Believeland
    The Dude minds
    Believeland's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 922

Questions about Heritage

OK so I've only been playing at BetIslands and have liked there same day payouts (the few times ive collected) but with all there problems lately I'd rather play elsewhere. There site and mirror site going down on saturdays, people not being paid same day, lack of options, no live betting, late lines, no open parlays aloud. only thing really keeping me there was familiarity and knowing I was going to be paid if and when i won. Well thats gone now.

Few question about Heritage if anyone can answer them quickly thanks.

Is there live betting?
    Are there Lines available early?
    How are the payouts fast/reliable?
    Is it better to just play at 5 dimes?
    I noticed they have open parlays on there page but so does betisalnds and they dont allow it.
    Any other good perks of playing at Heritage?

I created my account last night using the link above and the fuks did call me early this morning early and left a message on my machine, didn't appreciate that. I will contact them and let them know not to call though and only e-mail or call my cell. Just thought it was nuts I created my account late last night and recieved a call first thing

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

live betting available on some games (not many) mostly for primetime games i believe

payouts are fast and reliable next day on p2p.. handful of days for a check

i prefer heritage over 5dimes. but thats my own personal opinion.. both are reliable..

you can leave opne parlays at heritage.. i do it all the time.

other perks are you get cash back 4x a year.. if you go on a shit run.. they give you your 8th deposit for free.

mighty maron
    USA Bra over 2.5
    mighty maron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Heritage is a very solid choice for those in the USA. Quality book

IMO its better to have your online roll spread on a few sites than just one....

Heritage is one of those sites I would have it on

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

heritage is very good when it comes down to payout.. p2p available to pick up next day and sometimes same day.. and they don't lie and give you excuses. but becareful making a deposit to Nicaragua location... they may ask you for ID for deposit. I hope they already fix this issue.

EXhoosier10
    EXhoosier10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4390

Quote Originally Posted by mighty maron View Post
    Heritage is a very solid choice for those in the USA. Quality book

IMO its better to have your online roll spread on a few sites than just one....

Heritage is one of those sites I would have it on
    I agree wholeheartedly with this if you're actually trying to win long term. Plus, it limits your liability should a website go under for whatever reason.

That being said, I haven't had any issue with Heritage since the move from betjm. Live betting isn't really an everyday thing there, but they do payout and they do get lines up early. Also, -108 lines.

RaleighDevil
    RaleighDevil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please explain p2p. I just asked for a withdrawal and noticed three options: cashier's check, W U and M G. The page says waiting payment, so that means it's on the way?

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Thanks everyone for replies much appreciated... Sounds like much more options betting wise and payouts seem just as fast as BI makes me wonder why I was playing there really don't get anything.

The cash back 4x a year sounds awesome

Ill be making a deposit before Saturday most likely. They are quick funding accounts after deposits correct?

Thanks again everyone for the info

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

yeah if you deposit P2p.... after you call it in.. be in your account within 30 min.. usually much sooner

Believeland
    The Dude minds

Quote Originally Posted by woodsy5822 View Post
    yeah if you deposit P2p.... after you call it in.. be in your account within 30 min.. usually much sooner
    Thanks for the info woodsy