cthatche
    cthatche's Avatar Become A Pro!

5 Dimes is A+..........BUT

I'm currently pissed at 5 dimes for not reimbursing the full transaction fees for a couple recent ** deposits. I've not had problems in the past, but now they've decided to limit the tranaction fees to $15 per transaction and that is all they will reimburse for. Although I love the wager flexibility of this book, I will approach it very carefully from now on as there attitude is not to follow historical precedence or there own posted rules, but to take the Jerry Springer approach and say, "Whatever! I do wa I won't"

Just because a book has an A+ Rating doesn't mean they will do business according to there posted rules if they see something is not going in their favor or it looks as though it is costing them too much money.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

so how much r your fees?

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Processing fees for books at this time in the industry are high but the fees you are stating I believe is the 2.8 to 3% international transaction fee for conducting a transaction overseas (processor is overseas). It is the same fee you would be charged if you were traveling in europe and made a purchase at a store. Books are not responsible for this fee but they should accommodate long standing clients. Most help out the VIP clients but not the regular joe. They should have atleast recommend alternate deposit options to you that result in no fees or less fees. You can also ask them if they are willing to refund on fee per month. As you stated 15$ in fees I know your depositing 500$ or more so if you make two 500$ deposits a nonth to the book and they agree to refund 1 fee per month then just do one deposit of 1000$ this way your good for the month and they refund you 28 to 30$ in fees. A good client like you they should have given you the fees back as a bonus with a couple time rollover. Continued next post.

jb456223
    jb456223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

That way it makes you happy and you know you would meet the rollover in one or two bets and it makes them happy cause on their financial reports it would so a bonus being issued and not cash. Hope you resolve the issue with them!