moniker
    moniker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bodog don't have US Sports for european players

Live in europe? Want to bet on Football or baseball or ice hockey or the nba? Well, you can't, not at bodog.co.uk

Have they lost their freakin' minds?!

HAVE

THEY

LOST

THEIR

FREAKIN'

MINDS

?????????????????

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

to clarify: starting today bodog players from europe can only play at the .co.uk site and not the .com anymore, for the past couple of months you could do both. i agree the move makes absolutely no sense, as the .com site was basically the same lines and limits as always, while the .co.uk site has less sports, less betting options and ridiculously low betting limits (kind of like the average euro-book). in other words: for some reason bodog went to the trouble of launching a new site, and then make it inferior in EVERY possible aspect to the old one.

when bodog launched a different european facing website I assumed they had finally understood there's a lot of money to be made over here even for a north american company, but the only thing this new website will do is kill of any customers they have on this side of the ocean. it's one of the most stupid strategic moves i've ever seen and simply makes no sense.

Barbarian
    Barbarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4666

I think all (Europeans) we have to claim a withdrawal on SAME DATE stating the reason we do not want to spend life on pathetic .co.uk version. Make them "think outside the bun"

moniker

I just don't understand why they would do this? What benefit do they get from not offering US sports to .co.uk customers???

It's madness, madness I tell ya!

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

They're scared of all the baseball sharps over here :-)

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

they tried to send me to the euro site, i said no send me back please

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds like a hassle.. but they have made life more difficult for europeans lately. I remember reading some newsletter from a site that instructed people to deposit big bucks for the 10% bonus and throw it all on England to win at ridicolously low odds, but with the bonus at 1xrollover it would make it a bet with a decent return. Shortly after that they changed their bonus policy I believe.

Don't have an account there myself, but I was under the impression that they were a solid bunch.

rookie
    rookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    they tried to send me to the euro site, i said no send me back please
    Were you able to log in .com site ? Guess you have the option to switch to address in the US. I may do a similar thing but then I can't fund the account with moneybookers.

Bodog88.com seems good - low juice (5 cent soccer, 10 cent basketball) but it's for Chinese residents.

moniker

Oh and European book = european limits, fancy doing $20,000 of wagering at $100 a time?! That's only 200 bets on greater than evens (so a quite a few handicaps are not included)

Europeans should stay away from these jokers