CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW experience @ Heritage sports

Hey guys, allow me a moment to express my feeling towards with Heritage Sports. With bs happened with Betislands, I made a deposit with Heritage today (I already opened a thread complaining about them not able to pick up the funds). Long story short, I was talking with W U trying to pick up my money which Heritage could not pick it up and I promised myself that I will not deal with offshore companies anymore. Right after I finished talking with W U, I get a phone call from Heritage saying that their manager want to speak to me. So I was like okay and thinking what could they possibly want to talk about with me. Well, they were pretty much calling me to let me know that they are sorry for the hassle I went through with W U deposit and offered me that they will credit my account even after I already processed the refund with W U. Mike, the manager @ Heritage and I had a nice talk about their company and things that are going on with Betislands. I also mentioned about previous problem which I had with Heritage and he went on and said he is going to give me extra $100 cash in my account for the problem I had with their live dealer before. I told him that I do not want to take it becasue I am not looking for free money but I just wanted to simply point out the little issue which I thought should be taken care of. And he insist me to take the money. So I just wanted to let everyone know who have doubt about Heritage sports after what happened to Betislands that they are awesome place and I will only play with Heritage from now on. This phone call just "wow" me with their service and I am once again will be playing with offshore company. Thanks for taking time to read this fellow members and kudos to Mike @ Heritage sports!!!

CollegePro

Just wanted to mention this as well.. I am not a big time depositor at heritage. I am sure they have hundreds and thoudsands of people who deposit huge amount with them. What really surprised me was the fact that their manager personally calls me to take a time to talk to such a small depositor like myself.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

as I told you in your other thread "what the hell is going on...." just to contact someone in the know at Heritage. It's unfortunate that you have to create a rather colorful thread just minutes after without doing some footwork to get it resolved.
    I hope we don't see a "Heritage is crap......" thread every time you need a freeplay.

Heritage is an excellent book. Have been using them since Betjm weekly and never had a single issue that wasn't handled properly. I just tend to give them time to fix it prior to posting. If you keep doing that you're going to get a reputation like at BI's asking for FP's.

good luck and enjoy the book! make sure you participate in their contests

BrianLaverty
    BrianLaverty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mike is a class act... One of the few stand up guys in the industry.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    as I told you in your other thread "what the hell is going on...." just to contact someone in the know at Heritage. It's unfortunate that you have to create a rather colorful thread just minutes after without doing some footwork to get it resolved.
    I hope we don't see a "Heritage is crap......" thread every time you need a freeplay.

Heritage is an excellent book. Have been using them since Betjm weekly and never had a single issue that wasn't handled properly. I just tend to give them time to fix it prior to posting. If you keep doing that you're going to get a reputation like at BI's asking for FP's.

good luck and enjoy the book! make sure you participate in their contests
    cloverfield, please man.. just because Jon, the scammer said I emailed him about FP doesn't mean I emailed him every other day to ask them and begged them for FP.. do you know how to read?? I turn down Mike's offer politely but he insist me to take it. and in my other heritage complain thread, didn't you read that I called them 2 or 3 different times to fix this issue with heritage with no luck??
    I really do appreciate your kind words but you don't have to try to correct me as I did try to contact them to fix the issue before I came here to complain.

JerseyLove
    JerseyLove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Heritage paid me in 2 hours today its great sucks i lost 7 gs at bet islands

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyLove View Post
    Heritage paid me in 2 hours today its great sucks i lost 7 gs at bet islands
    never got it that quick before.. that is very impressive

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

heritage they sure are sharp

good move posting something like this today

get those deposits in folks

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL If I am ever stupid enough to deposit at another Costa Rican book, it sure as hell won't be without some recourse for what that other book that operates in their totally unregulated environment did to me.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    heritage they sure are sharp

good move posting something like this today

get those deposits in folks
    hehe that was my first thought as well, they sure know what went down yesterday and today is a great time to pick up new customers thats looking for a new home. Good publicity is worth extra much today...

That said, not saying Heritage is bad at all (I wouldnt know, never been with them), I must admit I had an interesting chat with someone over there just about the industry in general, and that guy was a big step up from the average support staff you deal with at most offshore books.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Best book! Mike, John and Murph are honest and great guys.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Pretty easy for them to kiss your ass when winners are not allowed to play there and hurt their bottom line.

Microphone
    The Voice of SBR
    Microphone's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15769

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Pretty easy for them to kiss your ass when winners are not allowed to play there and hurt their bottom line.

Had the over/under at UNDER 6.5 posts before you chimed in. Crap.