cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

SBR should offer a whistleblower reward for any VALID information on major books

We have these in every regulated industry. You can't tell me that people didn't know weeks ago that the financial backer was gone. SBR should set up like a small monetary fund and pay out information for major books (esp. sponsors) which turn out to be true.

Obviously they would have to provide verifiable proof and it would have to be proven to be true... but this could have saved a lot of people some money. It would also help SBR's reputation. It doesn't even have to be a huge amount.. people will squeal for a G.

You have to find a way to be more PRO-ACTIVE not just RE-ACTIVE.

tarheelfan72
    tarheelfan72's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's a catch 22 situation, rumor mongering can ruin a book that might otherwise survive. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

I know there was an 80% chance that BI was going to fail at some point. These threads took that chance to 100%.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelfan72 View Post
    It's a catch 22 situation, rumor mongering can ruin a book that might otherwise survive. Self-fulfilling prophecy.

I know there was an 80% chance that BI was going to fail at some point. These threads took that chance to 100%.
    Someone would have to actually provide proof. I'm just saying it's one way to try and help the problem. If a book is holding a million plus dollars of peoples money it's a big enough deal to try and come up with SOMETHING.

Obviously you don't go off of "Jack told me they are closing".. I'm talking about verifiable info.