PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Sender "over limit"

Tried to pick up ** today and was told it was on hold. Called ** and they told me sender was "over limit" and they have to call to answer some questions. Anybody have this happen before?

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

it means the person sending is being investigated by blahblah process. Nothing to worry about contact your shop tomorrow and they'll give you a new contact.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

The cash gram has $3k per 30 days sending limit. Over that limit is likely to trigger an automatic audit. I learned it in the hard way.

When a book citing processor delay for p2p, most likely it refers to this limit being exceeded. They either have to find new senders or wait enough days for existing senders, either of the options will take time.
    Last edited by wrongturn; 12-12-12 at 07:11 AM.

PharaohUB

But will it now flag my name since they were trying to send to me?

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    But will it now flag my name since they were trying to send to me?
    Why are you at fault? I can try to send your "name"/"state" 10k too. Does that make you a bad person?

PharaohUB

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    Why are you at fault? I can try to send your "name"/"state" 10k too. Does that make you a bad person?
    I suppose not. I just heard of people getting blacklisted. Actually i was for sending from walmart. Everything else is good right now.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was blacklisted by a p2p method because the sender had exceeded the monthly limit, just bad luck I guess but it happens and I have not been able to use that method since. So, yes it is possible to get blacklisted because the other party is blacklisted... not it is not an automatic given... I had high volume as well just had not exceeded any limits so it was apparently their call, went bad for me.