spongerat
    spongerat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

who plays at heritage sports?

I just got a direct mailing from them offering a 30% bonus and "if you lose your first deposit we'll replace it for free". I've heard a lot of solid things about them but how are their lines for football? any reason to take this over say 5dimes or betjam

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

100% rebate on first deposit? Yummy.

Love what this book offers, but they have the quickest axe I've ever seen. Expect to either lose or get shown the door.

diogee
    fadeable flamingo
    diogee's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow 30% bonus and a free shot the first time around. Seems really tasty...I know FlyingIllini plays there.

MilfDriller
    MilfDriller's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Yeah, FI, says they're great... but the comment above about getting axed or shown the door .. that doesn't settle well.

Also, personally, I like a book with a clear, crisp, and precise website that lays it all out there; ie, these are options, this is what we can do for you, this is how it works. Whenever there are unanswered q's that are basics like deposits/w/d's options.... that makes one give pause.

On Heritage I don't see the DEP/w'd options... etc

wacked
    wacked's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 547

I received a similar offer back around the College Football Bowl games I believe. I received the same exact offer as OP did today. The one limiting factor did seem to be the deposit options and I'm not a fan of using ** or wire personally. All information also had to be received via telephone call-in. I have heard good things, just seem they keep things tight lipped over there.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage is hands down one fo the top 5 books I have ever played at. I think theyre better than Bookmaker honestly... Their fball lines are good, they are slow to move AND offer -107...

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

One of the best books out there.I am up adecent amount with them over the past 3 years.I don't make a lot of pay-out requests(2/year)nor do I make these
    monster plays on quarters or halves.(things that bthe books frown upon)

I would definately give them a shot with the 30%.GL

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

They're great unless you are a winner. Then they suck bigtime.

MilfDriller

what chuck says is not good

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Theyre not a book that like splayers taking shots Milf... They want customers, not shot takers. I am up over $10k since I started playing there and have not been limited on plays. If youre betting steam and shit scalping lines then yeah theyll show you the door but at leats you 100% know you will be paid...

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Theyre not a book that like splayers taking shots Milf... They want customers, not shot takers. I am up over $10k since I started playing there and have not been limited on plays. If youre betting steam and shit scalping lines then yeah theyll show you the door but at leats you 100% know you will be paid...
    elohel

MilfDriller

I'm a bit confused here.

One poster says if you're a winner there, you get outed.

Another poster says the opposite.

Am I missing something? I apologize for my confusion in advance.

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

I see an "apply now" button on their home page. Does Heritage still require a referral to join? If so, can anyone please give me a referral? Thank you very much for your help.

MilfDriller

Too many red flags. You go to the sites of Pinny or Greek and it's pretty much all there for you to see.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Milf I cant speak for what someone else is saying, I can only go off of what I personally have experienced and 2 other guys. We all started there the same time because I referred them. We have played there for over 5 years and have not been reduced or cut off.

XYZ they do still require a referral...

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Got the mailer yesterday and set up an account with heritage today and got details from live chat thought I would share,

Promo has a $500 minimum $3000 max deposit 6x rollover required and you can only bet 30% of your deposit amount per game until rollover is met ex $500 deposit get $150 cash for balance of $650 will need $3900 in action before withdrawal and max play per game is $150 but live chat said they could bump it up for me to $200 so may want to ask..... Action must be primarily football.... if you bet over 50% on baseball your rollover doubles to 12x also if you lose your deposit and they replace the $500 you will have to roll that over 12 times before you can withdrawal... with a -107 line set I think this is a great deal.... they also offer a free check once every 30 days $55 after that which you will get in 3-5 buisiness days or **/** next day at the latest

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

It is the only book I play at. I didn't receive the offer because I am currently playing on a different one that is much better for me. They are top notch in my opinion. Never a problem and no hassles. Payouts go smooth as can be. I have played at many other books in the past and Heritage is far superior in all aspects that I have personally experienced.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

I also received the 30% cash bonus offer in the mail yesterday. What deposit methods do they accept from US clients (Book transfers allowed?)?

Like what I've heard thus far and want to get in for football.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

HH I am not sure if they do book transfers for new customers. I spoke to the guy yesterday for like 30 minutes and it sounds like they are very, almost overly, cautious about their processors and how they handle deposits. Theyre not like BETJM where you can just do an ACH on the website for any new customer. He said they have never had a processing issue and this is why they are so selective compared to other books.

He did say they take wire and of course **/**... I did not like the majority football requirement but its not a deal breaker.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

FI, any info on their lines and stuff recently? Its been a year since Ive played there just wondering how they have fiared vs other books recently.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by spongerat View Post
    I just got a direct mailing from them offering a 30% bonus and "if you lose your first deposit we'll replace it for free". I've heard a lot of solid things about them but how are their lines for football? any reason to take this over say 5dimes or betjam
    Sponge keep in mind the 30% is CASH bonus not freeplay... That alone is a major difference...

HedgeHog

Thanks Majormt. ** is no problem for me, especially for 30% cash, 107 lines and a free payout once per month.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Exactly my thoughts HH... He said **/** payouts will be available next day and checks havent taken longer than 3-4 days. It was one of the best conversations I have had with a book in awhile. Either he was a great bullshitter (which I doubt) or they are serious about what they do and got their shit together...

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Great deal 30%!!I did it last year even though I was up with them.

Just don't b

Slim
    Slim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

Quote Originally Posted by wacked View Post
    I received a similar offer back around the College Football Bowl games I believe. I received the same exact offer as OP did today. The one limiting factor did seem to be the deposit options and I'm not a fan of using ** or wire personally. All information also had to be received via telephone call-in. I have heard good things, just seem they keep things tight lipped over there.
    A book thats still stuck in the 90's.

HedgeHog

The most interesting part of the Heritage offer is that they'll replace your original deposit if you lose it (12x roll which is more than fair considering your balance should be 0). However, I forgot to ask how long the loss replacement guarantee lasts...1 week, 1 month, up to you meet the rollover requirement? Anyone know?

themajormt
    Yanks!!

It does not expire Hedge... it is attached to the account so whenever your balance hits 0, as long as you have not requested a payout, they will add the funds. That is what they have done on all previous offers...

Slim, not sure why every comment you have made has been negative about them but I like an old school book, no BULLSHIT! They take bets, they pay you out. None of the red tape all these other pop up shops put you through...

HedgeHog

Good deal! Opened an account there yesterday and will fund it before pre-season starts. BTW, just playing around with their 107 lines yesterday, I see that parlays pay at about 14/5 for two-teamers--not too shabby.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

I realize Heritage likes its privacy, but would still like to see them on sbrodds.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I agree DH... I doubt it will happen but would be a major addition...

redore33
    redore33's Avatar Become A Pro!

I Too Got The Card

BTW the ONLY way you can get the offer. I've checked them out every way I can and can find zero negatives. The only thing is a small one, i.e. they don't post NCAA foots till Tues or Wed.! Very minor when compared to one of the best bonus deals from a good book I've ever seen. And yes the guy I talked to was courteous and patient. I will dep. around the 20th or so.

Chuck Sims
    Chuck Sims's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 860

I was never told about the 50% or more baseball action causes your rollover requirement to double from 6x to 12x. I am hesitant to deposit with them as I wonder what else I was not told. I like betting baseball.

The Bishop
    The Bishop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1938

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Promo has a $500 minimum $3000 max deposit 6x rollover required and you can only bet 30% of your deposit amount per game until rollover is met ex $500 deposit get $150 cash for balance of $650 will need $3900 in action before withdrawal and max play per game is $150 but live chat said they could bump it up for me to $200 so may want to ask..... Action must be primarily football....

Are teasers allowed for this or must 50%+ be sides/totals?

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

Hmm invitation only i assume ? I want reduced juice so this 5Dimes or Bet Phoenix seems like good outs.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90326

Quote Originally Posted by Intuitive_Edge View Post
    Hmm invitation only i assume ? I want reduced juice so this 5Dimes or Bet Phoenix seems like good outs.
    Just call and say you got a flyer a while back but you lost it.

12 Last