mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

HeritageInsider I apologize

In the thread where HeritageInsider posts about the BlackJack X-Mas promo tourney I made a caddy comment about answering PMS. HeritageInsider responder via PM indicating that he/she thought the issue was solved and HeritageInsider was right.It was an unecessary unremark in a thread in which it didnt belong.I was wrong and I apologize....

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

umm why not apologize to heritageinsider instead of making a forum announcement

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    I kinda thing Mighty Maron is doing the right thing here. The offending remarks were public, so should be the apology. I started a thread the other day citing a post about Heritage that implied Heritage was having processor problems. Just like Maron, I got a PM from HeritageInsider wanting me to explain. I appreciate the fact that HeritageInsider is around to clear up any errors or misconceptions that arise. I understand, after seeing how other book's reps get treated around here, why HeritageInsider does this privately. But lets put these apologies out there so that the readers of the threads involved can get a little more of the nuances involved. The rep deserves the credit.

Heritage Insider
    Heritage Insider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19874

Thanks

Appreciated but not necessary. We understand that we all say things that can be misconstrued or without proper context and we try to address the issue directly with the individuals affected or making the comment.

No harm, no foul!

Good luck to all today!
    Last edited by Heritage Insider; 12-16-12 at 09:16 AM.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    it was part of the deal