wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone run into software problems on grading tonight at betislands?

Sorry to start another thread but this just happened to me.

I have a positive balance all in pending plays with no avalable. So i am watching the games and have my screen up. My soccer play pushes. My screen auto refreshes and now i am showing pending balance with 3 other wagers and negative balance in my account when i should be positive the amount of the soccer play. So its 930 est and i call and get wagering. The guy is an aboslute idiot and tells me i must of done something.. Really? Yeah i am betting on credit i forgot to tell you. I say no the amount is negative is the amount of the wager that you just graded. So for some reason the amount i wager came out and then it came out again.. He says well you have to wait till 10 in the morning to call cs. I said i wanted to place a wager on the games tonight but i cant do anything with a negative balance and now this ties up my whole deposit i did today and my account. Someone needs to fix this because obviosuly it has to do with this last wager graded. He says no it doesnt and sorry cant do nothing. This is the first time i have ever complained really about them, and trust me i dont want a freeplay i just want someone to help me now that this has happened. I have no idea what just happened but it clearly is a software glitch.. I am sure jon will fix it but it really sucks waiting till tommorow and then i will have to try to explain this all over again to a cs rep who will have to try to figure out what is going on. Nothing in my wagering history or anything just basically a double bet disspaeared... freaking weird..

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Shit atleast they answered the phone...............Absolute morons answering the phones these days, account number please, then wait on hold for 5-10 minutes, come back..Account number please......Fukign morons!

wtt0315

yeah i am angry because i did a deposit just to play tonight and the early morning soccer games before they open. Now my balance is negative and i cant do anything until they open so i miss all of that.
    Its pretty easy to see what happen. You make a bet for 300 and the bet pushes and now your account is -300. The bet came out and then they took it out again. You can look at my cash in and loss for the day and see the difference. I know they will fix it, but waiting until they open in the morning sucks when the whole reason you deposited now was to play the morning. This still is my fav book but the guy in wagering talks to you like you are a 10 year old child and pretty much tells you its your fault.

wtt0315

and now i hope the lakers and sac dont cover because thats who i was going bet on

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

I've had neg balances at books before. Mostly because I bet money when a game was misgraded, I bet and the game was regraded.

robmpink
    Update your status

Hunting season is open year round, with BI, it appears.

wtt0315

Seriously? No it's not hurting season. I am betislands biggest supporter. Nothing was misgraded. I didnt bet with money i didnt have. It was a software error. I am sure you would be pissed too rob if you did a deposit so you could play some games and your accounts just goes negative for no reason and its 930 and no one is around to help you. But I guess nothing ever happens to you so we don't have to worry about it.
    Just a update at 6 am this morning I logged in and my account was back to normal so I have no clue what happened. Anyways this is still my favorite book and I will continue to support them. But I was extremely angry last night

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Hun
    ting season is open year round, with BI, it appears.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Seriously? No it's not hurting season. I am betislands biggest supporter. Nothing was misgraded. I didnt bet with money i didnt have. It was a software error. I am sure you would be pissed too rob if you did a deposit so you could play some games and your accounts just goes negative for no reason and its 930 and no one is around to help you. But I guess nothing ever happens to you so we don't have to worry about it.
    Just a update at 6 am this morning I logged in and my account was back to normal so I have no clue what happened. Anyways this is still my favorite book and I will continue to support them. But I was extremely angry last night
    Wtt0315 is one of the more reputable posters on here...... I know he is a good handicapper, and not a brokedik begging for a freeplay - so if he says there was an issue, it isn't a shot at the book - it is a legit concern. Glad to hear all is back to normal - at least the Lakers stunk last night and saved you a few duckets.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Wtt0315 is one of the more reputable posters on here...... I know he is a good handicapper, and not a brokedik begging for a freeplay - so if he says there was an issue, it isn't a shot at the book - it is a legit concern. Glad to hear all is back to normal - at least the Lakers stunk last night and saved you a few duckets.
    I didn't say he is a brokedikfuk. Being a longtime BI player, as I am, it just seems best not to do this. My 2 cents.

wtt0315

Yeah all is good I was offered a freeplay but turned it down. I really just wanted something done about the wagering guy who treated me horribly. Ryan listen to the call from last bight and called me personally to apologize. I guess it was a software glitch, somethjng to do with a grading manager in your account it does something to your account. I was happy to have my money back this morning because I had deposited to play those and it was fixed this morning. I love this book and all I really wanted was an explanation and an apology which I got.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Yeah all is good I was offered a freeplay but turned it down. I really just wanted something done about the wagering guy who treated me horribly. Ryan listen to the call from last bight and called me personally to apologize. I guess it was a software glitch, somethjng to do with a grading manager in your account it does something to your account. I was happy to have my money back this morning because I had deposited to play those and it was fixed this morning. I love this book and all I really wanted was an explanation and an apology which I got.

good to hear it worked out!