check (adress / name verification) so they would have called V or Mas and confirmed your info matches. Let me know

Nepo

Daniel, when you say no connections do you mean it was a random poster online that you got the bonus from? Sorry I am confused now with the "unless he lives in same city" generally people know where there friends live. Really the books security team should have sent you an email when they closed the acct. In any event if you emailed CS then they will likely respond with "we have forwarded your inquiry to the security department". At that point it would be a few days depending on how busy they are. Can you call them? At the moment I am at a loss as to why it was closed without a reason given to you. The main reasons for closure are what I stated above. Others are your personal info. Security will reverse address you info to see if it matches your name, phone number. Wait how did you deposit CC? If there security team is good at that book they would have done an AVS check (adress / name verification) so they would have called V or Mas and confirmed your info matches. Let me know
    I dont know these concepts like CC?CV,V,Mas and etc.

On no-connection i meant no matching IP address or family or anything like that, we are only friends.
    They didnt email me anything about the close reason of my account or anything, i was looking into the spam folder but nothing.
    I dont know what the system wrote when i sent the ticket, my language is Hungarian and the site is the same language. I sent the ticket in my own language since my friend told me that they have a Hungarian support (he used it already in the past).

I deposited the money via Master card of my brothers account.

Tell me what informations u need more to know the case better.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

jb456223

Daniel, I think I know the problem now. "CC" is CC. So you deposited money with your brothers master card which is not good. All books only accept deposits in acct holders name. Take not most security teams work 9 to 5 Mon tru Fri which is why your acct was closed a few days later when they got to your acct. The security team contacted ********** and did a name and address verification on the card. They realized the card did not match and closed your acct. Most likely now they have issued a refund to your brothers card as they don't want to put their processor at risk or if the transaction was yet to be processed since it was the weekend they cancelled it before it is charged to the card. If your brother had an old acct with them it may cause big problems especially if there were discrepancies on his acct. In any event its not a fast process so you might want to look for a new book to bet with this week. They may / may not let you open your acct again If they do be prepared to sends lots of documents

jb456223

Sorry CC is CC

jb456223

Last edited by shari91; 12-20-12 at 04:42 AM. Reason: words are auto-filtered for a reason. thx

Nepo

Daniel, I think I know the problem now. "CC" is CC. So you deposited money with your brothers master card which is not good. All books only accept deposits in acct holders name. Take not most security teams work 9 to 5 Mon tru Fri which is why your acct was closed a few days later when they got to your acct. The security team contacted ********** and did a name and address verification on the card. They realized the card did not match and closed your acct. Most likely now they have issued a refund to your brothers card as they don't want to put their processor at risk or if the transaction was yet to be processed since it was the weekend they cancelled it before it is charged to the card. If your brother had an old acct with them it may cause big problems especially if there were discrepancies on his acct. In any event its not a fast process so you might want to look for a new book to bet with this week. They may / may not let you open your acct again If they do be prepared to sends lots of documents
    Even if they ask for it, I can show the certificate of the transaction... but they dont ask for it sadly

So they will just send back the money and ban me for the whole life?

If I register another acc and deposit on it with my own master card, will they block me again for multiple acc or i can just bet with that?

jb456223

They will either refund the card if transaction was already processed or since it was the weekend they may have caught it before the processor charged the card and got them to cancel it so the card won't be charged. In any event you will have to get that answer from them when they email. Did your brother have an acct with them? if so it could be alot of problems. I will elaborate on that if he did. If not and they are willing to let you play they will block your brothers card and you will first have to send registration documents before they open your acct. ABSOLUTELY NO do not open another acct. I can't stress that enough NO. Your only allowed one and if you open another you will for sure be deemed as fraud and will be banned for good. Not only that but some books use a fraud system where if someone does fraud they are entered in the system by that book. It gets update to all books using that system so if you tried to make an acct with another book that uses the fraud system your acct will be blocked

Nepo

They will either refund the card if transaction was already processed or since it was the weekend they may have caught it before the processor charged the card and got them to cancel it so the card won't be charged. In any event you will have to get that answer from them when they email. Did your brother have an acct with them? if so it could be alot of problems. I will elaborate on that if he did. If not and they are willing to let you play they will block your brothers card and you will first have to send registration documents before they open your acct. ABSOLUTELY NO do not open another acct. I can't stress that enough NO. Your only allowed one and if you open another you will for sure be deemed as fraud and will be banned for good. Not only that but some books use a fraud system where if someone does fraud they are entered in the system by that book. It gets update to all books using that system so if you tried to make an acct with another book that uses the fraud system your acct will be blocked
    I asked my brother he said that he may had an account but he didnt deposit any money, he just registered in but if he did it was many years ago.

Is Bet365 better site than bwin? If I deposit the money the same method I did to bwin (via my bro card) will they block me on that site too? (No, my bro didnt have 365 acc)

jb456223

Well if he had an acct don't matter how many years ago they will link everything. If he never deposited better for you but they will ask you to both send registration documents before opening your acct. That is if they decide to let you play. If he did deposit and theres a ********** (money owing) you will be held liable and no acct will be opened till debt is settled by you or brother. If his limits were lowered or closed for excessive winnings they won't open yours. If your brother islinked to other accts then it could a really long time for anything to happen with yours. All linked accts will be looked at and each issue with each acct will be the deciding factor if yours ever gets open. It doesn't help that hungarian accts are high risk as alot of fraud comes from there (Not saying your fraud just that all books experience higher cases of fraud). AGAIN NO don't open at 365 with your info and bros card. Your info and your card or your bros info, address, phone, date of birth, his email his card and you play

Nepo

Well if he had an acct don't matter how many years ago they will link everything. If he never deposited better for you but they will ask you to both send registration documents before opening your acct. That is if they decide to let you play. If he did deposit and theres a ********** (money owing) you will be held liable and no acct will be opened till debt is settled by you or brother. If his limits were lowered or closed for excessive winnings they won't open yours. If your brother islinked to other accts then it could a really long time for anything to happen with yours. All linked accts will be looked at and each issue with each acct will be the deciding factor if yours ever gets open. It doesn't help that hungarian accts are high risk as alot of fraud comes from there (Not saying your fraud just that all books experience higher cases of fraud). AGAIN NO don't open at 365 with your info and bros card. Your info and your card or your bros info, address, phone, date of birth, his email his card and you play
    So good... I just wanted to play in the holidays and now what? I cant do anything... Wish I had register with my bros name then there wouldnt be any problem... :/ He just deposited cause he owed me some money and I asked him to deposit some of those to bwin...

But I dont know why they didnt send any mail with the closing info, reason or etc...

I hope they will answer asap.

Nepo

Maybe the best solution would be that they send back the money, delete my account or repoen and I would deposit the money from my own card.. but I think the problem isnt that easy to solve, especially they answer so lately.

jb456223

If your brothers acct is not linked to anyone and there is no discrepancies on his acct they will ask you both to register to make sure your 2 different people then they will block his card from your acct and let you deposit with your card. If the outcome is like that from what I just said about your bros acct then your looking at 1 to 2 weeks to get your acct opened provided you both send documents in as soon as they ask for it. If there is more to your bros acct and if there are more links between the friend you got the bonus from your bro, the friend you just referred then it can be longer and deciding factor will be based on whats in each acct. When security is linking accts on person linked can trigger 100 plus accts that are linked in one way or another. The book will be searching ip logs, cookies, cf tokens, addresses, phone numbers, names, betting paterns to link every acct and if one acct has a discrepancie then they will be digging deeper and deeper. CONTINUED NEXT POST......

jb456223

CONTINUED I am sorry but that is as much info I can give you on what is happening with your acct. If I worked for the book and had your acct up you would have the exact answer and if all was ok and you were deemed not a threat and sent in registration documents you would be opened and playing but I don't lol so I can't help further without knowing more. If you have your own card then just go to another book open acct with your info and USE YOUR CARD. If not open acct with all your bros info and his card and you play on it. Rember if you did use his card with your info and got away with it at another book when you make your first withdrawal to get your winnings you will get caught and go through this whole mess while they have your money. Most likely that will result in another SBR post bashing the book. So follow my advice if you want a enjoyable seemless playing experience. Hope this helps you!
    Points Awarded:

Nepo gave jb456223 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

The same here! And they even reject email! What a nerve.

jb456223

play4win can you give me an idea what happened with your acct?

play4win

play4win can you give me an idea what happened with your acct?
    Country restriction!
    The strange thing is I got a special app to download!
    But when I started to win, first they said they are changing the website
    then a couple days later they say due to the ip address i'm not allowed!

jb456223

play4win could you elaborate abit more? Did they email you a reason yet? Were you actually out of your country maybe vacationing and tried to log in? Whats the app you speak of? Country Restriction is abit broad. For example if a Canadian had an acct and the book allowed US clients but their poker platform was Play.tech which does not allow US and the person traveled to US and attempted to log into poker the Ptech software would freeze the acct which would also freeze the book. Security would then contact the player to resolve is. So where you out of the country and tried logging in? Maybe through the app? If you were in another country maybe the book allows players from there but the software provider of the app does not. I can't really say for sure without more info from you. Thanks

play4win

play4win could you elaborate abit more? Did they email you a reason yet? Were you actually out of your country maybe vacationing and tried to log in? Whats the app you speak of? Country Restriction is abit broad. For example if a Canadian had an acct and the book allowed US clients but their poker platform was Play.tech which does not allow US and the person traveled to US and attempted to log into poker the Ptech software would freeze the acct which would also freeze the book. Security would then contact the player to resolve is. So where you out of the country and tried logging in? Maybe through the app? If you were in another country maybe the book allows players from there but the software provider of the app does not. I can't really say for sure without more info from you. Thanks
    No, the site of bwin is "seized " by my country government due(claiming) to that site is not legal!
    That bullshit since it's legal to gamble in my country!
    So any person who has an internet provider from my country, you will see a seized site
    and you can't go into bwin site!
    And bwin was aware of that so they send me something to download and "get around it".
    Then I could login again and I start to win.
    I played like a month and half til last week telling they are working on site improvement
    And I could not login again and a couple of days later, it state on the site that my ip address
    Has been blocked but if I want to withdraw my balance I could only email cs!
    So I emailed to request withdraw but I got a message that connection timed out
    And the mail is not delivered!

So do you know how to get my balance back?
    Or to contact them or do they do this on purpose?
    Last edited by play4win; 12-20-12 at 02:56 AM.

jb456223

Have you only tried emailing once. Connection time out usually means their mail server was down and if they were doing upgrades to site they may have did some work on mail server as well. Are you from France by chance? The reason I ask is the other day another poster was from their and had same issues with a different book due to his gov. He said he was able to get on the site through the books mobile site. Try typing m.bwin.com and see if you can get on. Another email you can try is mobile@bwin.com

Nepo

Thanks for your answer jb!
    Now Im waiting for their answer so much... Im angry and curious what they are going to say.

jb456223

Nepo your welcome , update the post when they email you so I know how it goes

Nepo

Nepo your welcome , update the post when they email you so I know how it goes
    I will!

play4win

Have you only tried emailing once. Connection time out usually means their mail server was down and if they were doing upgrades to site they may have did some work on mail server as well. Are you from France by chance? The reason I ask is the other day another poster was from their and had same issues with a different book due to his gov. He said he was able to get on the site through the books mobile site. Try typing m.bwin.com and see if you can get on. Another email you can try is mobile@bwin.com
    Yea, i'm aware of some mobile version of some seized bookies work but
    Not with bwin! I think it the ip thing! Maybe I need something to hide my ip?
    And yea, I send again and also to another email address that found on archive

jb456223

I just sent a test to support.en@betandwin.com and it worked. If you tried that and it did not work then maybe it has something with your gov blocking things. Yes if you use a proxy you should be able to log in and withdrawal. Only thing I don't know is if logging in from another country will affect your acct with them. Or if you go through proxy maybe try sending another email to request withdrawal?

play4win

Well, its working again.

jb456223

play4win good to hear everything is sorted out and working. Have a good one.

Nepo

I wrote another email to them but still nothing So a bad support they have...
    I think Im going to deposit to bet365 next week after Christmas..
    Is there anything like friendship bonus or something which can "help" my money to grow immediately?

Fall778899
    Update your status
    Fall778899's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great info JB ! Looks like you know a lot about the inner workings of sportbooks.

jb456223

Fall778899 I am familiar on some things. If you would like to know something don't hesitate to ask. Nepo, sorry to hear the lack of service you're receiving from them. Have your brother check his CC statement to ensure he was not charged. Generally it takes 3 to 5 business days for card to be charged. If he sees nothing I would advise him to check again on 28th after holidays. If he not charged by they most likely they deemed the acct fraud and cancelled the transaction and now your not a priority so their leaving your email pending till they have to to respond. Or they just have a sh..itty CS team lol. If bro was charged they would have issued refund but they still should have notified you. As for 365 again I must say don't take any friend bonuses thats how they link you. If you go right to their site they offer a 200$ match bonus for new sign ups. Again remember to use your card and your info.

12 Last